Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) (7363 Views)

Portable Attacked In His House In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by EdemIboro: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (Photos)
https://tsbnews.com/2022/02/womans-breast-spills-out-of-her-dress-in-a-public-bus-in-lagos-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by fuckpro: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2022
...its her business
She force the breast for your mouth
...NEXT!!!

Any man who is constantly complaining about this is prone to acute masturbation or a struggling addict
So my advice is seek medical rehab break the retrogressive habit

5 Likes

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
E no concern her cheesy
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Mhykel217(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
what do we call this now for fvcks sake undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
WTF cheesy cheesy
Her husband go dey enjoy ooo

Imagine placing your skull on this kind thing after you don go 2 rounds grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
Tit Bleep grin
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by 21savages: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
My love for soft breast ehn..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by abbeyty90: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
They did not spill out they both sitting there comfortably

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by doverulez(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
EdemIboro:
https://tsbnews.com/2022/02/womans-breast-spills-out-of-her-dress-in-a-public-bus-in-lagos-photos/

Now this is the best view i have had in days. God bless women with big lumpcious endowment. Amen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Piptocoin: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
very old picture...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Eben91: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
WTF cheesy cheesy

Imagine placing your skull on this kind thing after you don go 2 rounds grin grin
That is if she is not an Afonja or else she will just mine your skull

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by lascos912(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Another job for masturbators
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
many of these women have breast implants that renders their breast with no feeling from touch whatsoever etc, thus their breast could be out in the open and they wouldnt even feel it....furthermore, some with these same implants wanna showcase their tittays to the world, insome kind of failed pride. ho knows whats going in that ones mind.

or she could be a prostitute on her way to work, looking to see if she can make some quick transport money before getting to work!

me, what i REALLY wanna know, is what is in that handbag of hers....this is not a bag, thats a suitcase!

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by smaze01: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by johncallidon(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
We are gradually getting there.
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Women with indecent dressing are like 5&6. Sex object everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
EdemIboro:
old picture
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by wonderr(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Eben91:

That is if she is not an Afonja or else she will just mine your skull
another ipob terrorist on the beat
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by johnfaleks(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Deliberate Val package
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
It’s called mammary glands. For feeding offsprings. undecided
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
What there children in that bus? What will they be thinking in their mind?

Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Gold179: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
she actually wore that to seek for attention
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na this kind dress my neighbor wear way make me lust for her . Even though I get serious beef with her.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by horhizah(f): 1:37am On Feb 08, 2022
This doesn't look like a "Public bus in Lagos" and besides, for her to have worn that, you'll be shocked that she or rather all the "passengers" are going for a music or video shoot. So it is permissible.

In other news, make Una try dey mind Una business.
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Godspihighlife: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
WTF cheesy cheesy

she deserve no husband
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Her boobs her life!
Re: Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (photos) by cigaricon(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Piptocoin:
very old picture...
The only sensible comment here. Very old picture

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“am A Gay”. Classic Fm Maina Kageni Admits / Top 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Not Born With Silver Spoons [PICTURES] / How Can This Be A Guy?? Please Take A Look closely. Woman-Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.