Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Its Your Fault If You Remain Financially Dependent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Its Your Fault If You Remain Financially Dependent (137 Views)

Learn You Remain The Same By Dunsin Oyekan Piano Lesson / 5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Your Fault If You Remain Financially Dependent by Emyres: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
Its Your Fault If You Remain Financially Dependent.

I graduated from the university in December 2019 with a degree in Architecture. From a family of eight, it wasn’t easy for me back then in school. To make it worse, my parents were pensioners, and the state government wasn’t paying them. Moreover, I didn’t have a laptop so I couldn’t practice Architecture. After the convocation in December, I stayed back in school as going home was not an option. What did I do next?

I tried many online ways of making money, some were slow, and others were difficult or demanded a laptop. It was like this till I came across freelancing. I did my research, developed a niche for myself, and today, I am a top earner in that niche.
In March 2020, I went back home due to the COVID 19 impending lockdown, and stayed at home till the ending of June 2020. While at home, I made some millions, repainted our house and gave my mom some money to add to her business. I also got me a laptop that I rarely use.
On the last week of June 2020 (At this time, the lockdown was relaxed and movements were allowed), I moved out of my parent’s house into mine in another state, furnished to my taste.

In one week, I will teach ten people who are ready to start smiling to the bank the following;

What I did

The niche I created for myself

How they can create their personal niches.

Create and set up their accounts and services

I will give them lead ons.

Plus a FREE 60 DAYS MENTORSHIP

After this training, I assure you that you will be earning at least 300,000 a month if you are consistent in delivering your projects.

Before I forget, you don’t market anything, and you don’t tell anyone anything.

The beautiful thing is that you don’t need a laptop for this, you only need your mobile phone, data, and the knowledge and information that this training will give you.

FEE? Yes, a token of 5,000 NGN is all you need to access this value loaded training. By tomorrow, it will revert back to 10, 000 NGN.

Hurry while offer lasts.

With the value in this training, I can tell you that it's free as the money you are paying is not enough for it.

*Money back guarantee if you feel that I wasted your time.

Click on this link to access this training.

https://wa. me/message/7TVNAQ656WQ7O1

(Copy out the link and remove the space between the wa. and me for it to open)
Image is a testament of my projects. That's just two of them. I can't post all.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Drive Portable Zazu Around In His 2021 Rolls Royce / Chai Latte Powder at an affordable price-Feist Tea / Ticketing And Reservations Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.