Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? (2234 Views)

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) / Flood In Polobubou Tsekelewu, Delta State As Children Swim In Their Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by ricson11(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2022
I'm considering moving to any of the above state but I want to know which is better when it comes to job opportunities, infrastructure facilities, level of education, business friendly environment and cost of living and the people.
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by MufasaLion: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Go to Oyo State.
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Mrshocker(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2022
You ridiculed Oyo state bro. Nothing dey delta unless you want to do oil business.
Ibadan is the 3rd major city in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja.
Very big, developed and cost of living is cheaper. Even Most people that works in lagos put there families in ibadan and come home every weekend.

8 Likes

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Windscribe: 7:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo.

A major city full of opportunities and also closer to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by OVB123: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
I give to oyo state

1 Like

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Nisiw365: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Oyo state. But lagos remains the best. If you are from ss/se, delta may be ok for you. If you are broke, lagos is the option to get something doing asap

1 Like

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by uthlaw: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mrshocker:
You ridiculed Oyo state bro. Nothing dey delta unless you want to do oil business.
Very big, developed and cost of living is cheaper. Even Most people that works in lagos put there families in ibadan and come home every weekend.
kano is better than abuja,not to talk of oyo!
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Nisiw365: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
uthlaw:
Stop smoking weed. Check the last igr and vat. Oyo leads kano. Last vat, oyo generated 70bn naira, kano generated less than 28bn. Abuja is better than oyo better than kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by uthlaw: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nisiw365:
Stop smoking weed. Check the last igr and vat. Oyo leads kano. Last vat, oyo generated 70bn naira, kano generated less than 28bn. Abuja is better than oyo better than kano
which stupid igr,have been to the 3states,even Lagos self,na just wahala full there...I think I choose kano and Kaduna over and over them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Nisiw365: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
uthlaw:
which stupid igr,have been to the 3states,even Lagos self,na just wahala full there...I think I choose kano and Kaduna over and over them!
You choosing kano and kaduna doesnt change the fact that oyo generated more vat than both kano and kaduna together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Chiall: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mrshocker:

Have you lived in Delta State before?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by 5iveC(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Chiall:

Have you lived in Delta State before?

Me sef tire for the guy.
I left Lagos last may for Warri and I must confess it has been one of my best decisions ever. (Arguably second to not falling for the APC 'change' scam in 2015).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by OVB123: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
5iveC:

Me sef tire for the guy.
I left Lagos last may for Warri and I must confess it has been one of my best decisions ever. (Arguably second to not falling for the APC 'change' scam in 2015).
Tell me how has it been relocating from lagos to warri? Do u c warri as a betta place to live?
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ibadan is the best place to Leave in Nigeria After Abj.....u won't regret it
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by GeneralDae: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Smh all these Yoruba people that's never left their state. Pray tell me, what is in Ibadan?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Nisiw365: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
GeneralDae:
Smh all these Yoruba people that's never left their state. Pray tell me, what is in Ibadan?
oyo vat is 70bn, delta vat is less than 40bn despite the having oil. So you see. Oyo got more companies than delta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by GeneralDae: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nisiw365:
oyo vat is 70bn, delta vat is less than 40bn despite the having oil. So you see. Oyo got more companies than delta
But the Ibadan I travelled to some time ago did not look more developed than Warri. It even looked less developed in terms of the buildings and cars, and trust me I'm being sincere here, I have nothing against Ibadan, and Warri is not developed either.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Nisiw365: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
GeneralDae:

But the Ibadan I travelled to some time ago did not look more developed than Warri. It even looked less developed in terms of the buildings and houses, and trust me I'm being sincere here, I have nothing against Ibadan, and Warri is not developed either.
Ibadan is very big and probably you visited the old parts. It is the largest city in landmass in west africa, so imagine how big it would be. even me as an ibadan indigene, i don't know everywhere. I am sure you didnt visit akobo, iyaganku, elebu, oluyole, ringroad, jericho, bodija etc

5 Likes

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by 5iveC(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2022
OVB123:
Tell me how has it been relocating from lagos to warri? Do u c warri as a betta place to live?

Better place??
Well It's relative.
And it depends chiefly on why you are relocating. Job or business?
Warri has been a big shift for me in terms of what my daily routine used to look like in Lagos. In Warri I experience a more relaxed lifestyle and approach to everyday life. commuting is easier and cheaper, food is cheap and fresh.
I have been too busy to explore it's night life, but from the look of things I don't think it's bad either although not as extensive as the Lagos night life.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by OVB123: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2022
5iveC:

Better place??
Well It's relative.
Warri has been a big shift for me in terms of what my daily routine used to look like in Lagos. In Warri I experience a more relaxed lifestyle and approach to everyday life. commuting is easier and cheaper, food is cheap and fresh.
I have been too busy to explore it's night life, but from the look of things I don't think it's bad either although not as extensive as the Lagos night life.
Ok! Are u planning to permanent your stay in warri?
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by OVB123: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2022
GeneralDae:

But the Ibadan I travelled to some time ago did not look more developed than Warri. It even looked less developed in terms of the buildings and cars, and trust me I'm being sincere here, I have nothing against Ibadan, and Warri is not developed either.
I seconded my general. Warri is ahead of ibadan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Odunayaw(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
LOOK what I have Ibadan. Clean Toyota Big Daddy Camry 2003 for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/6980985/3-months-used-toyota-camry#110124084
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by edoairways: 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
uthlaw:
Kano city is religiously intolerant

1 Like

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by iretiogo1: 5:05am On Feb 13, 2022
OVB123:
I seconded my general. Warri is ahead of ibadan.
lol you must be sleeping
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by Marimart: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2022
5iveC:

Better place??
Well It's relative.
Tell us more about warri and the business opportunities there , thanks.
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by GeneralDae: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2022
Marimart:

Tell us more about warri and the business opportunities there , thanks.
It's mostly an oil city for oil workers. Business opportunities would depend on the individual and connections. Warri is not doing as well as it should and the city is not beautiful but the brown roofs and old cars in some areas of Ibadan is also something else. Ibadan may supposedly have more opportunities than Warri but some parts of it didn't look appealing at all compared to Warri. Probably because it still has this archaic vibe about it.
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by OVB123: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
iretiogo1:
lol you must be sleeping
U tell me, why is ibadan ahead of warri?
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by emmyclassic(m): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Ibadan is for local people. I hate places that the locals are homogeneous it just screams of un exposure. Warri is better you get to meet people from all over Naija. It’s a sign of good place

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by GeneralDae: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2022
emmyclassic:
Ibadan is for local people. I hate places that the locals are homogeneous it just screams of un exposure. Warri is better you get to meet people from all over Naija. It’s a sign of good place
Exactly bro. The Igbo and Yoruba states (except Lagos) are damn homogenous. Places like Warri, Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja, are quiet different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2022
Micra, Dust and some overpriced land & properties.

GeneralDae:
Smh all these Yoruba people that's never left their state. Plz tell me, what is in Ibadan?
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by 5iveC(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
OVB123:
Ok! Are u planning to permanent your stay in warri?
Yes
Re: Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? by SoapQueen(f): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
5iveC:

Me sef tire for the guy.

Wow! Warri? Really? I never thought I'd see the day anybody would say this.

Nicey!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Caribbean Visa / How Is It Like Teaching English In China In 2020 / Do You Need To Do Covid Test To Travel From Nigeria To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.