Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC (17469 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
ajumma:

ai nasu wasa ne

Wai kasan wani abin dariya? Hhhhh.

Wai su a wautar su,nadin da akayi wa Amechi a masarutar Daura a matsayin Dan Amanar Daura,shine ke nuna wai Buhari zai tsaida shi a matsayin shugaban kasa. Hhhhh.

Basu san ita Sarauta gidan tatsar mutum ba ce. Shin Buharin ma yaya kare a yanzu balle wani sarkin Daura,balle wani waishi Amechi?

Kuma shi amechin nan dan Rivers ne ba dan Enugu ba. Hhh.

Muna jiran su a ranar za6e. Amma in Yorubawa basu samu ba,Nyamurai baza su samu ba.
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by ajumma(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
after4:
one day when i have your time, m going to pay someone to get you and handle you for me. you think am your mate. tag me again and you will see. you think that you can hid behind your keyboard to become a neusant

hallmark of cultist..
& your doubt will be clear
make no mistake about it.
it will be your greatest undoing (sic) mistake on earth.

quote this,
you think you are chatting with your mate.

NB
I ve mentioned you more than four times since your threat..
& am waiting
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
ajumma:

@bold go hire mercenaries

@red nuisance ko ?
dan kwayya

Ina jin 'Yan Ipop zai debo ma. Hhhh.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by ajumma(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Ina jin 'Yan Ipop zai debo ma. Hhhh.

ai zan ci ubasu a nan.
kaji wani dan iska da suna after4 yan na issuing threat

hahhahahhahaha

we from the North fear no foes

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
ajumma:

ai zan ci ubasu a nan.
kaji wani dan iska da suna after4 yan na issuing threat

hahhahahhahaha

we from the North fear no foes

Uban su kawai? Uwar ma....

Karamin shege ne ai. Zai fara zuwa Arewa ne? Ai cin uwar sa za'ayi. Naso nasan a ina yake da zama. Wlh sai dai yaji ankwa a hannu.

Hhhhhhhhhh.

We fear no foes. Of course.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by gidado14(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
omoharry:
another gullible soul. I am sure you will be the first to cut off your brother's head because you were told to do so by your fanatic Imam. Because it seems you cannot reason for yourself anymore.
If you like, allow the northern sadistic muslim to turn this Ur peaceful region into a jihadist land. And follow that Lunatic that calls himself MURIC to the way to the land of religious madness.Then you will know if the Northern way of life,which is characterise by violence and oppression is better than your peaceful region that is tolerant, liberal and peaceful .
Sey you have seen thier ragtag youth and women running toward the south,due to the monsters they groomed ? Be careful with what you take to heart .
you are no different with wike and Obi, wait until you grow up and know the difference between Nationalism and Ethnicity before you come to me am not here to argue with kids like you. your type are always use as political thuggery. The truth is always bitter boy.
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by tonyson010(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
always spitting hatred all over. he should reprimand PMB.
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by Christy1759: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Make una pardon him ,what's that his name again muric abi na mumu
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by FamTomx2(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
ajumma:
CC
FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
Khaleepha5681
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2

Gradually, more details about the military coup became public and at the same time the real motives of the coup planners began to appear. It was immediately apparent that Igbo Christian officers were the leaders and all the killings followed a set pattern. Only the Muslims and those who were considered as their friends were assassinated. The Prime Minister (a Muslim) was killed, but the President (an Igbo Christian) was skillfully sent out of the country. His farewell words to the Prime Minister, as I heard later, were, "I see you on 15 January."

Pictures of the dead Sardauna against the background of his burning house were immediately put on display, along with those of Nzeogwu giving the heroic account of how he broke into the house and shot him, amidst the wailings of the women and children. These pictures were used by many Igbo leaders and traders and elsewhere in the North to taunt the local people, as evidence that the Sardauna was dead and the North had been defeated. Suddenly, the massacres of the Muslim leaders and politicians was turned into a revolution, with the most glowing tributes being showered on the assassins. In the South in general there was outright jubilation in most urban centres, which echoed in their papers. Hardly any newspaper lamented the killings, in fact some saw it as progressive political move. Many editorials were unrepentant, as though the killings were most natural solution to whatever problems the country had.

-Sheikh Abubakar Mahmoud Gummi in his book; 'Where I Stand', (1992). Pg 116,117,118.

BIAFRA Now or Never!

Justice to MNK the wise man that saw tommorow!

Death to the enemies of BIAFRA!
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
FamTomx2:

BIAFRA Now or Never!

Never!
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by FamTomx2(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Never!

An enemy spotted!

E go soon clear una..
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by Omooba77: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
morgstreme:

But your likes said that Buhari is a religious Bigot and on an Islamization "galore"....

How did DSS allow you guys to talk like that

Common sense not extremely common.....
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by ItswellMike: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by omoharry(f): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
gidado14:

you are no different with wike and Obi, wait until you grow up and know the difference between Nationalism and Ethnicity before you come to me am not here to argue with kids like you. your type are always use as political thuggery. The truth is always bitter boy.
You are already so gullible to accept that lunatic that represents MURIC. That fanatic that cannot see anything beyond religion.He has never condemned the atrocities of the Herdmen in the SW but he is quick to incite Muslim against christains in the south. .
What has religion brought to you guys anyway ? Does it stop the Muslim and Christian politicians from stealing together? When these politicians, across religious line are stealing ,do they remember the teaching of the Koran and the bible?
They do things together, then use that lunatic MURIC to cause division among the masses .Then you gullible masses will be thier foot soldiers to do thier bidding of divide and rule .
I believe that MURIC guy was paid to cause religious disharmony down south, because they (Northerners) are not happy that the southern Muslims are living in Harmony with thier non Muslims neighbours.
I am not a child , rather it's you that could easily be used as a weapon to fight your brother's in the south, that need alot of growing up to do mentally.
If you can fall for this fanatic MURIC and his stupidity, that means you can easily be brainwashed by a Shakau .

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by Omoodua007: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
omoharry:
You are already so gullible to accept that lunatic that represents MURIC. That fanatic that cannot see anything beyond religion.He has never condemned the atrocities of the Herdmen in the SW but he is quick to incite Muslim against christains in the south. .
What has religion brought to you guys anyway ? Does it stop the Muslim and Christian politicians from stealing together? When these politicians, across religious line are stealing ,do they remember the teaching of the Koran and the bible?
They do things together, then use that lunatic MURIC to cause division among the masses .Then you gullible masses will be thier foot soldiers to do thier bidding of divide and rule .
I believe that MURIC guy was paid to cause religious disharmony down south, because they (Northerners) are not happy that the southern Muslims are living in Harmony with thier non Muslims neighbours.
I am not a child , rather it's you that could easily be used as a weapon to fight your brother's in the south, that need alot of growing up to do mentally.
If you can fall for this fanatic MURIC and his stupidity, that means you can easily be brainwashed by a Shakau .

Well said

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by gaskiyamagana: 3:19am On Feb 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Islam will make a professor talk like a motor park tout.
Just as christian professors are dumb,deaf and blind to truth when it comes to distinguish between right and wrong, truth and falsehood in comparing Islam with CHRISTIANITY or CHRISTIANITY with Islam.
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by gaskiyamagana: 3:23am On Feb 11, 2022
omoharry:
Combination of hatred for Islam and truth about religion alienation from bad politicians and ungodly governance.
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2022
vedaxcool:

Don't tell me you changed to a failed moniker because I called you out for supporting foreign led corruption insurgents against Nigeria?
Hilarious cheesy
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by ajumma(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Uban su kawai? Uwar ma....

Karamin shege ne ai. Zai fara zuwa Arewa ne? Ai cin uwar sa za'ayi. Naso nasan a ina yake da zama. Wlh sai dai yaji ankwa a hannu.

Hhhhhhhhhh.

We fear no foes. Of course.

tun tuni

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by ajumma(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2022
FamTomx2:

BIAFRA Now or Never!

it seem never
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by gidado14(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2022
omoharry:
if I called you a Child you will argue and I said simple things and you are calling me a lunatic and you wonder why I call you a Kid am done with you all and still stand by the Muric, For you Information Division is far away from what the muric said, masses have been divided by the west world since 1960, so stop bluffing and learn.
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by omoharry(f): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2022
gidado14:

if I called you a Child you will argue and I said simple things and you are calling me a lunatic and you wonder why I call you a Kid am done with you all and still stand by the Muric, For you Information Division is far away from what the muric said, masses have been divided by the west world since 1960, so stop bluffing and learn.
Read very well.I called Akintola a lunatic and not you.You keep blaming the west for what now? when the agent of division is right in front of you and you are here endorsing him and his divisive tendencies. Continue.
If you so much love to me a fanatic, why dont you move to Kano and see if these Muslim in the north really love you!. Embrace peace and leave violence for those that crave for it up north.Religious Violence has no place in the south.Peace.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by Oracleforce: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
HilcomTech:

The Muslims in Ekiti are complaining except you choose to support a bigot just the way German soldiers and top government officials supported Hitler during the holocaust.

What is the percentage of Muslims in Ekiti and how many commissioners are Muslims. How many Muslims are directors of state organizations. You can hardly head any Ekiti state government organization as long as you are a Muslim even if you are the most qualified for the job

Muslims constitute a minority population in Ekiti state.... several Muslims living in Ekiti state migrated from the neighboring state...and when we are talking about the official appointment, wisdom demands that we consider the son of the soil before we talked about the foreigners ...
Ekiti and Ondo state used to be largely traditional worshippers and Christian.
It is so certain that there are some official positions that is currently occupied by Muslims despite being the minority in the state.. It is not because they are being monopolized, it is because they felt that the official positions allotted to the are not large enough or are not equal to what it is being given to the Christians folks....
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by HilcomTech(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oracleforce:

Muslims constitute a minority population in Ekiti state.... several Muslims living in Ekiti state migrated from the neighboring state...and when we are talking about the official appointment, wisdom demands that we consider the son of the soil before we talked about the foreigners ...
Ekiti and Ondo state used to be largely traditional worshippers and Christian.
It is so certain that there are some official positions that is currently occupied by Muslims despite being the minority in the state.. It is not because they are being monopolized, it is because they felt that the official positions allotted to the are not large enough or are not equal to what it is being given to the Christians folks....

You justify evil just because it is in the favour of religious bigots like you. There is no evil roller who doesn't have some justification for his evil that included, you, governor Fayemi and Adolf Hitler.
Re: Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC by sterlingD(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2022
HilcomTech:

The MURIC Prof. gave you Muslim haters facts such as names, dates, time and even court judgements and the only way you bigots can reply him is by insulting him.

Tackle his facts with facts or shut up.
The most reasonable and proper thing for MURIC do to is to have written to the institutions on their reservations about appointments or better still visit these institutions to make case.Look Nigeria right is divided and agitated along religious and ethnic lines seriously.We do not need comments that will heat up the already charged atmosphere. He should employ diplomacy to go about this and believe you me he will get assurances and even his concerns will be addressed if not now later.He should not reduce himself,his esteemed position and office. The MURIC that we should know and ought to know should be better than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas / Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.