Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria (13484 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Did you know that while Amaechi was at Daura an extreme town in Northern Nigeria being confered with a traditional title Dan Amanar of Daura that Governor Wike was at Akuku Toro in Kalabari Kingdom another extreme town in southern Nigeria being conferred with a traditional title The Se-Ibidabo 1 of Kalabari Kingdom?
See pictures as attached.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
traditional titles is just something you can buy,offer to you if you have money,so not a big deal

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by helinues: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Toh
Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
traditional titles is just something you can buy,offer to you if you have money,so not a big deal

Amaechi Dan Amanar daura title is higher and superior to Tinubu jagaban that small boy gave him in Niger state

34 Likes

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Amaechi Dan Amanar daura title is higher and superior to Tinubu jagaban that small boy gave him in Niger state

and in ur dream,i'm Tinubu fan..Lmao,go hustle guy

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hisbah21:

and in ur dream,i'm Tinubu fan..Lmao,go hustle guy

Na small boy for Niger state give Tinubu jagaban title

But see Amaechi turbaning and the category of people present ..
Even Buhari had to personally congratulate Amaechi on his new title as Dan Amanar Daura

Levels!

20 Likes

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Longin: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amechi is the next president of nigeria
Know this and know peace.

The man after Buhari s heart

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Na small boy for Niger state give Tinubu jagaban title

But see Amaechi turbaning and the category of people present ..
Even Buhari had to personally congratulate Amaechi on his new title as Dan Amanar Daura

Levels!

and what you are trying to say,he deserved it right? let me tell u something,2 things earn you traditional title,first money second inheritence..which Amaechi didnt inherit

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by OneCorner: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Bros dey calm down na
Tinubu no dey take time off ur head ni

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by kingsways: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
And one was once chief of staff to the other

3 Likes

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hisbah21:

and what you are trying to say,he deserved it right? let me tell u something,2 things earn you traditional title,first money second inheritence..which Amaechi didnt inherit

Tinubu inherited corruption and thuggery

Nigga, you and I know that in sane clime, Tinubu should be cooling off in jail and never to be been .

But this is Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

Fool. Go through my posts. You be real mumu.

But why you switched monikers to deny Tinubu?

Oh, you've seen the hand writings on the wall that he will never ever be president?

2 Likes

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu inherited corruption and thuggery

Nigga, you and I know that in sane clime, Tinubu should be cooling off in jail and never to be been .

But this is Nigeria

i hate Tinubu pass you,but i did mine with passion.. Is Tinubu ur only problem pls

3 Likes

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

Fool. Show me any other moniker I have. Eboe boy show me my other handle. I challenge you. You be real Fool just polluting legitimate conversations into Tinubu's ambition. Dem take Tinubu swear for you?
We know Tinubu fans from the way they handle critism
See how you dey cry all over the place cuz I mentioned Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hisbah21:

i hate Tinubu pass you,but i did mine with passion.. Is Tinubu ur only problem pls
Amaechi title is higher and superior to Tinubu's jagaban

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AGRIFEST 2015: Jonathan Okays N26 Billion For 2015 Dry Season Farming (Photos) / Alamieyeseigha To Be Buried March 26 - The Nation / Election Re-ordering Bill Is From Hell – MURIC Attacks National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.