Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? (591 Views)

Is Animal Science A Good Course?? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / Mechanical Or Mechatronics Engineering. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? by Viktorinox2(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hello guys I want to get your opinions and experiences about mechatronics since its the substitute for robotics in Nigeria .
I'd like to know the best uni. to study the course ,the scope and job opportunities that
one can get etc thanks.
N/B I have the requisite olevel results for it .

1 Like

Re: Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Viktorinox2:
Hello guys I want to get your opinions and experiences about mechatronics since its the substitute for robotics in Nigeria .
I'd like to know the best uni. to study the course ,the scope and job opportunities that
one can get etc thanks.
Please don’t disturb yourself.
Mechatronics is a very good course but not for naija.

If I am you, I will study the mechatronics in Nigeria and work very hard to come out with good grade to secure scholarship(s) outside naija.

2 Likes

Re: Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? by yuping(m): 3:00am On Feb 06, 2022
undecided all Nigeria university are same and its a good course.
Re: Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? by Viktorinox2(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Please don’t disturb yourself.
Mechatronics is a very good course but not for naija.

If I am you, I will study the mechatronics in Nigeria and work very hard to come out with good grade to secure scholarship(s) outside naija.
thanks but do you mean there're no job opportunities in Nigeria for a degree holder in mechatronics ?
Re: Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? by Kilotat: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2022
E good die, if you are good in it literarily and practically (emphasis; practically).... Hotels, institute like aviation needs them well....
Re: Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? by Viktorinox2(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Kilotat:
E good die, if you are good in it literarily and practically (emphasis; practically).... Hotels, institute like aviation needs them well....
I appreciate
Re: Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Viktorinox2:

thanks but do you mean there're no job opportunities in Nigeria for a degree holder in mechatronics ?
There can be, but the knowledge will be under-utilised and slow skill development due to limited market

1 Like

Re: Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? by ProfAmaben(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Viktorinox2:
one can get etc thanks.

Read computer science and save yourself the stress. Robotics is also incorporated in computer science.
Re: Is Mechatronics A Good Course To Study In Nigeria ? by Viktorinox2(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Read computer science and save yourself the stress. Robotics is also incorporated in computer science.
thanks I never thought of that though

(1) (Reply)

Practical Computer Training Program In Ibadan / Free Quillbot Premium Account / Paying ASUU 6 Months Salary Arrears Will Promote More Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.