Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today (1493 Views)

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tonight, I want to confess for the umpteenth tme that Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior. That is why my life is a testimony.

Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Jesus is passing this way
This way
This way
He's passing this way tonight.

Accept him now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by WoundedLamb: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Umpteenth*

Stay happy.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=WoundedLamb post=109987990

Stay happy. [/quote]

Thanks.

Have you accepted Christ yet?

He's passing this way tonight. Please accept him.
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by mike404(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mercychen:
Tonight, I want to confess for the umpteenth tme that Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior. That is why my life is a testimony.

This way
This way

Accept him now.
WHATS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE FEMALE STUDENT THAT WAS ARRESTED BECAUSE SHE WAS FOUND WITH CONTRACEPTIVE DRUGS undecided
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mercychen local man doesn't know what to do with you

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
WHATS YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE FEMALE STUDENT THAT WAS ARRESTED BECAUSE SHE WAS FOUND WITH CONTRACEPTIVE DRUGS undecided

That was a nice one by the authority who arrested her. More of such moves.
Kudos to them.

As for the student, she's a disgrace to her parents because that was not what they sent her to school to do.

I hope she learns her lessons from this and lead a more decent life..
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Framed:
Mercychen local man doesn't know what to do with you

You can't throw a bad child away with the bath water na. tongue.

Jesus loves you.

2 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by mike404(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Kudos to them.

As for the student, she a disgrace to her wards because that was not what they sent her your school to do.

I hope she learns lessons from this and lead a more decent life..

Tafat 2nattie Brownshoe Oluwaseyi0 arantess Lizzydonnah Techguy96 olusipimp cognitivereason Ray7878 seyz91 Swinger60 Youmour Mufasalion Holuwajobar Wirinet Atk1nson Toyade888 Almsofgold Jeff1993

I RESERVE MY COMMENT lipsrsealed
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mercychen:

You can't throw a bad child away with the bath water na. tongue.

Jesus love you.

I like you on the days you are been sane.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by AfroKnight: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Kudos to them.

As for the student, she a disgrace to her parents because that was not what they sent her your school to do.

I hope she learns lessons from this and lead a more decent life..

It appears this response of yours was inspired by hard drugs.

4 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by ogashman(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mercychen

Give a man a chance in ur life so u won't regret and become bitter tomorrow.

Come down from that high horse, accept a man and watch loneliness disappear from ur domain

4 Likes

Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
ogashman:
Mercychen

Give a man a chance in ur life so u won't regret and become bitter tomorrow.

Come down from that high horse, accept a man and watch loneliness disappear from ur domain

Lol... And what will a man do to help?
He's only going to stress me further and that I dont want.
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Truvelisback(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Mercychen:

Lol... And what will a man do to help?
He's only going to stress me further and that I dont want.
Just be open and willing to receive someone, don't be too defensive, lower ur gaurd and be accomodative for that man to come.

1 Like

Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by MufasaLion: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2022
mike404:

Tafat 2nattie Brownshoe Oluwaseyi0 arantess Lizzydonnah Techguy96 olusipimp cognitivereason Ray7878 seyz91 Swinger60 Youmour Mufasalion Holuwajobar Wirinet Atk1nson Toyade888 Almsofgold Jeff1993

Well, I never expected less from that OP. Her post should be in a trashcan.
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Techguy96(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2022
mike404:

Who are you, and who is the op, watin concern me and her foolish opinion.

Abeg untag me immediately, I don't like foolish people
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by fineboynl(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2022
grin me and you know the op is depressed. She is only hiding it. But assuredly it will not be long. Proud depressed person is closer to suicide or sudden mental illness.
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by odinson1(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Mercychen:

This way
This way

Accept him now.

Why the Chen in your name? Are you Asian?

An honest question
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
odinson1:

Why the Chen in your name? Are you Asian?

An honest question

Nope.
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
fineboynl:
grin me and you know the op is depressed. She is only hiding it. But assuredly it will not be long. Proud depressed person is closer to suicide or sudden mental illness.

I don't pity people like you who use their mouths to bring damnation upon themselves.

As a child of God, I can never and will never be depressed. And because the words you have spoken are not God's thoughts towards me, it shall not come to pass in my life.

As for you, because the Bible says, they shall be taken in their evil devices, you shall be taken in in the evil words you have spoken here. In Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by TheSourcerer: 7:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

This way
This way

Accept him now.
hmm you're Christian I wouldn't have thought grin
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hmm you're Christian I wouldn't have thought grin

Why?

Anyways, by the grace of God I am a practicing Christian.
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by TheSourcerer: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mercychen:

Why?

Anyways, by the grace of God I am a practicing Christian.
oh okay cool then cheesy
Re: CONFESSION TIME!!! Why My Life Is Like This Today by Microwhy: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Mercychen:

This way
This way

Accept him now.
Who they reject your Jesus?
No monotheist is rejecting Jesus, except that its you that misunderstood the Jesus you're calling people to accept.

(1) (Reply)

New Born Twins Abandoned in the UK. Just like in Nigeria? / Can Polygamy Be Genetic? / Marriage Counselor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.