Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please, Where Can I Get This Book: "every Day For The Thief" By Teju Cole - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please, Where Can I Get This Book: "every Day For The Thief" By Teju Cole (1391 Views)

Seven (very) Short Stories About Drones By Award-winning Author Teju Cole / Nigerian, Teju Cole, Wins $10,000 Award For First Novel / Check This Book( Witnesses To Tears) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Where Can I Get This Book: "every Day For The Thief" By Teju Cole by lanrefront1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
Please, everyone, anyone; who knows which Bookshop I can get the book mentioned in the topic of this thread? especially on the Mainland. That is because I live on the Mainland and it will be much easier going there.

Nevertheless, any address will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance to everyone.
Re: Please, Where Can I Get This Book: "every Day For The Thief" By Teju Cole by gsinter: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hi,i can get this book for you in the nearest bookshop in my area and bring it for you @ mailand.Cal me on this number 08125323839 if you are ok with this so i can go and price it.I'm not asking u to send me money,i wil used my money to buy it don't be affraid.
Re: Please, Where Can I Get This Book: "every Day For The Thief" By Teju Cole by lanrefront1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hey Gsinter, I appreciate your kind offer. But you'll have to come from the Island to the Mainland, and then return. I don't want anyone going through that much trouble because of me, more-so when it's not an emergency.

All I need really is just a name and location of the bookshop to get it.
Re: Please, Where Can I Get This Book: "every Day For The Thief" By Teju Cole by lanrefront1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
Can someone please help; someone? anyone?
Re: Please, Where Can I Get This Book: "every Day For The Thief" By Teju Cole by MyneWhite1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
I know of two stores on the mainland that MAY have it.

Iqra Books - 18 Adeshina Road, Ikeja;

Debonair bookstore - 294 Herbert Macaulay Way Yaba

Walahi Shop - 8, Bankole Crescent (off Talabi Street, off Adeniyi Jones Avenue), Ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Trekking To Europe- A Heartwarming Short Story! / Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 / Tales Of Taylor In Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.