Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria (195 Views)

The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / The Projects Inserted Into The 2018 Budget By The Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Is it me or for the past few years, we are getting on the right path, both state and federal are into mega projects.
Not all states though but like 40% of states have started moving at snail speed at least.
Unlike back then when the best performing governors will be reluctant in his first tenure and then punish and loot his state in the second tenure, those are the people we considered good governors while the bad ones will loot for 8yrs.
Also the FG are all out working.
Biko let us keep this tempo.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria by DrGoodman: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:

Also the FG are all out working.

All federal government projects in the south east has been suspended.

River Niger Bridge
Onitsha express
Ph express

The only way we see the federal government presence is by the steady military checkpoints every corner.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
DrGoodman:

All federal government projects in the south east has been suspended.

River Niger Bridge
Onitsha express
Ph express

The only way we see the federal government presence is by the steady military checkpoints every corner.
I thought they said they dont want FG presence and will rather destroy FG projects and its personelles
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria by DrGoodman: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
I thought they said they dont want FG presence and will rather destroy FG projects and its personelles

Show evidence of your words,
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria by Kriss216: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
You keep thoughting with empty brain.

Mr thought.

1 Like

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
DrGoodman:

Show evidence of your words,
evidence ke.
U are not in Nigeria when Ipob burning down govt institutions and asking govt to leave their lands
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:

You keep thoughting with empty brain.

Mr thought.
u pain u?

Re: What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria by DrGoodman: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
evidence ke.
U are not in Nigeria when Ipob burning down govt institutions and asking govt to leave their lands

Hear say.
Re: What's The Idea Behind The Projects In Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
DrGoodman:

Hear say.
it was obvious na.
This is not the reason why I created the thread though, so I'll argue no further

(1) (Reply)

Away From All Kinds Of Human Suffering / Lukman To APC Leaders: Embark On 2023 Campaigns With Facts, Not Propaganda / Group Asks Emefiele To Resign, For Using CBN Funds For Presidential Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.