Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,033 members, 7,852,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS (1445 Views)

IPOB Upgrade Like Bokoharam Destroys Armored Tanker With Bomb - VIDEO / Unknown Gunmen Burns Police Station With Prisoners Inside VIDEO / See Video Of The Armored Tanker Nnamdi Kanu Snapped With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2022
As shared by Comrade Alfa Alfred a top IPOB media representative

� Breaking News! �

Nigerian military armored vehicle demobilized in Ebonyi state by unknown gunmen as the fight rages on since 3am in the morning. Biafrans wake up they have come for the final battle in Biafraland!

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by rocknation62(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Everything in Nigeria is always Unknown

Even during the days of Fela Anikulapo kuti (Unknown Soliders)

Unknown this, unknown that…

But OP, there’s no link to this news! You just screenshoted someone’s post on Facebook without any verified source! No be so o

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Who is still arguing that ESN is not unknown gunmen?

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
More

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2022
As IPOB terrorist keep celebrating their victory over the Nigerian army on Facebook

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by Yuakwon3: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Where were the soldiers when this happened?

...it's probably done by the Nigerian soldiers in order to paint the region more black thereby launching an attack against the innocent citizens of the region, this I've seen

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by rocknation62(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Yuakwon3:
Where were the soldiers when this happened?

...it's probably done by the Nigerian soldiers in order to paint the region more black thereby launching an attack against the innocent citizens of the region, this I've seen

Exactly! Not even a link to read more about the post…
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by Oxb90: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2022
How true is this?

There are lots of questions to this story, some of them are

Where are the men operating these vehicles

Were they killed and if yes where are their bodies?

Some things are not clear in this story and I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by Asgard73: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Dull

Na so ebony environment be .. you see say Na northern Nigeria be this and you still went on with propaganda

.. how do you convince us .. this is ebonyi state .. pity some humans already Dey believe and defend ..

Propaganda is evil.. Hitler used it to kill 7 million Jews .. just propaganda

So what is the essence of this your thread and propaganda

To view IPOB in bad light
So that military can have a genuine excuse to invade .. even though they don’t work on propaganda
To further condemn igbos .. as violent human .. and you’re igbos .. cuz every tribe will still chose their own before you.. so you see your ignorance no get value..

Wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by abc115: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2022
And they want to be President of Zoo?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by omenkaLives(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2022
I don't know why I find this news ....errrm, let me hold my peace. grin

AfghanEastern on the beat, regardless. smiley
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2022
omenkaLives:

Omenkalives comes to masturbate on Igbo related threads as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
rocknation62:
Everything in Nigeria is always Unknown

Even during the days of Fela Anikulapo kuti (Unknown Soliders)

Unknown this, unknown that…

But OP, there’s no link to this news! You just screenshoted someone’s post on Facebook without any verified source! No be so o

He is not just someone is just like calling Omote Biafra or Simeon Ekpa just someone
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by walemoney007(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerian military personnel that lost those APC needs to be court martial and jailed.
But is this really the EAST? The environment looks like that of the North

OyigboUpdate that's not an armoured tank but APC, and is just one, not two
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by yakrim: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2022
angry this is dastardly
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by rocknation62(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

He is not just someone is just like calling Omote Biafra or Simeon Ekpa just someone

Then he’s who?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by AntiBMC(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Who is still arguing that ESN is not unknown gunmen?

Only a fo0l will believe anything that this willing tool, the govt and the armed forces propagate against Igbos in the East.

With the numerous occasions where the armed forces have arrested innocent people and tagged them IPOB or UGM, they can never be trusted.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate2: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is a movie scrip na,how did our army get to such a degrading condition? They now cook up stories daily!!! Firstly who burnt the vehicles and how did they get access to them? Where are the soldiers? No casualty at all? Will terrorists burn such vehicles without resistance?

This lie nor join at all....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by Karlovich: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
embarassed Apc has finished Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by sirp9898(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
@ The op
What do you achieve doing this type of propaganda
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by mightyhaze: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
omenkaLives:

Your obsession with Igbo is out of this world

Sotay u no see any username bear for nairaland but Igbo name omenka..

Craze different shaa.. I never see this kind lipsrsealed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by omenkaLives(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
Your obsession with Igbo is out of this world

Sotay u no see any username bear for nairaland but Igbo name omenka..

Craze different shaa.. I never see this kind lipsrsealed
Okoro has spoken. Omenka is an Okoro name. Chai.

When they ask you lot to TRAVEL beyond your hamlets and acquire some education and exposure, you resist as though you're being asked to stop breathing. Just see talk abeg..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS by mightyhaze: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
Okoro has spoken. Omenka is an Okoro name. Chai.

When they ask you lot to TRAVEL beyond your hamlets and acquire some education and exposure, you resist as though you're being asked to stop breathing. Just see talk abeg..
nope

Omenka na nigerien name..

Okpe grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Buhari To Choose APC Candidate One Week To Convention –Sources / Ndigbo, PDP Assume We Are Their Property / Did Tinubu Snitch On Drug Cartel Members In Plea Bargain Deal Like Sammy Gravano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.