Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last (25862 Views)

My Next Album “unruly” Is 95% Ready & Is My Last Album – Olamide Opens Up / Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by afrika(f): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2022
All this Nigerian songs without any message
Fes listening to tuba a songs then that year, paul play them, psquare that year and all the musicians that years of 1999 to 2004 abi 5.... After then, Americans come say, if they produce n sell Nigerian songs in America, de celebs go dey beg for money for under bridge reason be say, na spoon n plate sound track... Den, yansh, bress an& spoon sound beating for back of plate be d sounds produced without any tangible and meaningful lyrics.

Abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Biafraaa: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2022
I don't like quoting you because I enjoy the crap you write sometimes... Abeg waiting you dey smoke?... Change dealer
Righteousness2:
Olamide, I Have a message for you.

Listen! Time is almost up! It is time for you to come out from path of Darkness to the path of Life.

It is time for you to Denounce Evil and Embrace JESUS Christ.
Time is up!

This is a Message from the throne of Heaven to you.

If you Have Ears to Hear, you should Hear!
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Seyong10(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Method147:
After doing the work of he that sent you are free to return just like Dagrin and co.
You lack essence.. how would you wish a father to lil kids death?? This is bad
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by mrdipye(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Habs4800:
He wants Grammy badly �� Grammy na your mate
Bleep off if u don't know what to say, he has never eyed grammy neither does he believe in international acts
He specifically said in one of his songs that he's "international local". Olamide doesn't require a white man grading to be known and celebrated world wide.
He's a real black guy that doesn't lick ass of any motherf**king white artist.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Jazzman01: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Freeeanijor:
Olamide I still vibe to eni duro till now. I've been a loyal fan bro. You're good.

"Rapsodi" was his first and best album ever. Vitually all the tracks in the album were hits. I still have some of them on my phone.
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by mrdipye(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Baddoo remains my Lord of music locally and internationally from the days of Eni Duro till now. I love this guy
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Listen! Time is almost up! It is time for you to come out from path of Darkness to the path of Life.

Time is up!

...your falsehood is pathetic. And you’re what exactly to have a message for him? Now let’s even imagine that you’re somebody, how’s it that you’re giving your message to Olamide on Nairaland, an open and anonymous forum. Don’t you have his social media handles to DM him? It’s funny how you carried your folly into 2022.
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by KayCee92(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2022
DrChukki:
Anyone who reigned in the music industry for at least 10 years is a real star.

One thing with music is no matter how talented and popular you are, you won't reign forever.

We've had several one-hit/one-year wonders...
SkyB, WizBoy, Polaino, TerryG, HumbleSmith, Bijiano, VIP, KellyHandsome, etc,... These guys are no where to be found now...

But men like Olamide, Big Wiz, Psquare, Timaya, Flavor, etc, are still there for many years now...

I comot cap for them... E no easy abeg...

Please, where is Dbanj?

He dey Nigerian idol dey wear bling bling grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by KayCee92(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Yamleg:
We won't miss him. Portable is here for us.

Yhu say
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Peppysco: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Time is up!

You are nothing but a charlatan, I swear. Your pastors and G.O's are living big and flamboyant lifestyles yet you got nothing to say about them na when you see omoboy wey hustle dey enjoy hin money, na that time you go begin yarn dust. By the way, when new broke about Pastor Krest panshing someone's wife, did you come out to say anything?
Abi when the Omega pastor was accused of sleeping with members and Nollywood hoes, did you condem his actions? You're just nothing but a hypocrite who sees nothing wrong in attrocities committed by renowned pastors but will be here brainwashing and using scare tactics on gullible followers. I wonder how your life is outside of this forum
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by miniziter(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2022
I hope its not what I am thinking.
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by shawante(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Time is up!

Deputy Jesus.. Who are you to say when time is up or not.. Are you the creator of time or were you with God when time was created for you to say when time will be up.
Please don't say blasphemous things that could see you end up in hell.
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by mikemodel24: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Time is up!

Hypocrisy. Olamide dey nairaland. You no go Twitter go meet your match, do you even understand your Bible?
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Freeeanijor: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jazzman01:

"Rapsodi" was his first and best album ever. Vitually all the tracks in the album were hits. I still have some of them on my phone.
I've got so much respect for Olamide, his talent, courage and humility. I believe he's got so much to still give to the industry without tiring in. Youngsters have a lot to learn from him.
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Method147:
After doing the work of he that sent you are free to return just like Dagrin and co.

#unruly
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by assholemods: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Legalcriminal:
I think this pastor should just dm Olamidé and tell him they are both meeting in hell since na him dey mark register. ☹️

#Unruly
Olodo! Can't you see that unruly is in quote? 'Unruly'
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by assholemods: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Time is up!

What is the meaning of this now? Are you stupid enough?
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Mohbola(f): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Legend �
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Aburada: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar ..
Badoo
Epa what do you have to say about Badoo?

Is he a real niggar or one of those motherfuckers who uses their too much voice enhancements yet dishes out dogshit to his fans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by mikemodel24: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
afrika:
All this Nigerian songs without any message
Fes listening to tuba a songs then that year, paul play them, psquare that year and all the musicians that years of 1999 to 2004 abi 5.... After then, Americans come say, if they produce n sell Nigerian songs in America, de celebs go dey beg for money for under bridge reason be say, na spoon n plate sound track... Den, yansh, bress an& spoon sound beating for back of plate be d sounds produced without any tangible and meaningful lyrics.

Abi I lie?
So all the foreign song has message. Hypocrisy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benson Boone – Beautiful Things Mp3 Download, Video & Lyrics / All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.