Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Should I Continue With My Bank Cleaner Job Or Work In The Filling Station - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Continue With My Bank Cleaner Job Or Work In The Filling Station (16360 Views)

Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Should I Continue With My Bank Cleaner Job Or Work In The Filling Station by ArcToyin(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
[quote author=Idowu116 post=110033255]Hello Nairalanders,there is a very confusing issue I would love to share here so your opinions are highly needed.

I work in a bank as a cleaner since last year April and I earn #26,000 per month. I have been working with the aim of starting a business (even if I don't have any business idea to run)or furthering my education because I stop at SS3 since 2017 when I graduated.
Last week, my uncle called me that there is vacancy at a filling station in ibadan then from there I will continue schooling in a polythecnic of ibadan.He said I will be paid #15,000 per month an I will do part time at the poly.He said I shouldn't worry about accommodation and feeding.He also said I will be paying my school fees from my salary.

I haven't worked in a filling station before but I would love to change environment too. I don't want to leave this job and regret later and I don't know if I will do well in the filling station but I also want to further my education too.

I am confused here and I don't know what decision to take.So I came here to seek for a very candid advice on how to deal with the issue.
Please your opinions are needed thank you
Lalasticla.la please help move to front page.Thank y

WORK WITH YOUR OWN PLAN RATHER THAN ANOTHER MAN'S PLAN.
Start a business when you are ready to, when your business has grown then now make plans to start a pT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier / Workers Groan Under Rising Cost Of Living, Stagnant Wages / Guinness Nigeria Announces Fully Paid 26-week Parental Leave For Female Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.