Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) (30393 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / New Born Baby Abandoned By Her Mother In Kaduna With Written Note. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) by AmalaBandit: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

Omaye...
I create a WhatsApp group for the update and the first person I add was just threatening me anyhow, so I stop going further.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

Am just bombing alone.
And as you can see, am in my hotel room eating now.
Ahh gi enjoymenti cheesy cheesy

Attah mi chi hakuli no vex
Humans are the cause of their pro lem sometimes

I don download those stuffs, i just want you to mentor me
Kogi dey hot walai

Help me bro omaye wé úshe, make i add you on whatsapp cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct & Kill Salihu Dovo, Ardo-kola LGA Chairman In Taraba / Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi / Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.