Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

An Unhealthy Working Environment In A Leading Isp In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Unhealthy Working Environment In A Leading Isp In Nigeria (932 Views)

Recent Recruitment In A Leading Bank In Nigeria, April 22nd 2016 / The Isp In Akure Or Ondo / Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Unhealthy Working Environment In A Leading Isp In Nigeria by Ajengogo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hello Nigerians,

I just really cannot stomach this any more. There is this ISP located on Saka Tinubu Street Victoria Island, Lagos. Their customer service and accounts departments are always filled with terrible cigarrette smoke. I mean you can percieve the terrible odur of the cigarette immediately you step into the receptionist's office. I then inquired to know the source of the odour when it became unbearable for me. I was shocked to know that the odour was coming from the office of one of their white bosses. The staff members (who are majorly nigerians ) are helpless in this situation. And because they are subjected to this environment on a daily basis, they seem to be no more allergic to to it.

My own worry for these helpless staff members is that medical experts have said that exposure to secondary cigarette smoke such as this is even more dangerous to one's health than it is to the smoker himself. Can't something be done to this oyinbo guy before he kills our Nigerian guys for us?

My company is a subscriber to their services. Anytime I go there, I always make sure I don't enter the accounts and customer care offices at all
Re: An Unhealthy Working Environment In A Leading Isp In Nigeria by igelomo(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2011
Is it Swift technology?
Re: An Unhealthy Working Environment In A Leading Isp In Nigeria by african2: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
It is definitely Hyperia Nig Ltd. I have witnessed it before. It's like that white guy is the backbone of Hyperia. If not why is everybody afraid of telling him the truth so that he stops endangering the lives of innocent Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

... / DPR 2010 Hopefuls / Invitation For Interview At Mutual Benefits Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.