Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,607 members, 7,840,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help (22903 Views)

Welcome To Kigali, Rwanda - A Shining Example Of BLACK AFRICAN Organisation / Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / African Maids Being Bought And Sold In Arab Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Judybash93(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2022
kingthreat:

We were at the same starting line with the Asians like 50 years ago. Now some of them are world powers, economic powers, etc. Our people are running to go there. Except we have some strong leadership. Nothing.

It's about that time. Just like you correctly said, we need good leadership as well as a change in mindset. We need to realize that the world doesn't have enough space to cater for our population, we need to fix ourselves instead of running away.

2 Likes

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by kingthreat(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Judybash93:

It's about that time. Just like you correctly said, we need good leadership as well as a change in mindset. We need to realize that the world doesn't have enough space to cater for our population, we need to fix ourselves instead of running away.

Yeah, If what you outlined is done, we will be heading there. But thing is it has never been about we. Here is a selfish society

2 Likes

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Cousin9999: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2022
kingthreat:

We were at the same starting line with the Asians like 50 years ago. Now some of them are world powers, economic powers, etc.

Asian countries are sweatshop economies. Oyinbos can pull the rug out from underneath them, and they'll have nothing.

African nations are the only region that can be 100% self-sufficient without needing to trade with anyone.

African nations are under constant attack from oyinbos' destabilizing efforts and looting. Asian nations deal with a fraction of that, mostly because they don't have anything.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Cousin9999: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Other Arabs countries r better than saudi...

There's no such thing as a good Arab country.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Cousin9999: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2022
Fcwilly:
Please compare the treatment to other nations, you will come to realisation that Arab/Islamic nations are horror to humanity. From Morocco to Egypt, Lebanon to to their acclaimed unHOLY country Saudi Arabia.
If you want to see horror undiluted go to Muslim nations. Even our small Kano state here is wonderful
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Cousin9999: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2022
Favor99:
Why can’t you people commenting be sympathetic? These are our fellow Africans being treated this way. Most races, White, Arab, Asian, Latino rally around each other and have each other’s backs. And you can see their united and have strong countries and no one enslaves them

80% or more of any negative comments made online about black people are by nonblacks, or black people (who sell their dignity) paid to post it. Nonblacks are m3ntally ill.

Furthermore, all the "races" you listed are tr4fficked:
- Whites throughout Europe and North America.
- West and south Asians throughout west and south Asia.
- East Asians internationally.
- Latinos throughout south and central America.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by kingthreat(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cousin9999:

Asian countries are sweatshop economies. Oyinbos can pull the rug out from underneath them, and they'll have nothing.

African nations are the only region that can be 100% self-sufficient without needing to trade with anyone.

African nations are under constant attack from oyinbos' destabilizing efforts and looting. Asian nations deal with a fraction of that, mostly because they don't have anything.

Pre-colonization, Asian nations have always been doing great.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Cousin9999: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
kingthreat:

Pre-colonization, Asian nations have always been doing great.

You're not black, or you're a paid troll selling your dignity to nonblacks. Either way, absolutely nothing you have to say is valid.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by NaBanga: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Black people do not respect themselves. Black leaders to not respect their citizens. When black people go to foreign lands, they are thus disrespected. That grandmother said she doesn't respect the black person and neither does Africa. We need to do better. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by akinade28(f): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
adaxme:
the Arabs are worst Racist than the Europeans and Americans. ever wondered why there isn't much black in Saudi Arabia?
it's because during slave Trade the Castrated all black and healthy males so the couldn't reproduce.
Yes, the male that were castrated were called enuchs. This happened generally in middle east.

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Tellwhat: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
I so.much despise this people. I consider them to be filth and my hatred for them knows no bounds

Shame that a dirty Saudi Arabian will come here and lord over people just like slanty eyed chinkos do

At the end of the day we've ourselves to blame

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Topzee109: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Egebaso:
CV speaks volume, that's why we encourage you to let a professional handle that for you.
how can I contact you
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Gentlevip: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
No I came to address ipobian bigotry
boyfrank:

Did you actually read or u just came to defend ur arab overlords.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Codeye(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

" Visitor" is what "Alhaji" or"Alhaja" means.

"Hajj" means "Visiting".

Every Moslems who visit Holy Kaaba is called "Ya Hajee" or "Alhajee". You will hear the Pilgrims saying " Ya hajji!,Ya hajji!" To adress each other.

So its nothing strange.
Actually your explanation makes it even more strange.if they are visitors in the so called holy land, are they still visitors back home when they returned that title sticks with them for ever
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
In the holiest of the holies, the cradle of Islam, the keepers of the secrets, precepts, tenets and statues of Islam....

OP, I can see your handwriting clearly..
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Favor99(m): 2:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Cousin9999:

80% or more of any negative comments made online about black people are by nonblacks, or black people (who sell their dignity) paid to post it. Nonblacks are m3ntally ill.

Furthermore, all the "races" you listed are tr4fficked:
- Whites throughout Europe and North America.
- West and south Asians throughout west and south Asia.
- East Asians internationally.
- Latinos throughout south and central America.
Who pays money to these blacks to comment this negative insult about their own people? What’s the purpose?
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by KhiaW(f): 6:21am On Feb 08, 2022
Favor99:

Who pays money to these blacks to comment this negative insult about their own people? What’s the purpose?
It's no difference than you insulting and lying on BA.

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by IhateYouMan: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2022
gabicon:

Africans need to start making decisions based on facts and not on emotions or religion. There are fundamental systems that make up every nation, the minute we deviate from those systems dire consequences follow irrespective of our paradigm of the system. If a country is racist, no matter how important you are, you will have a taste of it in a form or fashion.

A system is the interconnected components that make up a society, a system is amoral, they are the normalized average of the society. so if one goes into a system hostile to women or a particular race, you don't come out crying foul, that has been the way the system has operated time innumerable. rants of foul play to the public is simply a waste of time. A system cannot be changed without, systems are only changed within by changing the normalized average of society.

The Arabs, Russians, Chinese are core racists, Scandinavians and other parts of Europe are tolerant racists, Canada, Australia, and the USA are subtle racists, Africans are foolish racists.

So before going to any of the countries in the world it is critical that adequate research is done to understand the systems governing that country at least that's what sane people do, but trusts our brethren in Africa we go by hope, faith, and emotions only to be greeted by the resultants of the systems.
The unfortunate part of the whole thing is that we don't even observe the dynamics of our own system here at home, if we did we most likely wouldn't be going outside to look for what we can create here. Imagine working for $240/month, you will have to work for half a year to afford a plane ticket back home.

Best comment so far. Thank You.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by IhateYouMan: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2022
Lovenorth:

To illegal immigrants that like to destroy their country?

Can you elaborate ?
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by IhateYouMan: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2022
freddie009:

They don't like you but yet still want to go there. You be surprise Kenyans are still trooping there.

Me ?
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by JapaProfessor: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
devigblegble:
Then leave their FuCk1nG country so simple

If it were that easy, they would have opted out.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Favor99(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
KhiaW:

It's no difference than you insulting and lying on BA.
I don’t insult or lie on BA or any black race or even any race. A look through all your posts on your khia and khiaa monikers shows you attacking Nigerians vehemently like some sort of campaign or something
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Originalsly: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Conwarden:

We changed the Club's atmosphere that night grin grin grin

(

Correct move! Is beyond me how we can reduce ourselves to second class citizens in our own country. If we can allow ourselves to be treated like slaves by these people in our own land ... we should know what to expect when we go to their country. Too many people need to learn the hard way ... why blame the Arabs?

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by khiaa(f): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
Favor99:

I don’t insult or lie on BA or any black race or even any race. A look through all your posts on your khia and khiaa monikers shows you attacking Nigerians vehemently like some sort of campaign or something

You lied when you said I belong to ADOS, ( a racist organization that you claimed to hate Africans) you lied when you said I attack Igbos, and you lied when you DM me with your fake apology. I attack those who attack me first.

1 Like

Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Cousin9999: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Favor99:

Nonblacks pay. They're massively insecure and racist, and they're obsessed with what black people are doing and thinking. They literally sit and make fake social media accounts pretending to be black, and posting racist stuff all day. Yes, nonblacks are that insāne. Yes, they will actually pay money.

They desperately want us to be as obsessed with them as they are with us. They're losers, and they're mad we're not losers too.

There are nonblacks who live in countries with almost no black people there, but they have a bunch of racist and strong opinions about people they will most likely never interact with, and who have no impact on their life. They're insāne and insecure. They're desperate.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Favor99(m): 1:29am On Feb 09, 2022
Cousin9999:

Nonblacks pay. They're massively insecure and racist, and they're obsessed with what black people are doing and thinking. They literally sit and make fake social media accounts pretending to be black, and posting racist stuff all day. Yes, nonblacks are that insāne. Yes, they will actually pay money.

They desperately want us to be as obsessed with them as they are with us. They're losers, and they're mad we're not losers too.

There are nonblacks who live in countries with almost no black people there, but they have a bunch of racist and strong opinions about people they will most likely never interact with, and who have no impact on their life. They're insāne and insecure. They're desperate.
Yea we need better leaders and we need to love ourselves and have unity. Once we have that it won’t matter what other races are doing.
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by Favor99(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
khiaa:

You lied when you said I belong to ADOS, ( a racist organization that you claimed to hate Africans) you lied when you said I attack Igbos, and you lied when you DM me with your fake apology. I attack those who attack me first.
But you admitted it yourself on your posts that your ADOS(an anti-African especially anti-Nigerian black hate group)a year or two ago. You really need to stop this your agendas, it’s wrong and bad and even evil. Your posts are filled with hate for Nigeria. It’s ok I understand you perceive Nigerians as a threat
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by khiaa(f): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Favor99:

But you admitted it yourself on your posts that your ADOS(an anti-African especially anti-Nigerian black hate group)a year or two ago. You really need to stop this your agendas, it’s wrong and bad and even evil. Your posts are filled with hate for Nigeria. It’s ok I understand you perceive Nigerians as a threat

You are lying as usual. I stated the FACT that I am ADOS, American Descendant OF Slaves, Am I not that thanks to your greedy ancestors?
Re: The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help by softwerk(f): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Na holy ground me I run to.

Joeyfizzo, my father is alive, hale and hearty and can never be a brain-drained, brain-washed idiotic maniacal foool like you, your now impotent father and your entire Islamic male generation of sadistic, parochial, disillusioned, nincompoops!
A simple advise for you and your father, "Do not reproduce"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / Petrol Tanker Catches Fire In Jos, 10 Dead, Others Injured (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.