Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities (40230 Views)

Police Recover Guns From Ritualists, Cultists, Kidnappers / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Kewellbanks: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

I have something to say, I'm only booking space to say it... grin
Issokay :-(
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by poweredcom(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2022
So.many of our girls in lekki have been used many of them

Also in all other part of naija

Especially the greedy lazy selfish ones
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by seborrhic: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Lawalemi:
This is where Buhari has led us. Such an awful and inept leader
I never believed much in the saying "don't wish....on your worst enemy",till I witnessed Buhari's misrule.
Muhammed Buhari should not be wished on one's worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2022
Dikaveli:
Na the other gender wants it

They wanna reap where they didn't sow therefore making the desperate fools venture into ritual
Fool... Aren't there other things Nigerian men can do ? Because poor white men in the West do crap like this? undecided

Nigerian men are too unintelligent... So being ritualists is the only thing they can be... Right?

Always looking for who to blame...

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2022
poweredcom:
So.many of our girls in lekki have been used many of them

Also in all other part of naija

Especially the greedy lazy selfish ones
And the men and boys... What were they?

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Arisenews2: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2022
Beiii:
Any ritual that involves using human blood or body part to make you wealthy is fake, the quicker people realize this the better for the whole society. Money is not spiritual so can someone explain how will the money gets to ritualist from the so called sacrifice.
Funny thing is Na only hear say people want make we believe and that’s the problem.
Imagine grown up adult in 2022 still thinking killing someone will make you money, the little ones listening to the arguments will feel it valid all because the so called adult believe it.
You’ll see a 2 hour movie where a ritualist will enjoy the whole movie and at the end the person runs mad or suffers for 5 minutes, what message is the movie passing then.

The social media is another perspective that aids that backward thinking because it’s full of fake life and fake information from people who don’t even know themselves but will believe hear say. The killing innocent people as a result of stupidity has to stop abeg
Ritualist are ritualist
Yahoo boys are scammers
Government is against better life polices
But no justifying harmful actions

What will you now say about this?
See real reason why 17 years old Soliu and his friends Killed his 20 years old girlfriend for money Rituals. See how Facebook deceived them into the act. This is a must Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmdHcWmCPYE
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by LIONSABRE(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2022
The shit is getting out of hand.
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Agugbadin: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Convicted ritual killers has never been executed publicly, that is why the governors are not signing death warrant. Convicted ritual killers should be publicly executed.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Dailymice:
Alhamdulillah!!! Blood money is done by a native doctor who is not among the most richest in the top 5 million people on earth.. lol!!!!

Blood money is quick sorrows... Accept Jesus today! Reject Tinubu tomorrow....
huhhhhh!
Dailymice:
Alhamdulillah!!! Blood money is done by a native doctor who is not among the most richest in the top 5 million people on earth.. lol!!!!

huhhhhh!
Dailymice:

huhhhhh!
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Lawalemi(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2022
seborrhic:

I never believed much in the saying "don't wish....on your worst enemy",till I witnessed Buhari's misrule.
Muhammed Buhari should not be wished on one's worst enemy.
Even the Jonathan that was highly condemned was never this inept.
Most youths struggle to feed because parents cannot even provide for children. The bad economy is making many to seek escape route
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by FBIBOT(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2022
It will only stop when we stop worshipping money... Thereby mounting pressure on average/low earners

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Grandkay21(m): 11:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Taught south East are the only money Ritualist through hustle

Now some Children from this part of the country don't want to hustle but venture into skull mining ,roasting of human head ��
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Antoeni(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
It's The Same Herbalists & Spiritualist That Works For Yahoo Plus Boys , That Also Work For Top Politicians, Ogas of Police, Top Government officials, High Court judges, Armed Robbers,Kidnappers,Ritualist and Occult People.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by g17prinz(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Esseite:
It's the domino effect of poor leadership... Nigeria is lucky to have Religion and "it is well" still holding it. Any country with such indices below would have gone full blown war and anarchy.

- 200m population..
- 10m out of school children..
- 100m below poverty line..
- 30,000 minimum wage with inflation at 17%..
- 34m unemployed able population..
- 4m Internally displaced persons..
- World poverty capital..

Solutions:

- Massive Low cost housings.. (rental inflation clipped which saves the bulk of salaries)

- Refineries (privatised).. (Petrol monopoly clipped)

- Mortgage and credit system facilities on properties and items.. (self actualization even with low income, yahoo/fraud/ritual influence on people would be extinct)

- Strict labour laws (mandatory 6hrs jobs only)..(massive employment as12hrs jobs like we have now must be shared between two persons)..

- All vacant lands can be used for agriculture if not developed after 2months of sale or face revocation.. (massive agricultural revolution as owner would turn farmers by force while creating employment)..

You are wise

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Bahamas95(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2022
One thing that always baffle me is how they go to these babalawos living in mud houses to prepare charms for them to get rich. undecided

It's not even as if the babalawo is as rich as Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos.......The devil will never give you anything free of charge. If you don't pay today you will definitely pay tomorrow or in the after life. Death is not the end of existence.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by pacespot(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2022
What is driving this trend of ritual money is Nigerian mentality towards money. The last thing anybody wants for their family and children is to be a poor man in Nigeria. Nigerians will kill you just for being poor, being a poor man is a crime itself in Nigeria. If it is in a sane society, people can live their simple lives without the fear of humiliation and discrimination that accompanies a poor man in Nigeria. And this trend of ritual killing will continue as long as that Nigerian mentality remains there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Starcy(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2022
May God help us all. Amen
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Slaysor: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Dikaveli:
Na the other gender wants it

They wanna reap where they didn't sow therefore making the desperate fools venture into ritual
You are stupid for making this kind of comment..what of guys that use their family members, girlfriend..I guess those ones are desperate abi
The fault lies on men,their main aim of getting this evil money is to oppress their fellow men
I am a guy but Nigeria men are behaving worse than demons just to get money,imagine sleeping with a corpse,mad women, slaughtering innocent girls like chicken just to get money that will tire you later...big shame on men involved in this..you are disgusting
Life isn't easy for anyone,the day you feel it is too much for you..kill yourself and exit this world...nonsense
Believe me,soon no one will be spared,today it is women tomorrow it will men that will be used,the ritualist may even be picking people from their homes
Let's be wise,and find a way to kick this out of our society, blaming will take us nowhere!
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by gadgethead: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Where is the leadership in this country? Agberos will clash, cultists will clash, even police and army will clash...People die needlessly. The whole series of 1000 ways to die can be themed on Nigeria. Leaders have abandoned Nigerians to their fate. The only thing they are concerned with is money money money and more money.

These leaders only use security forces to protect themselves and their ill-gotten loot.
All these ritual killings can be nipped in the bud, but Nigeria's leaders don't care as long as we are distracted enough not to protest about the sad realities in the country

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Wisejohnson47(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2022
I am confused about this your comment
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Blackdisciple(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
The government is promoting such by squeezing lives out of common Nigerias....

Nothing the masses is benefiting from the government in all their laws and amendments so what do we expect..!!!

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Innocentface421(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
[i][/i] Ritualist doesn't work. I they do it still baffles me. The real juju work isn't for money as the oyinbo does. Just to cast out evil. Dunno how Nigeria starts using humans for money shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Hybkay(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Money ritual doesn't work, there's nothing like money ritual.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, SATAN and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approved evidence of their existence,

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Do you have proof that they don't exist
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Jman06(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
caesymore:
Mhen...

E no get as e won be wey e never be before, Money Juju must have been as old as prostitution that's if its not older than Olosho sef,

It has come to stay and it ain't going anywhere, all we can do is curb this menace eating up our society.
How do we do that?
1. Families as in parents have a role to play in their wards upbringing.
2. Government has a greater one to play in making sure that this Children raised well are not tempted to indulge in illegal means of money making by providing job security and all the needed amenities these families has paid for through tax.

But the reverse is the case , you can argue with your phone when you don't want to accept that our Government is the major problem of our bleeped up society as the greatest ritualist and yahoo boys are our politicians.

You're very correct, brother.

Our thoughtless and wicked politicians should take the bulk of the blame for the rots in our society today.

How I wish Nigerians can learn to target our corrupt politicians and mete out jungle justice on them. It'll help a lot in making sure that only the honest and competent ones present themselves for elections in this country.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Gbadespet(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
If say na mama money abi father money you dey spend ,no just comment for this post....

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by kings59: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
I pity women the most.

See, if you are a woman here and you have dated or slept with a yahoo boy before, you are finished.

Ask me how

There is a sacrifice they do before sleeping with you. You don't even know.

Every beginning of the month and end of the month, there are sacrifices to be made.

They finish the sacrifice before you even come, and when they sleep or have sex with you, you are finished.

Stop following yahoo boys

Find work and do

Not only yahoo boys, but also all this business men too do it

Live a peaceful life and don't get carried away when you see other girls following rich dudes.

They are already captivated in the realm by his money.

Fr Ejike Mbaka once told you girls to tell people like such that you are expensive.

Forget about the big cars and go for the heart.

Listen if you have ears!!!
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Cerebellum: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Sai Buhari

[img]https://media1./images/6b38b799d52aa5dd6f12fd3c49d70d94/tenor.gif?itemid=3561126[/img]

A.nother

P.roblem

C.reated

Aswear you no well
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by DKM123: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Worried?!!!

No, oooo! The issue is the girls who are being killed. Let's not face the killers but focus on the girls whose panties and destinies and lives are being used. The girls deserve to be killed. The girls are the problem. They are leaving we poor people and dating millionaires so let them be killed. Why are we worried that more and more boys are joining yahoo and killing people? Na normal thing na. Na those girls be the evil doers. Let's face the girls.
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Kaymicheal852: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
nnadychuks:
it depends on your belief. Those who indulge believe money is spiritual and it involves shedding blood

Not only money ,life is indeed spiritual,it’s all depends of people believes

You sell your soul to where you believe in ,church ,mosque ,atheist , herbalist ,cultist ,occultist and many more ,either God ,satan ,nature and many more it’s based on believe

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by Daniluv1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na make me nor Waka anyhow ooh

I just dey inside my house jeje

If you like call me lazy thank you I hear you

You nor go see my picture to write RIP
Re: Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities by TheKingsmann(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dis is really getting too much undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.