Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos (32717 Views)

What Is Your Take On The Fuel Subsidy Removal? / Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by nduprincekc(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6gMoocVz7o

Please subscribe to my channel
Be careful of the Fuel, You buy in Lagos

Be extra careful of where you buy fuel in Lagos

To avoid Had I know

This is an eye opener

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by nduprincekc(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
God will surely save us

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by Nbotee(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok na
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by Goldbw122(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na wa
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Wahala
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Chai
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nawa that's how they will end up damaging person car injector

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by FalseProphet1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
I see Nigeria returning back to donkey years due to corruption, I see donkeys, horses and camels used freely as means of transportation.

I see accident reducing drastically because the animals won't have a head on collision with each other regardless of the mental state of whoever is riding them.

This I have seen.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by SmartGadgetz: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Bad eggs in the society..

Honda Odyssey 2007 Clean Executive for sale
Ac Chilling, Buy & Drive. Good for private or inter-state transport business.
Check my profile for more pictures.
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by harmargedon: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Evil sets.
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by osuofia2(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
smiley
Wickedness runs in Nigerians vein . Last week i was a victim of bad fuel .
I bought fuel in the fuel station here in Abuja and and few minutes afterward my car started jerking and quench and off.

19 Likes

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by symbianDON(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
W A H A L AAAAA!
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Low fuel prices due to subsidy led to breakdown of refinereis led to us refining fuel abroad in bad refinereis, which led to this

Subsidy must go so that profits would be available to build and maintain standard refineries.

If you want good quality you pay for it.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by mitchyy(f): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
My brother's car is damaged. They said NNPC supplied bad fuel to petrol stations. It damaged a lot of their customers cars and some fuel stations had to shut down due to the complaints. My brother got fuel from Total Fuel station on the island and his Venza car started acting up barely 5mins after. Now his engine is about to go bad and he might be needing a new engine. A car that was working perfectly without any issue cry. The mechanics checked and confirmed its bad fuel. Other people too are suffering same issue. Who should be held responsible for this? Its not fair at all

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by ogub(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
The love of money is really making people to do the unthinkable.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by jojo1415: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nigeria is now living on extra time shocked...So sad

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
In fela voice

Lagos na kpako oo na kpako grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by TheABOMINATION: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
The problem of black soot would naturally not end in Port Harcourt damaged weather, it will affect the entire country in form of inferior petroleum products.

12 Likes

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by MITCHELL96: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oh mannnn! undecided

That's how I bought Water the other day thinking it's kerosene, They just mixed 70 % water and 30 % kerosene
The thing sef don rust my Stove tank, Everybody just dey find means to double gain angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by emmy4real94(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
some advertise in the comment section and mods don't ban them.. but some gets banned ASAP.. am i missing something??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by Toluene06(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
u did not do water test for the PMS before discharge. The test should b done before discharge. Also u should have water paint check.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by FreeIgboho: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Naija! Na wa!
This country don tire me
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by OYENIYIJK: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
That is wickedness
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by CXLVII: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cumtroller:
Afonja's at it. Dubious criminally minded individuals

Grow up! It’s 2022

Stop craving attention with stupidity.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by cyril10(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Not only in Lagos but also in PH.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by ZombieTERROR: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
pity the shithole
Re: Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos by Nonexisting: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
The speed with which this fuel will take knock I pass my neighbor generator engine no be here oo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million / Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume / Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.