Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last (25861 Views)

My Next Album “unruly” Is 95% Ready & Is My Last Album – Olamide Opens Up / Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
H
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by yinkaOdutuyo: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Olamide, I Have a message for you.

Listen! Time is almost up! It is time for you to come out from path of Darkness to the path of Life.

It is time for you to Denounce Evil and Embrace JESUS Christ.
Time is up!

This is a Message from the throne of Heaven to you.

If you Have Ears to Hear, you should Hear!

Is he on nairaland?
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Powerexpert: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Traffic
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by everythinggirly(f): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Okay.
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Yomit71(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
DrChukki:
Anyone who reigned in the music industry for at least 10 years is a real star.

One thing with music is no matter how talented and popular you are, you won't reign forever.

We've had several one-hit/one-year wonders...
SkyB, WizBoy, Polaino, TerryG, HumbleSmith, Bijiano, VIP, KellyHandsome, etc,... These guys are no where to be found now...

But men like Olamide, Big Wiz, Psquare, Timaya, Flavor, etc, are still there for many years now...

I comot cap for them... E no easy abeg...

Please, where is Dbanj?
Dbanj is a living legend. you expect him to be releasing album too. He has nothing to prove to people like you

11 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=JackDaAlienz post=109990073][/quote]

"That stone supposed reset him confused brain". - Village People Spokesperson
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Shembrunei(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Legend himself
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by whirlout: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
I remember when I was listening to Omo to Shan with him and Wizkid.. man how far they 've come and how time have flown by..Congrats to him. He deserves the rest.

7 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by bcomputer101: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Listen! Time is almost up! It is time for you to come out from path of Darkness to the path of Life.

Time is up!

Assistant Jesus, you sound like a confused baby antelope

You need to see a doctor

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by luizpippo(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
weblord1900:

Abubakar shekau fit make heaven pass you

What if the person is a Muslim and doesn't need a coffin?
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by ibecee(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Time is up!

So mr man.who gave you the information that he has been living in darkness. So unfortunate how you make most of the errors in life without even knowing. Go and read your Bible again.maybe you will see the part where reads that

"Thou shall not judge" rubbish

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
DrChukki:

One thing with music is no matter how talented and popular you are, you won't reign forever.

SkyB, WizBoy, Polaino, TerryG, HumbleSmith, Bijiano, VIP, KellyHandsome, etc,... These guys are no where to be found now...

But men like Olamide, Big Wiz, Psquare, Timaya, Flavor, etc, are still there for many years now...

Please, where is Dbanj?

Dbanj? Now a responsible father

7 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by ibecee(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=109983778]Olamide, I Have a message for you.

Time is up!

[he is not on nairaland, if you want to tell him This jargon. Mesg him on WhatsApp 0 8 1 1 41 3 9 5 8 2]
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Badonasty(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Baba you don try….my fav!!!
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Is he on nairaland?
Very likely
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Rappers don’t retire. He’ll come back in two to three years, highest five, saying “omoh, the trash for radio no make sense. Make I show these boys how things suppose dey.” After “retirement” he’ll still perform at weddings. Is that one retirement?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Gben5: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Legalcriminal:
I think this pastor should just dm Olamidé and tell him they are both meeting in hell since na him dey mark register. ☹️

#Unruly
bro guy matter tire me oh

1 Like

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by simplesearch: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Luke 16:15
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

2 Timothy 2:26
And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

We esteem and exalt all this worldly demonic music and the craft behind them, but they all are of the devil. Choose your role model wisely and don'tbe a foolish fan, for once obsessed with their pattern of life you will definitely end up where ever they do in eternity. A lot of people committed suicide at the death of Michael Jackson just because they felt they can't keep on living without him. Where are now, you know right? Don't keep deceiving yourself by staying in the world and also trying to live out religion. You'll double loose on the day of judgement as your secret deeds will be made open for all to see who you really are why pretending to be another while on earth. God cannot be deceived or mocked let's all genuinely repent and forsake the ways of the world for our eternity sake.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Gben5: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
We4all:
I think this guy likes to make noise in most of his songs. Between him and Phyno, I don’t know who is worse.
jealousy kill u there bad belle person...

1 Like

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Dapson73(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Prosperous111:

End time pastor giving our badoo and advice grin

As if he no dey enjoy Badoo vibes grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
ImoleNaija:
He has tried for himself.

My concern now is about myself.
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by MufasaLion: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Legalcriminal:
I think this pastor should just dm Olamidé and tell him they are both meeting in hell since na him dey mark register. ☹️

#Unruly

grin grin grin
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Zulez: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
DrChukki:

Please, where is Dbanj?
dbanj dey bro,distant between dbanj and olamide no be small

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Time is up!

weyrey judgemental prick
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by seyz91(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Shut up

You that dont make noise, can you be in thesame sitting or table or event with him undecided
We4all:
I think this guy likes to make noise in most of his songs. Between him and Phyno, I don’t know who is worse.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by Subonbon(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Method147:
After doing the work of he that sent you are free to return just like Dagrin and co.
u gerrit!
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by tonididdy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Who cares? undecided
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by dapolaw(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Shut your trap

We4all:
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by paparazi232(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Baddo thanks for the mad jam you been giving us back to back shout out to yuu real legend I love almost 90% of you're song
King BADDo
Re: Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last by DonBenny77(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Market
No be only last
Last trash music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.