Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Would Do Vs Can Do; A Pandemic To Nigeria Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Do Vs Can Do; A Pandemic To Nigeria Politics. (131 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Do Vs Can Do; A Pandemic To Nigeria Politics. by Poltergeist1914: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Potentiality has always been a menace and Pandemic to our Politics in Nigeria. The Hope of what a certain Politician would do when He gets to power rather than What He can actually do.

That is why We see Politician promising heaven and earth during Election campaigns, things they know is impossible for them to do, but since that is what the electorates wants to hear, they Promise it.

And then, the Electorates gullibility sets in and We believe the Lies. And After Four years of going back and forth, to and fro like a pendulum, We realise that our intelligence has been played on.

It happens with Buhari, and it probably would happen with the next Nigeria President, if we fails to elect the right Person.

The Games and politicking have started, and People are not talking about competence but rather on what the various politicians who have expressed their desire to run is promising.

The corn eating by the roadside has started.

The using of innocent Children to make skits for political validations and garnering of sympathy towards oneself have started.

Many More are still yet to start, but they would very soon.

My Advice to Nigeria is, We have Many credible Politicians, with great track records and whose competency cannot be questioned running for Presidency (it's not in my place to recommend or mention any name), find them and support them with everything You have.

2023 is around the corner and this time, we can't afford to get it wrong. The Country is in dilapidation and needs a quick revamp and revivification.

If We Get it Wrong Now, we might never Get it right again.

We should stop Playing the Politics Of Emotion, and Start doing the right thing.

We played the Politics of Emotions in 2015, and here We are worst than we were. We allowed ourselves to be brainwashed twice.

The Past administration was not Saint filled, but it was not laden with such evils as this present one.

Remember 20-10-20.
Remember the Twitter Ban.
Remember the Cryptocurrency Ban.
Remember the Frozen Bank Accounts.

Remember the hundreds and thousands that have died because the present administration cannot provide a basic need of Security.

Remember the current state of the country, the economy going to the dogs and the deteriorated state of the Nation.

We have suffered enough, and It is Time to really take back our Nation.

I implores the Youths of this great County to come out en masses just like we did during the End SARS protest to really vote for our preferred candidate. The candidate that really genuinely Want to help develop this country.

We need the #EndSars like movement again.

Remember that, 2023 is already Here!

2023 is Coming, GET YOUR PVC.
2023 is Coming, VOTE RIGHT AND VOTE WISELY.

Follow Me on Twitter: @Poltergeist_NG for real time political talks.

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Interfere In Governance After My Exit - Gov. Emmanuel Assures A'ibom / LG Polls: Remain Unbiased As Ndị-Enugu Prepare To Vote - Hon. Onah Tells ENSIEC / Reps Probe Aregbesola Over ‘misappropriated’ N165b Prison Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.