Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report (393 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Clash With Ebubeagu In Imo Forests. Several Injured / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by abouzaid: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
*Ebubeagu in search of ESN kill 22-year-old man in Imo: report*

Southeast regional security force Ebubeagu is reported to have killed a 22-year-old man, Chigozie Igbo, while searching for members of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) at Okwu Umuoke in Atta Njaba Local Government Area in Imo State.

An eyewitness, Pastor Christopher Okewuihe of the Defenders of Faith Church, who disclosed the incident to our correspondent, said the deceased was sitting alongside 3 other young people from the community precisely beside a roadside food vendor when they sighted the vigilante group in 2 Hilux vehicle advanced towards them.

“As they made an attempt to run, they opened fire on them and Chigozie was hit by their bullet, he died instantly while they continue chasing the other 3,” the source said.

As of the time of this report, the community is still searching for the 3 youths, but a source from the community has expressed fears that they might have been detained or killed.

“It’s unfortunate, I saw them with my own eyes, I was just going to buy something when I saw the 2 Hilux with some men with arms wearing black attire, they said they are Ebubeagu, the boys saw them and started running, they opened fire on them and killed Chigozie.

“The other three boys continue running and nobody has seen where they are till now, they might have been taken away or killed.” Okewuihe narrated.

The incident which occurred on January 28 has thrown the whole community into a mourning mood, with the mother of the deceased, Mrs Mercilina, yet to get over the shock.

“I want my son. Please, whoever knows where they have sent him should still bring him back to me, he is my only child, how can I survive without him,” the widow lamented.

Police spokesman Michael Abattam has denied knowledge of the incident, insisting that he has not been briefed.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ebubeagu-in-search-of-esn-kill-22-year-old-man-in-imo-report/?amp
Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by duro4chang(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why did he run? Who dey pursue am?

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Biafra problem,not Nigerian
Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by JohnSin97: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ebubeugwu should be supported by the army to hunt down ESN and bury a bullet in each of their meth heads.

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by cherishmichael: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Naa ehh, this killing is enough now!.
Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
I think Igbo people love chaos more than peace, people that want to lead cannot even lead themselves

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by colorsofrainbow: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
JohnSin97:
Ebubeugwu should be supported by the army to hunt down ESN and bury a bullet in each of their meth heads.
Cry me a River grin
After 2023,you will crawl back to your slum

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by Jostoman: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
I hope nwazurike is happy now that his boys Ebubeagu are doing well. Umahi and Uzodinma deceive other governor in southeast in forming Ebubeagu to tackle insecurity unknown to the other governor that IMO and Ebonyi governor only created their own Ebubeagu to deal and clear all IPOB and ESN guys before 2023 election and that is why this two governor will not be happy now if Nnamdi kanu is released now.
Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by headSmasher: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by Olavic7(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ebubeadevil killing innocent citizen all around. check my signature and register to earn weekly:

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu In Search Of ESN Kill 22-year-old Man In Imo: Report by doggedfighter(f): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Confusing headline and reportage.

Who did the killing?

Ebubeagu or ESN? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: The Zoning Conundrum / Alaafin Of Oyo Confers Chieftaincy Title On NIWA Boss, Chief Dr George Moghalu / UK Minister, Vicky Ford, To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.