Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns (22800 Views)

6 Days To Rescheduled Polls: Tension As Infighting In APC, PDP Escalates / PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / Aisha Buhari’s Long Absence Not Due To Infighting In Aso Villa – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Anyways: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
By Chinonso Alozie, Owerri

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, on Tuesday, said he would no longer tolerate a smear campaign against IPOB and the legal team.

The IPOB lead Counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, disclosed this in a statement to newsmen in Owerri, after they had visited Kanu, at the detention facility of the Department of State Security, DSS, in Abuja, last Monday.

Kanu said those behind the smear campaign should be seen as traitors.

Ejiofor while quoting Kanu, he said: “Consistent with the subsisting order of the court, we, paid our routine visit on Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. We availed ourselves of the opportunity afforded by the visit to brief Onyendu on several issues.

“First, we acquainted him with the level of preparedness for the preliminary skirmishes that will take place in court in the criminal charge preferred against him. As you all know, proceedings in the criminal charge will resume on the 16th instant.

“Second, we briefed him on the smear campaign orchestrated against my good self by traitors and desperate enemies of the struggle, aimed at causing disharmony within the fold and needlessly generating ill feelings.

“Onyendu was thoroughly ashamed by the utter infantile mendacity inherent in the smear campaign and the unimpressive, unintelligent, wobbling, and poorly thought out strategy that informed the whole endeavour. He advised that I should quickly ignore and consign the halfhearted attempt of such a despicable lot to the garbage bin and resist every attempt by them to distract me. He was not at all rattled or perturbed by the news of the smear campaign but rather re-emphasised the unshaken trust and confidence he has always reposed in me.”

“He observed that any true son or daughter of Igbo land that opts to take the pleasure of making derogatory or disparaging publications against my good self or any of his other lawyers is guilty of cheap blackmail and must be pitied for condescending to an abysmal level. Such a person must be seen, not only as a contemptuous slave but also as an irredeemable traitor to the entire Igbo race.

“Further, Onyendu warned that he will not tolerate any form of distraction, division or in-fighting in his peaceful movement. He commended the dedicated officials at the helm of affairs of the movement for living up to expectation,” IPOB said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/ipob-ill-not-tolerate-smear-campaign-division-infighting-nnamdi-kanu-warns/

26 Likes

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Michelle70(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
perturbed by the news of the smear campaign but rather re-emphasised the unshaken trust and confidence he has always reposed in me.”

“He observed that any true son or daughter of Igbo land that opts to take the pleasure of making derogatory or disparaging publications against my good self
This one wants to take over IPOB by selling himself. Business as usual

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by DrGoodman: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nigerian government propaganda

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by gidgiddy: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lets hope the Federal government will open its case on 16th February so that this court case can reach its logical conclusion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by headSmasher: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Tingotoe: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ablejesus26(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
This London scammer is yet to wake up to reality that his fraud ipob scheme is on auto crashing mode�.

This man has zero leadership in him, only thugs, cultist and hardened criminals can perceive a man that has zero positive impact in their lives and society as a leader.
Anyi ma ndi anyi na-apko ndi isi na Ala Igbo.
This one is not one of them at all.
If he luckily gets out which is very doubtful,he must have learnt his lesson that being ipob leader doesn't mean are Igbo leader and parading himself as a self imposed generalissimo is a big own goal.

Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Bounceboune7: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wonders shall never end

If e sure for onyedundun let him come out n order people now,this is the same person some old fools are begging buhari to release

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by FreeStuffsNG: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's now come to reported speech of "dem say
dem say" that DSS will still use in court to counter the IPOB terrorists leader's denial of not belonging to the terrorist group.

Little wonder Asari Dokubo said that IPOB terrorists group online scam business is dead.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ablejesus26(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
May Amadioha pieces that mouth he used in calling others slave and traitor
Onye oshi,
Pdthief slave
He ain't seen nothing yet
This criminal openly celebrated and called the ugm angels and even charged them to carry out more attrocities,now that the tables turned around,he started to call the same Ugm he praise sang and call Angels dss and fulani killers �
The gods made him mad,now they will kill him slowly.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
We know who we call leaders in Igboland,this London scammer is not on the list.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Ojiofor: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is losing key supporters and allies everyday,even cunnyman called Abaribe is now distancing himself from the human parts chopping group.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by udele1: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by jmoore(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Iberibe na enye onye ara morale.

Any Igbo person that doesn't agree with Nnamdi Kanu is a traitor? Because Nnamdi Kanu is a supreme leader of Igbo or IPOB?

Ndi ara!!

Igbo existed before Nnamdi KANU great grand parents were born. And Igbo will continue to exist after Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
This one wants to take over IPOB by selling himself. Business as usual

He was not at all rattled or perturbed.

Illiterate

Means he was unruffled
Sorry, let me bring it down

He was not moved, shaken or disturbed

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Michelle70(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Veggieseedies:

He was not at all rattled or perturbed.

Illiterate

Means he was unruffled
Sorry, let me bring it down

He was not moved, shaken or disturbed
in all thy gettings, get sense

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
in all thy gettings, get sense

You're incorrigibly stupid

Read through once more, so you would have sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by bigdammyj: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Noted
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
HEY. The so-called untouchable Lion is still roaring from Prison cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Laggafin: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ohamadike.. Agu na eche mba has spoken.. and it's final grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Rawtruth1: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Every armed robber in Igbo land is now a freedom f!ghter.

He will enforce sit at home

Then he will rob and kidnap

The next day, he will preach Biafra at the market square

Once he identifies Onyendu as his personal lord and saviour, all his sins are washed away.

All the armed robbers and kidnappers in Igbo land now fly the flag.

They will decimate the police in the name of biafra

Then they will dispossess other Biafrans

Snatch their cars. Sometimes snatch their lives.

That's where we are.

When the army catches them , they will become victimised Biafran youths arbitrarily arrested by a high handed military intent on crushing a legitimate quest for self determination.

Ohaneze will issue a statement

But before they are picked up , they will continue to masquerade as freedom fighters and ransack the land.

That's where we are.

In a hard place.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by IPIGSRMUMUS: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist clowns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Barking from jail

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by McOluOmo: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
What next.?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by basty: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good talk

Buhari will be put to shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by triple996(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mkpurumiri is working. grin grin grin
See nonsense talk

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Geeman2006: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Watery beans awaits all traitors.. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by heyhey2016: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
food done arrive.

Meanwhile:
Another saviour holy holy holy Nnamdi KANU is another saviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns by YorubarLord: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin I remember how they started their nonsense biafuro campaign with hate speech against yoruba people. God always has a way of making the enemies of Yoruba people look useless and make mockery of themselves. Ndi kerosene republicans grin

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: Court Declines Akeredolu’s Plea To Vacate Interim Order / Lagos To Fine Drivers Without LASDRI Licence / Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.