Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke (31603 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by BePrepared: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
iamL:

Guy u Burst my head with your knowledge of this passage in the bible, the same passage I use in instances like this. Am guessing u a JW.

So other Christians don't know their bible
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by kroosx: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
frozen70:

Honestly you are still a good child and you are humble, but I don't know why you choose to smoke

You have ulcer that you are under going treatment, what if you get lungs cancer from your smoking, we will all loose you

Go back to your dad, just rerun home, later tell him you want to have a son and dad discussion with him

Tell him how you feel and how you want him to help you come out of your smoking habits

Tell him anything you want to tell him

Then ask him to withdraw that curse on you and ask him to bless you with prayers

You see, at this stage and this moment, if you don't define what you want to do in life, you will loose it soon

And once you slip off, that's the beginning if your unstable life

Think of what to start doing now that your dad is still active to help you

Best advice you'll get here

1 Like

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Chrislova(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
iamL:

Ehya...u will be fine. Just hustle legitimately.
thanks man
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by musco4me: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.
It's A Long Read But Please Bear With Me

Am the only child, Am A Boy,my mom died when I was 3 years and am the only child.so it's been only me and dad since and his girlfriends..

Recently I started smoking, He noticed it..My dad too smokes but only cigarette,He has been smoking past a Decade Now But He looks very Healthy And Chubby Too So You won't Know He Smokes Unless Your Saw Him smoking.

So He told Me To Stop Smoking,And He Was Angry With Me For A Week plus,Later The Anger Reduced..He Taught I Smoked Only Cigarette but I Smoke Both cigar and Arizona Weed,Jus those Two.i Don't Take alcohol.
I Stopped Smoking Though,It Was on Saturday Being Feb 4,That I Relapsed,I Smoked A.Z,So My Dad And Her Current Girlfriend Came Back,She went To The Backyard And Saw the Aches and The Brown Rizzla..Then she went and Told My Dad,My Dad Came Into My Room And Started Saying Plenty Things,Lastly He told me To Leave His House Tomorrow Being Sunday Feb 05. He then left My Room, I Was Shocked,I Didn't What To Do Or Say To Him

So in The Morning I went Out To Buy Something,When I Came Back He Locked The Back Door From inside,So I Couldn't Open It With My Keys.I Knocked And Told Him It Was Me,He Told Me To Go Back To Where I Come From And i Should Not Knock Ever Again.This Made Angry,He Didn't Even Give Me The Chance To Apologize,I Used Vex And Told Him Oya Let Me Carry My Property,He Said He Will Throw it For Me,That He Is Already Packing My Belongings,Few Minutes Later He Threw It for Me,I Was Down So He Threw It From Up...So I Left to Stay With a Friend in another State.

So My Question Now Is what My Father Did The Right thing?My Telling Me To Leave His House Cos I smoke, Am 19 Years Of Age, I Will be 20 This Year.I heard too Many ulcers and Helicobacter pylori Which Leads To Stomach Cancer,Yet He Told Me To Leave, He Was The Buying Medicine For Me But He Knows The Ulcer And Helicobacter pylori Hasn't Healed Final.He Knows I Don't Have Money To Fend For Myself Yet,i Always Go To His Shop To Help Him With His business.

What He Did By Telling Me To Leave Is It Right?I Don't SMOKE Outside,I only SMOKE In Our Flat,Cos I Don't Want People To Know I SmokE,My Dad Will be Ashamed When People Tell Him I Smoke ,He is a Very Popular Man Here..

Today I Chatted Him And Told Him Am Sorry For My actions,The First Thing He Told Me Was (you will never see good In your life)..I Didn't Mind Though The Curse though, I Begged Him,And He Told Me To Come Back,But Am Really Not Happy With Him,What if I Have Accident?what if I was Kidnapped?He didn't Think Of Those ones instead He sent Me Parking, I Have always Be A Good son which he tells me Frequently,I don't give him Headache.Just Only That Smoke

Even Though He Told Me To Come Back Am Still annoyed With Him,Instead of Him to Help Me To Stop ,He Told Me To Leave His House And Go continue Smoking.Those Words Hurt Me....

Should I Go back To Him And Start Planing To Save Money And Relocate?Cos I don't Have a Dime Now,And My ulcer Hasn't Healed Complete...I haven't even Eaten Good Food since yesterday,Just one okpa
My Main Question Are (Did My Dad Do The Right Thing By Telling Me To Leave,Should I Go Back To Stay With Him??Or should I Stay Here At My friend Place and start Hustling For Myself??

Please Moderators Should help Move to Front page,Am in Deep confusion Now.Thanks
Oga repent!!! U have all these ailments, u dnt HV money to buy food or drugs but u HV money to smoke
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

Am the only child, Am A Boy,my mom died when I was 3 years and am the only child.so it's been only me and dad since and his girlfriends..

Recently I started smoking, He noticed it..My dad too smokes but only cigarette,He has been smoking past a Decade Now But He looks very Healthy And Chubby Too So You won't Know He Smokes Unless Your Saw Him smoking.

So He told Me To Stop Smoking,And He Was Angry With Me For A Week plus,Later The Anger Reduced..He Taught I Smoked Only Cigarette but I Smoke Both cigar and Arizona Weed,Jus those Two.i Don't Take alcohol.
I Stopped Smoking Though,It Was on Saturday Being Feb 4,That I Relapsed,I Smoked A.Z,So My Dad And Her Current Girlfriend Came Back,She went To The Backyard And Saw the Aches and The Brown Rizzla..Then she went and Told My Dad,My Dad Came Into My Room And Started Saying Plenty Things,Lastly He told me To Leave His House Tomorrow Being Sunday Feb 05. He then left My Room, I Was Shocked,I Didn't What To Do Or Say To Him

So in The Morning I went Out To Buy Something,When I Came Back He Locked The Back Door From inside,So I Couldn't Open It With My Keys.I Knocked And Told Him It Was Me,He Told Me To Go Back To Where I Come From And i Should Not Knock Ever Again.This Made Angry,He Didn't Even Give Me The Chance To Apologize,I Used Vex And Told Him Oya Let Me Carry My Property,He Said He Will Throw it For Me,That He Is Already Packing My Belongings,Few Minutes Later He Threw It for Me,I Was Down So He Threw It From Up...So I Left to Stay With a Friend in another State.

So My Question Now Is what My Father Did The Right thing?My Telling Me To Leave His House Cos I smoke, Am 19 Years Of Age, I Will be 20 This Year.I heard too Many ulcers and Helicobacter pylori Which Leads To Stomach Cancer,Yet He Told Me To Leave, He Was The Buying Medicine For Me But He Knows The Ulcer And Helicobacter pylori Hasn't Healed Final.He Knows I Don't Have Money To Fend For Myself Yet,i Always Go To His Shop To Help Him With His business.

What He Did By Telling Me To Leave Is It Right?I Don't SMOKE Outside,I only SMOKE In Our Flat,Cos I Don't Want People To Know I SmokE,My Dad Will be Ashamed When People Tell Him I Smoke ,He is a Very Popular Man Here..

Today I Chatted Him And Told Him Am Sorry For My actions,The First Thing He Told Me Was (you will never see good In your life)..I Didn't Mind Though The Curse though, I Begged Him,And He Told Me To Come Back,But Am Really Not Happy With Him,What if I Have Accident?what if I was Kidnapped?He didn't Think Of Those ones instead He sent Me Parking, I Have always Be A Good son which he tells me Frequently,I don't give him Headache.Just Only That Smoke

Even Though He Told Me To Come Back Am Still annoyed With Him,Instead of Him to Help Me To Stop ,He Told Me To Leave His House And Go continue Smoking.Those Words Hurt Me....

Should I Go back To Him And Start Planing To Save Money And Relocate?Cos I don't Have a Dime Now,And My ulcer Hasn't Healed Complete...I haven't even Eaten Good Food since yesterday,Just one okpa
My Main Question Are (Did My Dad Do The Right Thing By Telling Me To Leave,Should I Go Back To Stay With Him??Or should I Stay Here At My friend Place and start Hustling For Myself??

Please Moderators Should help Move to Front page,Am in Deep confusion Now.Thanks
Maybe your dad is doing all that for you health ,why don't you consider your health first although I might be wrong .
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
kroosx:

Best advice you'll get here

Thanks
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Kennyliga112: 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

First go back home and shop soling…secondly that your dads girlfriend is the one controlling him ,so you should know how to do when you are back home .focus and make it in life and leave his house and be on your ad start smoking
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Danix7(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Go back to your father house and keep smoking weed, drop the cigarettes, it’s unhealthy
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by n1bogo: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
You are an ulcer patient and you are
smoking ehn kill yourself
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by HeavenShield: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wow.

The hard truth is: You cannot stop addiction by yourself, NEVER
You need help!!!

Father smoking? the son will only improve on it hence the weed and Arizona or whatever

It's a matter of time, if you continue like this, you will look back as times flies and regrets your actions of taking after your father. Danger is lurking in your family!!! Retrace your steps else you guys maybe ravaged by the devourer

Your father knows this but unfortunately he does not know how he himself can come out of it.

...except the lord builds a house, the laborer builds in vain.. embarassed

Allow Jesus to use you, build you and heal your family!!!
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Tzar(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Your father loves you but you don’t love yourself.

NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by francisisking: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Double0h7:
Yep, sounds legit to me. If you want to ruin your life then you should pay your own bills. You're an adult now so welcome to reality! I would do exactly what your father did and being an emotional woman, I'd probably add a beating to your eviction. Imagine thinking you could smoke drugs at your parents house! This generation have zero fear or respect.

Ps... you can't even type a simple document/article correctly so it's safe to say you've neglected your education too. God forbid a nonsense child.
no lemme insult you... Respect yourself, how is the shit you typed going to help his life?
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by bepositive11: 4:45am On Feb 09, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

Tell him that you feel hurt over his words and actions if he's an understanding person

You do not want to tell him this but he was wrong to smoke himself but ask his son not to. Parents should lead by example. You don't want to tell him this because he'll obviously get upset with you

Ask yourself this, why do you smoke? What do you gain from it? I personally see it as a waste of money and an unnecessary health risk

Clarify your reasons then decide whether to quit keeping your reasons in mind

You obviously cannot rely on your dad as a role model in this context
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by iamL(f): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Chrislova:
thanks man

Am a babe.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by iamL(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
BePrepared:

So other Christians don't know their bible

Naa..just an harmless guesswork.
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by Chrislova(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
iamL:

Am a babe.
oh really....
Re: My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18am On Feb 11, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:
Hello Nairalanders.

It's not that you're a habitual smoker.
Yet, you can't just wait until you leave his house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders / I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.