Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Straightening The Curve On Dangote And The Nigerian Monopoly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Straightening The Curve On Dangote And The Nigerian Monopoly (462 Views)

Dangote And Otedola Visits To Lekki Free Trade Zone / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straightening The Curve On Dangote And The Nigerian Monopoly by kingphilip(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Do4luv14 Stormtrooper11 m7even Odunayaw

Make Una come settle una differences here
Re: Straightening The Curve On Dangote And The Nigerian Monopoly by Odunayaw(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
do4luv14

What do you mean Dangote wants to turn the economy into a monopoly?

Is he the one who asked other billionaires and business owner to create businesses without microeconomics sense?

Other Investors: Lily-livered service based industry
Dangote: Uncertain manufacturing industry

His money has always followed the timeless principle. "If you're not on the table, you're on the menu"

2 Likes

Re: Straightening The Curve On Dangote And The Nigerian Monopoly by chrisooblog: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
do4luv14 bro hope you know that Dangote isn't the only producer of cement in the Country? Nobody is stopping other cement companies from selling it at a cheaper rate to undercut Aliko but guess what the prices are similar so is he always the scapegoat to accuse of being monopolistic?

as for the refinery like odunayaw stated earlier oil licenses were issued to many people before Dangote took the risk. his refinery has the potential to boost Nigeria's economy hence the reason why govt is supportive. the same way they support air peace in aviation and innoson in the auto industry.

1 Like

Re: Straightening The Curve On Dangote And The Nigerian Monopoly by do4luv14(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
chrisooblog:
do4luv14 bro hope you know that Dangote isn't the only producer of cement in the Country? Nobody is stopping other cement companies from selling it at a cheaper rate to undercut Aliko but guess what the prices are similar so is he always the scapegoat to accuse of being monopolistic?

as for the refinery like odunayaw stated earlier oil licenses were issued to many people before Dangote took the risk. his refinery has the potential to boost Nigeria's economy hence the reason why govt is supportive. the same way they support air peace in aviation and innoson in the auto industry.

pls I would like you all to forgive me for not taking part now, no light for 3days now, only got to charge my phone by 12am, as I am not just a little over 45% now, and I don't wanna miss Afcon third place match, so later guyz

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Money To A Friend In Ghana Aside Bitcoi? / A Guide On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracker Installation Business / Jokoforex Trade Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.