Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket (58704 Views)

Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Chief Ernest Ernest Shonekan is dead (?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Lovenorth:
Christianity and weird thinking

It is not about Christianity or not.

Our African burial is the most expensive in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Arysexy:

He that is in us is greater than the demons in IslamaBAD.

We are untouchable!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by edward1106(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:
Wasting money on a dead body

ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION FOR HUMANITY
My fellow human! The way of burial in Islam is by far second to that of some Indians who "light up" their dead.
That being said, let's leave other matters of your religion for now.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Lovenorth: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Arysexy:

Unfortunately it is presently a CANCER to humanity
It's a cancer to the ipob terrorists
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Oricha62(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

Alhamdulilah, simple burial and distribute the
deceased 's properties among the members of the family.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by adenigga(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Archworld(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

That's true. Banditory , boko haram , Isis, taliban , Ah-shabaab , child marriage is the solution for humanity.
That's true . But i do not encourage the wastage of that resources. A whole #30m wasted like that ? Anyway, it's not from my pocket

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by 12Monkeys: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Yoruba is your only problem ?

Kudunci sun kasa hada kansu wuri guda.

Ab0,ki Boko let me clear you now... I hate all you niggers in Niggeria other than the Niger Delta. Get that straight.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by abbasajao(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Revolution2022:
They want the expensive burial to be the talk of the town.

To what end??
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by jey4all(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2022
What a complete waste
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Lovenorth: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

It is not about Christianity or not.

Our African burial is the most expensive in the world.
Just say your African Christianity burial is the most expensive in the world
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by GardenOfGod(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2022
grin
JAMO84:

Did you mean the bokoharam version of Islam? Or the ISIS version? grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Craig24: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

Unfortunately, religion has rendered you Brain dead.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by GreenCovering: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Anyone is entitled to his view.

I am Moslem,but the Christian burial impresses me...it resembles Ancient African ones...such as Egypt. But Islamic one is the easiest and economical.

R.I.P

That casket in vault seems like getting sandwiched between a rock and a hard place, sardine burial.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Brian47(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Make EFCC confescate that money.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by NoSentiment: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

It definitely is. Otherwise humanity will regress .
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

I as well do not subscribe to such monumental wastage, As for Islam being the solution for humanity, I would want to assume you refer to their way of burying the dead, quite simple, brisk and swift.....for better assimilation, I would say almost immediately. It might interest you to know that many are being buried while in a DOC or VS coma. Inasmuch as I am not an advocate of keeping corpses for months/years before burial thereby incurring avoidable expenses, burying someone few hours after they are presumed dead has been a death sentence to redeemable cases.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by NoSentiment: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Arysexy:

It is a cancer to the enemies of humanity like you who want people to believe in the irrationality of 1+1+1=1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

ISLAM IS THE SOURCE OF CHAOS AND TERRORISM IN THE WORLD
I believe you
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Fulani Islamic Terrorists killed my uncle
Christian biafran terrorists butchered our brave uniform men & women & used them to prepared egusi soup.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Thorondor: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

Islam is the solution for Burials, other than that it is a human made catastrophe

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by omokab: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Arysexy:

maybe you just lost a relative from cancer. So painful! Take hearth.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by crusufixo(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

It's called State Burial, meaning Nigeria sponsored it

Where you expecting him to be buried at Ajangbadi or Oworonsoki

Consider how much a plot of land is sold at Ikoyi

This is where I very much concur with the Islamic religion. No need for all these shenanigans when it comes to burial. The person is dead and gone. If the person can't be buried immediately for some reason, a simple and less elaborate burial can suffice. Simple !!!

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Eriokanmi: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Money wasted and buried underground. Naija and waste are siames twins
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Eriokanmi: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2022
JAMO84:

You mean the religion known for vawlens globally?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Realists(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2022
ihatebuhari:
may our lord Jesus Christ destroy your evil religion

The blood of the innocent Christians killed by your evil religion will keep making all Islamic countries miserable, in war and poverty

The evils christianity did to Muslims, Hinduism, African religion is beyond human comprehension. Catholic church used crusade wars to murder innocent lives. Aldolf Hitler a christian caused the death of more than 75 million souls around the world.
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by jamace(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
What do we do with this news?
To give birth to more Yahoo boys and treasury looters..
Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by honourwealth(m): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Can't you people just keep shut and apply your knowledge.
Take the initiative to communication beyond the tribes and religions discrimination.
Are you part of the solution or part of the problem. Political actors relate and eat together in respect of class they belong to

1 Like

Re: Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket by Antoeni(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Buried in a Vault,
That Means No Resurrection Morning for For Shonekon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Rochas Declares For Presidency. / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.