Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Your Urgent Advice Needed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Urgent Advice Needed! (191 Views)

I Need Your Urgent Attention Please / Urgent Advice Needed. Which Party Should I Join To Get More Money. PDP Or APC? / Urgent Advice Needed Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Urgent Advice Needed! by RichThugg: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hello everyone!

Hope you’re all staying hydrated?

Please i really need y’all help and advice on this..

i recently started receiving calls from this number >> “01 8887 857” requesting me to advice one “Endurance Friday something” (I forgot the third name), to pay up his loan as the date is due, and he’s no longer taking their calls..

They said the person used me as his guarantor, and they’re threatening to block him through his BVN or so which is none of my business, But they also threatened to use the law against me if he doesn’t comply..

Now my problems are;

1. I don’t even remember anyone around me, both friends, colleagues, and family member who bears that name

2. You’re not allowed to talk when the number calls, a female voice only do the talking, while you only listen, and you’re also not allowed to call back the number.

3. I’m wondering why they didn’t call initially when the person gave them my number to confirm if i truly know the person before giving out the loan.

4. I’ve tried searching the said name on Facebook, but i couldn’t find any familiar face all through the result.

Plss Nairalanders, how do i go about this?
Has anyone had similar experience?

I even blocked the number today out of frustration.

Cc;

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique
Justwise
Mukina2

Pls help move to front page
Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed! by Halimaatz(f): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
You did a good job blocking their number.

Worry no more,all they are yerning is just emptythreats.
Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed! by RichThugg: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Halimaatz:
You did a good job blocking their number.

Worry no more,all they are yerning is just emptythreats.

Thanks

Though i’m expecting them to start calling with another number angry
Re: Your Urgent Advice Needed! by MrrGary: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Must be scammers

Maybe na one of their formats grin

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo:access To Education, Healthcare Must Be Tech-driven For Maximum Impact / Laf Commences Rural Road Grading In Akure. / Breaking! Again, Aregbesola’s Men Attack Osun Residents In Okeijetu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.