Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Do Silent People Achieve More - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Silent People Achieve More (2174 Views)

Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Scodemy: 3:48am On Feb 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Roma10: 7:13am On Feb 09, 2022
(1) your enemy only knows your next move when you voice them out
(2) you think fast when you're always silent
(3) much talks always makes you forgets
(4) hear much say less
(5)....................,..............?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Oppavii(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Believe in God, Say less & listen more ...
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Goldbw122(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Have you learn about beggars they are rich but they always beg, they never brag about their richness and that will always continue.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Godspihighlife: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Goldbw122:
Have you learn about beggars they are rich but they always beg, they never brag about their richness and that will always continue.
this should be noted, i will added to my new year resolution
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by victooman: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Not all silent people are achievers ,, some are quiet dumb, e.g buhari ,, zlatan Ibrahimovic, donald Trump's, davido are all outspoken and they achieve a lot, in fact the best student in my department back then is a chronic talkative,, achievement boils down to resilient, discipline, and determination it has nothing to do with been silent or not.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Joelobioha(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2022
victooman:
Not all silent people are achievers ,, some are quiet dumb, e.g buhari ,, zlatan Ibrahimovic, donald Trump's, davido are all outspoken and they achieve a lot, in fact the best student in my department back then is a chronic talkative,, achievement boils down to resilient, discipline, and determination it has nothing to do with been silent or not.
I'll give a 50:50 agreement and disagreement to this point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Goldbw122(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Godspihighlife:
this should be noted, i will added to my new year resolution
Good
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Zionzoom(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
victooman:
True. I won't disagree with u
But me, I am a very silent guy.i am silent to the extent that if you are lying I will know but I won't say a word. as for the achievement part, we silent people achieve more than the people who are outspoken. Reason is that people don't know what goes on in the lives of those who are silent unless they tell someone themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Vipro(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Because silence is the best measures for fools,enemies,backbiters.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Onucs(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
When you talk less, it gives you the calmness to think more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Gold179: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
silent people avoids trouble therefore they are less involved in quarrels and curses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by GreaterFuture(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Remove the narcissism in your Heart and rewrite your message more honestly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by clockwisereport: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Simple. They dont have time for trivialities. They are focused on their goals till they make ir
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by victooman: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Zionzoom:
True. I won't disagree with u
But me, I am a very silent guy.i am silent to the extent that if you are lying I will know but I won't say a word. as for the achievement part, we silent people achieve more than the people who are outspoken. Reason is that people don't know what goes on in the lives of those who are silent unless they tell someone themselves
guy! people knowing what you intend to do wont stop you from doing it, everyone is not witches and wizard, go and study the four temperament , those who achieve a lot and are goal getters are choleric and they are very outspoken,, to some people verbalizing what they plan to do is even the best way they get courage to achieve those things,,like l said earlier been an achiever is all about resilience and determination, it have nothing to do with been outspoken or not,, most people who are even too introverted are full with fears and hardly take any risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by clockwisereport: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
victooman:

Buhari is also an achiever.

A general in the army

A former millitary governor

A former minister

A former NNPC chairman

A former millitary head of state

Civilian president
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Zionzoom(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
victooman:
guy! people knowing what you intend to do wont stop you from doing it, everyone is not witches and wizard, go and study the four temperament , those who achieve a lot and are goal getters are choleric and they are very outspoken,, to some people verbalizing what they plan to do is even the best way they get courage to achieve those things,,like l said earlier been an achiever is all about resilience and determination, it have nothing to do with been outspoken or not,, most people who are even too introverted are full with fears and hardly take any risk.
yeah
It' 50:50 sha if u know what I mean
Not all introvert are achievers of big things. Same with those who are outspoken
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Presidential16: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
This

Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Animegirl(f): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
victooman:

Exactly
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by victooman: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
clockwisereport:

Buhari is also an achiever.

A general in the army

A former millitary governor

A former minister

A former NNPC chairman

A former millitary head of state

Civilian president

please let not take that long root, you know how politics is been run in this country,, in terms of governance he is not an achiever to me.
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by CrownOfClay724: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Because you think they do so.

You're loud,
You're silent,
What will be, will be.

You fit talk,
person wey go help you go hear...and help your life.

You fit still come talk, and person wey go kill you, go hear,
Go wait for you for bus stop.

So, nothing is cast on stone.

No kill yourself where you wan live another person life — do you.
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by MrOkenwa(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Because nobody expects much from them.
Re: Why Do Silent People Achieve More by Fashionista01(f): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
The do so because they don't make noise.

(1) (Reply)

:) it was just a joke / How To Pass Ssce/neco/gce Exams / Pre Degree In Any Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.