Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Any Spirit Against Igbo Presidency Begin To Die By Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Spirit Against Igbo Presidency Begin To Die By Fire (176 Views)

#endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Spirit Against Igbo Presidency Begin To Die By Fire by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
1. Any evil thought against Igbo Presidency begin to be removed.

Any miscalculation of facts

Any bad group

Any sloppiness or untold evil

2. The angel of God on every stakeholder,

The angel of God on every party agent,

The angel of God on every Southern Governor

The angel of God on the Southern Governors of Benue, Plateau and Taraba,

The angel of God on every Nigerian of good will,

The angel of God on the people and delegates of Southern Kaduna,

The angel of God on the Christians and priests in Northern Nigeria,

3. I place every Christian in this country under God.

I place every Christian in this country under The Blessed Virgin Mary, and St. Joseph, and St. Patrick.

I place every Christian in this country under St. Michael.

I place every Christian in this country under heavenly intercession to attain to and merit Christian blessing.

4. "You shall be the head and not the tail."- Deut 28:13

"Above only and never beneath".- Deut 28:13

"The ruler of your destiny and not a ruled."- Prov 12:24

5. So says the grace of God already now over you.

Re: Any Spirit Against Igbo Presidency Begin To Die By Fire by Nokio1: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Witless politics...what if the north retains power you will die by mkurumiri?
Re: Any Spirit Against Igbo Presidency Begin To Die By Fire by Jostoman: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Spirit Against Igbo Presidency Begin To Die By Fire by beerfraud: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2022
All this nonsense because of zoo presidency?
Re: Any Spirit Against Igbo Presidency Begin To Die By Fire by haffaze777(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

CBN Launches RT200 Program Set To Generate $200bn Non-oil Export Revenue / 2023 Elections: Northern Interfaith Group Picks Gov.Okowa as Preferred Candidate / Months Gone,where Is The Twitter Office In,nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.