Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN (1657 Views)

Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon / Boko Haram Kills Five Soldiers, 15 Civilian JTF Members In Ajiri, Borno State / Boko Haram Killed Five Soldiers, 25 Others In Borno Attacks – Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Investigative: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
BREAKING: Five Soldiers Killed In Auto Crash While Answering Distress Call To Repel Alleged Attack By IPOB’s Eastern Security Network
SaharaReporters gathered that the soldiers from the 302 Artillery Regiment, General Support, Onitsha were on their way to Ihiala to join with their colleagues at a military checkpoint after receiving information that operatives of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) were planning to attack the checkpoint.
Five soldiers died on Tuesday while others were critically injured after a MRAP (mine-resistant, ambush protected vehicle) had an accident in Anambra State.
haraReporters gathered that the soldiers from the 302 Artillery Regiment, General Support, Onitsha were on their way to Ihiala to join with their colleagues at a military checkpoint after receiving information that operatives of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) were planning to attack the checkpoint.
Nnamdi Kanu, the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), had in December 2020 launched ESN to protect the people of the South-East region from terrorists and bandits allegedly trooping in from the North.

The IPOB leader described the outfit as a replica of the Western Nigeria Security Network, also known as Amotekun, earlier launched by South-West governors to curb insecurity in their region.

"The sole aim and objective of this newly formed security outfit known as Eastern Security Network are to halt every criminal activity and the terrorist attack on Biafraland," Kanu had said.

"This outfit, which is a vigilante group like the Amotekun in the South-West and the Miyetti Allah security outfit, will ensure the safety of our forests and farmland, which terrorists have converted into slaughter grounds and raping fields."

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/08/breaking-five-soldiers-killed-auto-crash-while-answering-distress-call-repel-alleged

4 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by pheelhip(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Though I'm never in support of their mission but This is so gory and Disheartening.

I'm feeling all emotional right now, i hope they all survive this and quit being Nigerian Army if possible angry, I can't wish this for my enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Cholls(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
My brother source
Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Investigative: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
pheelhip:
Though I'm never in support of their mission but This is so gory and Disheartening.

I'm feeling all emotional right now, i hope they all survive this and quit being Nigerian Army if possible angry, I can't wish this for my enemy.
God will always fight for his people
Thank God no Biafran flag was close to that area they would have tagged it IPOB and vum, they start burning Houses around there.

Now we can see that every life is important and also counts, they have loved once like the innocent people they killed.

Let there be peace �️

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by vanunu: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
And nobody is there to help them, what of the locals?

1 Like

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by BKayy: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
He he he he grin this is really funny.
Hope the matches and lighter they plan on burning innocent villagers houses got lost in that accident.

I am not a fan of religion but it looks like the prayers of a village that is about to be burnt down has been answered.

To God be the Glory. This is just like all those stories in the Bible.
So let it remembered that on this day, God in his infinite mercy saved a particular village in Anambra from being burnt down.

13 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by foryourmind: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
vanunu:
The same locals Nigerian Army aka retired Boko Haram members have been burning their houses and shooting all their youths dead?

It's like your brain is leaking oil?

16 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Investigative: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
vanunu:
Local in ala Igbo help Nigeria army?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by BKayy: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
vanunu:
Who helps his enemy?
Guy you funny oh. You want the people they are about to burn their houses like Izombe in Imo to help them?

Help them for what exactly? To be alive and burn their houses?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by BKayy: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Investigative:

Local in ala Igbo help Nigeria army?
That guy is crazy, just that he doesn't know it yet

2 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Investigative: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cholls:
My brother source
Pictures is enough source.
Don't expect Nigeria control media to report it
Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by gidgiddy: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
vanunu:

Locals help the Army in Igbo land? You joking?

9 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by AntiBMC(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Karma be doing the most these days tongue

May all enemies of ndigbo continue to meet disastrous ends.

Eww... BMC leeches— fulani chapter will shed bitter tears this night. Tears they have not shed for all the soldiers being killed daily by their kinsmen in the North. Ndị uchu

2 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by lonecatt(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
They died by themselves

3 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by OBALOLA55(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
HELINUES WILL NOT SLEEP WELL THIS NIGHT O shocked

2 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by LagosEmir: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
They died in active service

1 Like

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Kenistry(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
No one fights umu Chineke and come out victorious.......restructure the country, you said no, allow us to live peacefully, you said no and then allow us to leave peacefully, you still say no.

You just want to put us down and expect umu Chineke to stay down? Impossicant!!!

Umu Chineke nwe mmeri na nke Ikpeazu a.
ChukwuOkike abiama gozie IPOB/ESN, gozie MNK.

The yellow Sun is rising.
Biafra our home.

8 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Racoon(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
Useless deaths because they will never respond like this were it been it was BH terrorists they are going to confront.

3 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Entprys(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is how all anti IPOB on nairaland will die

1 Like

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by obiekunie01: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
how can those legs pull off likr that??

PROFORCE UNA WELDONEOOO!!

MAKE E BE INNOSON WEY ASSEMBLE THAT TRUCK NA!

WE NO DRINK WATER KEEP CUP!

2 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Kosoco(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
May God Protect our military men. Who strive to protect the integrity of this nation in the hands of enemies know and unknown..... Whatever they wish you for protecting your country will meet them and there children even there children children
Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Biafrannuke: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
They were going to burn down people's houses in the village but Angel of the most high Chukwuokike abiama struck the tires of their Mrap. They think it was break failure.

2 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Curious346: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cholls:
My brother source
are you sure this an mrap
Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by YeyeGbami: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
I wonder what they we’re jamming on their blue JBL, before gbege happen.

1 Like

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by topboss: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
God is dealing with them.

Praise be to Almighty God

1 Like

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Conrod: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
OFF TO THE NEAREST BAR.

2 Likes

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by Goldbw122(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Na wa
Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by AntiBMC(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thank God no biafran was passing when the accident happened...them for say na him set leg for the MRAP, wey make am somersault.

Since it's the road that killed them this time, they should burn down the road.

1 Like

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by donbachi(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Maybe 7 spirits go done appear as women,blocking the road.as dem try jam the women.na the outcome be dis.
Naso my mumu sense tell me.

All the same.i wish dem quick recovery and RIP to the dead.
Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by kettykin: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
It seems God is really fighting this country oo

1 Like

Re: Five Soldiers killedOn Their Way To confront allege ESN by overall90: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
And the horse and his rider has he thrown into the sea.....

1 Like

(1) (2)

Asiwaju Takes Bed Rest As Associates Take Reins. / Shameless Tony Kabaka And Mcoluomo / Wike Daring The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.