Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Copywriting - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Copywriting (194 Views)

What Should You Do After Learn Copywriting? / What Is Exactly Is Copywriting? / Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting by Luqman002(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello!

My name is Luqman.

I am a versatile copywriter/content writer.

I help you sell out your products through my amazing copywriting skills.

Feel free to contact me on Whatsapp: 07065210089.

Sample:
Headline: The deadly secret of Eric and his family.

On a faithful Sunday morning, my wife and I set out for our regular Sunday exercise routine.

We met Eric and his family doing their usual morning exercise �.

They were doing various exercises ranging from jogging to fast running and lots more.

So we decided to join them.

After a few hours of intensive exercise, my wife and I got tired. But our end seems the beginning of Eric and his family �.

We were taking water just as they were taking. Though, we couldn't see the content of their water bottle.

Honey, are they not tired? My wife asked.

I wonder oo, even though we met them here, I responded.

Could it be that there is a secret behind their untiring? I asked my wife.

Alas! The truth came out after a while.

Yes, they were using a secret power booster.

Hmmm, wonders shall never end.

Now, let me tell you that secret.

The secret is (.......product).
Just add water to it and you'll be as active and refreshing as Eric and his family.

Order now�

300 persons already bought yesterday, we have less than 10 bottles in stock and we receive an order every hour.

The first 14 people will get 20% off.

Created by Luqman. No plagiarism

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell Gift Cards / Love Quotes |love | Quotes | Romantic Quotes | Relationship Goals / I Need The Services Of A Professional Crypto Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.