Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband (15608 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by theInfinity: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Is very common for most Nigerian men to marry their wife because she is beautiful and curvy, while many Nigerian women chose to marry their husband simply because he has money. So tell us the truth why you married your wife/husband.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Taylor92: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Marriage is overrated Abeg

I prefer to have a baby mama that would give me kids and I take care of my kids bills than having a woman under my roof that would still cheat

Have kids make money take care of your kids flirt your life chikina

Make una carry una marriage shift one side

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Decent,
understanding,
selfless, not gready,
she believe the man is head of the family...

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
But you're not married..😑😑😑
talented321:
Decent
understanding
selfless, not gready
she believe the man is head of the family...

25 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Billyddude: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
theInfinity:
Is very common for Nigerian men to marry their wife because she is beautiful and curvy, while many Nigerian women chose to marry their husband simply because he has money. So tell us the truth why you married your wife/husband.

You don talk am finish already...thread CLOSED

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Are you living the same street with me?
Samantha124:
But you're not married..

35 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Jeon(f): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin

Cuz of good genes.

7 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nice2023(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
I dated five women before I chose my wife.

I dated a woman from Botswana.

I dated my village girl based in USA.

I dated my wife.

I dated my classmate till we graduated together.

And I dated my kaduna babe.

I married my wife because she was someone I love with my heart,although her love is greater no doubt. Others had money,connection but I chose my wife because she ticked what I wanted in a woman. From my voice,my wife could tell if I am angry or happy...that is who she is.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
I know you're not married, but you're cohabiting with your baby mama..😑😑😑
talented321:
Are you living the same street with me?

9 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don't have babe mama.. Haha[quote author=Samantha124 post=126040223]I know you're not married, but you're cohabiting with your baby mama..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
I thought you said you have a child with your girlfriend
talented321:
I don't have babe mama.. Haha

4 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Even your friend once told me that you have a child.

But wait, where is he? I haven't been seeing him lately.
talented321:
I don't have babe mama.. Haha

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
You'll not understand everything so accept what i'm telling you.. Say you get?
Samantha124:
I thought you said you have a child with your girlfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Even myself.. You too like question, do you work in FBI?
Samantha124:
Even your friend once told me that you have a child.

But wait, where is he? I haven't been seeing him lately.

3 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
From the hell to the no.

The only thing you're married to right now is your precious weed and together you have a bouncing baby loud.

You keep contradicting yourself to a point that I sometimes forget that you could be high.

Bye bye..🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
talented321:
You'll not understand everything so accept what i'm telling you.. Say you get?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm the curious type.

Where's your friend? I feel like pressing his buttons... grin grin grin
talented321:
Even myself.. You too like question, do you work in FBI?
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dey play' just dey play.. In your mind you can figure me out and you think loud can confuse me.. I just smile at sa
Samantha124:
From the hell to the no.

The only thing you're married to right now is your precious weed and together you have a bouncing baby loud.

You keep contradicting yourself to a point that I sometimes forget that you could be high.

Bye bye..

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Just yesterday that very same loud got you confused..🤣🤣🤣
talented321:
Dey play' just dey play.. In your mind you can figure me out and you think loud can confuse me.. I just smile at sa
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sometimes i just want to drag your leg and you don't disappoint.. Sometimes i put pidgin to test you..
Samantha124:
Just yesterday that very same loud got you confused..

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
I skipped the pidgin part... grin grin grin
talented321:
Sometimes i just want to drag your leg and you didn't disappoint.. Sometimes i put pidgin to test you..
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
All i'll tell you is don't mistake me for those irresponsible smokers over there...
Samantha124:
I skipped the pidgin part... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
He said he's using another account and since you said he's tpying like me.. Observe the forum you'll caught him..
Can you withstand him?
Samantha124:
I'm the curious type.

Where's your friend? I feel like pressing his buttons... grin grin grin
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
🤐🤐🤐
talented321:
All i'll tell you is don't mistake me for those irresponsible smokers over there...
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Maybe he changed his account just so he could stop living under your shadow and I doubt that I'll be able to spot him this time.

Yes, I can withstand him, he doesn't even scare me one bit.
talented321:
He said he's using another account and since you said he's tpying like me.. Observe the forum you'll caught him..
Can you withstand him?

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by talented321: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
He's not living under my shadow, you are confusing yourself..
I've another friend that smoke too but he don't like nairaland, that one is just like me, you'll suprise when you see us in real life but just that life targets have separate us a bit.. We are men and we do things together. We were childhood friends since primary 5, so we are like one.. You can't just fight any of us like that and go free..
Samantha124:
Maybe he changed his account just so he could stop living under your shadow and I doubt that I'll be able to spot him this time.

Yes, I can withstand him, he doesn't even scare me one bit.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Okay, if you say so.

Good night.
talented321:
He's not living under my shadow, you are confusing yourself..
I've another friend that smoke too but he don't like nairaland, that one is just like me, you'll suprise when you see us in real life but just that life targets have separate us a bit.. We are men and we do things together. We were childhood friends since primary 5, so we are like one.. You can't just fight any of us like that and go free..
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Ofe Onugbu and Oha Soup!
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by ahnie: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2023
Skyview01:
Ofe Onugbu and Oha Soup!
I don't like oha soup,I love ofe unugbu better.
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by ahnie: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2023
I hope you heal from the things you don't talk about!
talented321:
Peace!
Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Mindlog: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Skyview01:
Ofe Onugbu and Oha Soup!

Oha soup and akpu are my besties. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by ahnie: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mindlog:

Oha soup and akpu are my besties. cheesy cheesy cheesy
The leaf is a total turnoff for me!unugbu soup izza bomb with soft yellow eba kiss

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband by Widomcaja929: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
For love na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs / For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... / Things You Miss About Life Before Marriage And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.