Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? (829 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / 11 Acts Of Random Kindness Done By The Poor / How Do You Treat Someone That's Stuck Up In Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? by mamagee3(f): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2011
How do you treat someone that feels important but then when you make them feel they're not, they try to bring you down, what do you do?
Re: How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? by MMM2(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
op
u treat dem anyhow. angry
Re: How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? by MrCork17: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2011
mama-gee:

How do you treat someone that feels important but then when you make them feel they're not, they try to bring you down, what do you do?

Madam, Let me finish eating my Rice & Goat meat, then I will tell you angry
Re: How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? by omega25red(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
mama-gee:

first mistake you made is to actually expend any effort on making that person feel one way or the other people like that should be left alone of ignored. that's what i used to do to your older posts grin
Re: How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? by Cuddlemii: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
Duh, feeling important is already bringing people down so there was no need for the alliteration.

Solution: Ignore them and go on on with ur life is the best option, feel free to laugh while u r at it.
Re: How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? by OAM4J: 3:24am On Jun 24, 2011
Mama gee!!! grin

treat them important.
Re: How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? by ShyOne(f): 3:49am On Jun 24, 2011
Mama

You are a very attractive girl - you look to be in College.  College can be quite tough especially the relationships and social interacting.  You look like you stay quiet and observe alot. 

This I Have found and I hope it will help you.

Everyone is important - even more so, so are you.  Hang out with them and stay quiet and observe, don't make them feel unimportant.  They many times, especially in college, they as well as you are reaching and sensing and searching and growing into who you are and who you are going to be.  A lot of college kids "talk really big and talk as though they know it all." 

Mama - just hang - let them talk, inside they fear just like you do - know that - they just want to be accepted and they don't know how to go about it and so they reach and try - many of them "try too hard" and it comes across as them "speaking as though they are important."

Here is a secret:  If they are trying that hard to impress the crowd of onlookers - they very well could be wanting to impress you so that you can be part of their circle.

Show-offs only show-off for attention - take it as a compliment.  Swallow your aggravation and don't misread your opponent - that person could very well wind up to be a lifetime friend.

Relax around them and smile and just listen and wait and listen - they will show their cards to you - sooner versus later.  They want your eyes and your ears.  They want you to look and listen.  Because they must think you are the important one because they are using their time to get your attention.  They probably aren't even aware that you aren't enjoying the show.

You have impressed them enough to want to hold your attention.
Re: How Do You Treat Someone That Acts Important? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 24, 2011
mama-gee:

LMAO,,,,LOLZ,,,LWKMD4HO

(1) (Reply)

Long Queues At Gtb Atm / Sex Education / My Friend Felt Disrespected By His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.