Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) (29651 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Ayo081(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Evang. Fummi has exposed the activities of the Satanic , Demonic and marine kingdoms so much and they are raged , angry and have pulled out all arsenals to pull her down by all means.

But one thing is sure. GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend His own!
undecided
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Miracles don't work like that... Certainly not in every circumstance.

Any clergyman bragging about working miracles is more than likely a con man using magical tricks.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Ayo081(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
That she didn't pass the challenge, doesn't mean that she's false.

Even the disciples of Christ failed to heal some who they prayed for at some point. Didn't make them false.

Moreover, even if she'd passed the challenge it wouldn't mean that she's true. Jesus spoke about many false prophets and christs rising on the last days and being able to do many signs even if possible to deceive the elect.

So that they're do such signs doesn't make them true.

It obvious that in these last days, it would be hard to tell the difference between those who are true and those who are false, hence there would be divided opinions on such ones, even among Christians.

But the good news if that, very soon, every secret would be revealed so there no longer be any such confusion.

God bless.

Makes sense undecided
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by dontai(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Officialgarri:
This is a false news lalasticlala or mynd44

The woman in this video is not the same popular Mummy GO that her image is attached to this thread.

Secondly, in the original video which is longer than this, the female pastor explained the situation and put the man in his place.

Kindly verify your news before pushing to front page and misinform thousands of people.
which place does she put the man? You are the one knowingly misinforming the people.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Paretomaster1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nothing proves it's Mummy G. O in the video or her church.....

For all I care it's one of those mushroom church at Nnewi or so, with an Osu cannibal looking for miracle instead of taking the sick to the hospital..

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by livinbygrace: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why are you bloggers spreading false information?The woman is not Mummy G.O but another prophetess.You keep on spreading fake news ,just to get traffic to your blog.Then what’s the difference between you bloggers with fake information and yahoo boys.
It’s high time government starts arresting you people and In order to regulate the social media.Emough of fake news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Elianawalker(f): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Evang. Fummi has exposed the activities of the Satanic , Demonic and marine kingdoms so much and they are raged , angry and have pulled out all arsenals to pull her down by all means.

are you for real? Only a dumb person will listen or believe that woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerians should kuku leave this woman alone abeg.. What's all this attitude of making jest of her often... I think it's getting off hand...
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Ayoefa: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=109998400]Evang. Fummi has exposed the activities of the Satanic , Demonic and marine kingdoms so much and they are raged , angry and have pulled out all arsenals to pull her down by all means.

[/quote]
[/s]

Pastorprenuer fraudster trying to defend another fraudster.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by ERCROSS(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
At the bolded, what would you say about men raping women?

I'm quite sure you've been a victim of rape and molestation in the past. But it's time you seek for counseling and allow yourself heal because this your hate filled life will eventually affect the upbringing of ur children, as well as your marriage. Better still, if you can identify your rapist, sue him.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by anu3: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Well, God knows who is who, but Jesus wouldn't take on such challenge like a magician even though he's got the power...

See where He was challenged at some point:

Matt.12.38 - Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, "Teacher, we want to see a miraculous sign from you."

Matt.12.39 - He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by dealembassy: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
The man is a fool , is mummy GO a doctor?
How much did your friend sent?
How much did you give mummy GO?

saphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H1jMlmskaE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZoRAP9s-xs/
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by seyz91(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
saphiere:
Mummy don cast
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
The video maker is a big fool. You are now calling out Mummy GO because the sick was not healed? It is God that heals and not mummy GO. Leave the innocent woman alone.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by SHOPPERS(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
https://fb.watch/a-GqK3Pv5m/

That is not Mummy GO na
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Biafraaa: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
all the pastors in this 9ja would not pass the challenge... i forget to add Rev Fathers too
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Snitch24(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

I don't like your point of view to most religious post here
You seems to be an hypocrite
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by wrongnumber: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
lol
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by matm: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
oranget:
That is not Mummy G. O.

I didn't see d G.o in d video.People are just seizing every opportunity to trend.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

God bless you. This is exactly what I came to say. Moreover, we don't all have the gift of healing.

Christians should stop accepting such challenges. When the Pharisees often challenged Jesus, He never rose to it. Instead, he called them an unbelieving and perverted generation.
I agree that we don't all have it, however i believe we ought to all have it if the teachings of Jesus was anything to go by. Mark 16:17-18

So even if we don't have it, let's not settle for that but what Jesus desire for all those that believe.

You also have a point with the bolded.

Thanks and God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Walkee: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

so you actually believe that ignorant woman knows what she is doing?
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by chikason22(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
That she didn't pass the challenge, doesn't mean that she's false.

Even the disciples of Christ failed to heal some who they prayed for at some point. Didn't make them false.

Moreover, even if she'd passed the challenge it wouldn't mean that she's true. Jesus spoke about many false prophets and christs rising on the last days and being able to do many signs even if possible to deceive the elect.

So that they're do such signs doesn't make them true.

It obvious that in these last days, it would be hard to tell the difference between those who are true and those who are false, hence there would be divided opinions on such ones, even among Christians.

But the good news if that, very soon, every secret would be revealed so there no longer be any such confusion.

God bless.
Read Bible you said no. Now you can't identify false teachers from the true servants of God.
Let me help.

Matthew 7:15-16,20-23
[15]“Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.
[16]You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
[20]Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.
[21]“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.
[22]On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’
[23]But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’ New Living Translation

Revelation 16:13-14
[13]And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.
[14]They are demonic spirits who work miracles and go out to all the rulers of the world to gather them for battle against the Lord on that great judgment day of God the Almighty.NLT

1 Timothy 4:1-2
[1]Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.
[2]These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.

2 Peter 2:1-3
[1]But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves.
[2]Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered.
[3]In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.

And finally God made us to understand how He choose His servants.

Numbers 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

May God through His beloved son Jesus Christ, continue to expose all those who use his name to deceive people at the instance of Satan the devil.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
chikason22:

Read Bible you said no. Now you can't identify false teachers from the true servants of God.
Let me help.

Matthew 7:15-16,20-23
[15]“Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.
[16]You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
[20]Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.
[21]“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.
[22]On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’
[23]But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’ New Living Translation

Revelation 16:13-14
[13]And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.
[14]They are demonic spirits who work miracles and go out to all the rulers of the world to gather them for battle against the Lord on that great judgment day of God the Almighty.NLT

1 Timothy 4:1-2
[1]Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.
[2]These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.

2 Peter 2:1-3
[1]But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves.
[2]Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered.
[3]In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.

And finally God made us to understand how He choose His servants.

Numbers 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

May God through His beloved son Jesus Christ, continue to expose all those who use his name to deceive people at the instant of Satan the devil.
Amen.
I'm sure you'd know better than Jesus who also said even the elect would be deceived by them, but if you like continue deceiving yourself that you know when in truth you don't, because you can't possibly know better than Jesus.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

I am so surprised that u mentioned this
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by buzorcharles(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Oga zip it
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:
The man is just plain stupid.

No genuine man of God will agree to a miracle challenge. God is not a magician and cannot be mocked.

I'm not a fan of this mummy GO though. But it's foolishness to attend a miracle challenge.
But such challenges happened in the BIBLE... So why is he stupid.
Example of such is the case of Elijah & the Baals?
The so called man needs to be convinced unlike you who swallow everything.
Such CONFIDENT MEN arouse God.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
This Igbo man don vex

Money ehn

Mummy G.O no be magician...
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Pimine: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Aswearugaaad

Bro abeg nor talk that thing again. This woman is not of God. Infact, she's simply a lunatic. Who tells her all that rubbish she spews in the name of God?
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Poopypants: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
These guys are stupid . You want her to cure throat cancer? Hyneia, cripple , without visiting any doctor? You are all gullible to scammers and should be blamed.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by aspabay(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

But such challenges happened in the BIBLE... So why is he stupid.
Example of such is the case of Elijah & the Baals?
The so called man needs to be convinced unlike you who swallow everything.
Such CONFIDENT MEN arouse God.

After Elijah where did you see it again

Jesus refused such challenge by the devil on the mountain after his fast.

Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God.

God has nothing to prove to those who disbelief him.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by chikason22(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I'm sure you'd know better than Jesus who also said even the elect would be deceived by them, but if you like continue deceiving yourself that you know when in truth you don't, because you can't possibly know better than Jesus.
This is what He said. You better dust your Holy Bible or buy one and start reading. Your life will change for better.

He said if it were possible

Matthew 24:24
[24]For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones. NLT

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. KJV

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

No be me talk am. Read your Bible.
Re: Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) by Kingosytex(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Your just a deluded fellow.
Is Trump still winning the election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.