Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake (22680 Views)

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Bahamas95(m): 4:47am On Feb 08, 2022
preselect:

There are 9 solid African Soccer natons

EGYPT
Tunisia
Algeria
Morrocco
Senegal
Cote D'Ivoire
Ghana
Nigeria
Cameroon

Egypt played 5 of these in the nations cup

Senegal only played one, in the final. Senegal was more rested and very fresh and couldnt score against an exhausted Egypt. It wont be the same in the play offs
Anyways let's just keep our fingers crossed and wait till that day. I wish both of them good luck, let the better side qualify and represent Africa well.

If I say you should replace Nigeria with either Gabon or Burkina Faso they will say am not patriotic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by preselect(m): 4:55am On Feb 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Anyways let's just keep our fingers crossed and wait till that day. I wish both of them good luck, let the better side qualify and represent Africa well.

If I say you should replace Nigeria with either Gabon or Burkina Faso they will say am not patriotic. cheesy

grin grin grin

Nigeria is an African soccer super power. For now we no serious. Whenever we get serious we will win the cup. Remember we also played without our top striker, the boy in Napoli.
Also hopefully Buhari will stop calling them
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by Obivestor: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2022
somehow:
This is actually not fair

So we won't see one of the AFCON finalist in Qatar?
are you a girl?
Re: Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake by davidowizkid: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cousin9999:
I'm looking forward to more Arab tears.
Hello sir trying to get your attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Giannis Antetokounmpo Wins 2019 NBA MVP Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.