Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake (22678 Views)

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Cousin9999: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'm looking forward to more Arab tears.
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by sylve11: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
This is one thing I like about Nigeria:

We get out of tournament early so we can watch other nations play beautifully

Have you qualified? cool
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

When was the last time you got out early from a tournament?

One thing I hate about Nigeria.

Its citizens can complain to the highest heaven about everything going wrong yet would never hesitate to downplay anything that seems to be going ok.
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Indispensable85(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
wiseone28:
You never dey when all those teams qualified in their respective groups for playoff?

I don't like dunderheads mentioning me. Please take note.
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by wiseone28: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Indispensable85:

I don't like dunderheads mentioning me. Please take note.
Like you knew before that is your thank you

Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Nicenixon: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Smartvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
your 7 slots refuse to increase or decrease, well done my brother, all way na way.
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:

Messi was not only the best player, highest scorer but also top assister of the tournament.
Wetin concern Messi with Mane or Afcon?
Mane isn't Messi's rival.

Mane was his teams top scorer, highest provider , tournament player of the cup and winner ... he also deserves balon dor
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:

Won the Afcon? What exactly was his contribution? Mendy, Kalidou, Gueye and the rest of the squad also won same Afcon.
That's how some folks hyped Salah to high heavens while it was clearly Gabaski that brought Egypt far with his heroics.

Just like lautoro , di Maria , otamendi martinez also won copa ... mane won player of the tournament just like Messi
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Simeony007:

Yeah because he's Messi and not black Bro think

As a Black Player you need more than AFCON that many call needless and unimportant to win the Award.

Now its certain that Messi is overrated cis he's white... Afcon is more difficult that copa ... so messi doesn't deserve most of his awards ...he won a popularity contest, not that he deserved it like his fans are saying
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingosytex(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

Just like lautoro , di Maria , otamendi martinez also won copa ... mane won player of the tournament just like Messi

I can't be going back and forth with you.
When the time comes for the Balon D'Or, then you give it to Mane.
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:

I can't be going back and forth with you.
When the time comes for the Balon D'Or, then you give it to Mane.

Just wanna prove how foolish and biased messi fans are..... I said only the Euros is credible and next to the world cup but the screamed that any intercontinental tournament is on same level with euros ...and as messi finally won copa and Argentina first since 93 , that he deserves it... so mane won Senegal its first ever and was player of the tournament, he also deserves it
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingosytex(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

Mane was his teams top scorer, highest provider , tournament player of the cup and winner ... he also deserves balon dor

His team's top scorer not top scorer of the tournament, neither was he the top assister of the tournament.

I can assure you that he won't come even 7th in the Balon D'Or rankings.
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingosytex(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

Now its certain that Messi is overrated cis he's white... Afcon is more difficult that copa ... so messi doesn't deserve most of his awards ...he won a popularity contest, not that he deserved it like his fans are saying

Messi white?
I give up grin grin
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:

Messi white?
I give up grin grin

So whats messi ?? Yellow ?? Abi pink ??
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingosytex:

His team's top scorer not top scorer of the tournament, neither was he the top assister of the tournament.

I can assure you that he won't come even 7th in the Balon D'Or rankings.

Pure bias... if mane don't deserve it , then Lewandowski was right ....messi dint deserve it
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by mvem(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kenmatt:
Mane is the King of Liverpool, he is better than Mo Sallah.

AFCON has also testified it
oga you no be liverpool fan
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by ORIAYO70(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

Lol
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by mvem(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

But messi won it by one competition
because he is Messi...his name alone pulls soomuch weight...you migh call it bias but that's how it is
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
mvem:
because he is Messi...his name alone pulls soomuch weight...you migh call it bias but that's how it is

Now u see y most people say messi dint deserve it and besides ,these votes is nothing but a popularity contest
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sagdtttt:

You re funny oh...

Lol...

Wetin concern afcon best player nd balloon dor

But copa best player get concern with ballon dor shey??
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by socrates2(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Another win for mane grin
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sagdtttt:

Check messi stats with barca last season

Mane has never gotten such stats in his career...

Just like Lewandowski had better stats last season as well...but they said he deserved it just cos he won copa ... messi won nothing with barca and did poorly in the champions league
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by fourboys: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

He won the AFCON and he is also doing brilliantly with Liverpool
mane has not done any spectacular tin for over two years now.. na rival fans dey hype am... Klopp don sign his rep already
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Kingcalls: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
fourboys:
mane has not done any spectacular tin for over two years now.. na rival fans dey hype am... Klopp don sign his rep already

2 yrs ago he won the league and was top scorer...what are u saying ... mane averages 30 goals a season ...so what u saying
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by preselect(m): 4:11am On Feb 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
I look forward to another premium tears from Mo Salah....I don't see anything spectacular in that Egyptian team that would pose a threat to Senegal. I can only pick out Salah, the goalkeeper and maybe Trezequet. The others are average players. What kept Egypt going in the tournament was collective effort and their typical North African crafty pattern of football. They wanted the game to go into penalties last night because they trust their goalkeeper but Senegal was destined to win this time around. .....I gave up on Senegal when the match got into penalty kicks but miraculously they survived.

Senegal will get the ticket at the expense of Egypt.

There are 9 solid African Soccer natons

EGYPT
Tunisia
Algeria
Morrocco
Senegal
Cote D'Ivoire
Ghana
Nigeria
Cameroon

Egypt played 5 of these in the nations cup

Senegal only played one, in the final. Senegal was more rested and very fresh and couldnt score against an exhausted Egypt. It wont be the same in the play offs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Giannis Antetokounmpo Wins 2019 NBA MVP Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.