Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia (7510 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by jalcyue: 5:34am On Jun 24, 2011
hi guys can anyone tell me how am i gone renew my passport in malaysia. my passport is so long overdue (3 mths approx.), i so need to renew it in order to get my visa nd most of all i need to go bk hme. pls let me knw the details, its urgent!!! i need to knw hw mch i nd to pay and of course the easiest way to get it dne
(u knw hw slw malaysia is in doin thins) guys,ur effort is so mch appreciated.pls i need ur hlp.thxxx,
Re: To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by jalcyue: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2011
macmoyor:

you can re-new your pp at Nigeria embassy there at KL.( are you in kl?) Go there and get all the info,,it takes not less than 3days when you have all the documents they needed.for the needed documents,u have to visit
G.luck.
thanks macmoyor.am stayin in Penang.do i hv to go to KL personally?i jst goin thr alne pls its too expensive for me to go thr.i've bn tryin to wrk it online (https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome). they said its freakin easy bt i jst gt no clue. the fee is N5100 i'll try nd do it again,if nt am stuck here 4eva. thx for ur hlp bro.hv a nice day.
Re: To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by macmoyor(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2011
yea,u will definitely have to go,even after felling it online,,cos they need take ur photo and finger prints, and if am not mistaking,applicants have to pay additional Rm150 at the embassy,just give the embassy a call,the staff will tel u what to do.cheers.
Re: To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by steve13(m): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2011
Going to KL from penang is expensive?? By road? ??
Re: To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by chelseabmw(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2011
@Poster
So u dont have money to renew ur visa and u r staying in malaysia? Abeg come stay house jor angry angry
Re: To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by macmoyor(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
Chelsea u too harsh ooh, anyway Malaysia is more harsh for some, lol
Re: To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by jalcyue: 3:54am On Jun 27, 2011
na wao u kant imagine.hw hrd life here. i've bn tryin to sv up to buy gifts for younger siblings.am tired of stayin here no job nth.dis country is jst dry.fd makes me throw up nd the ppl r rude.i really suffered to bag my degree frm uum nd nw am stuck.
Re: To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by wanaj0: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2011
jalcyue:

na wao u kant imagine.hw hrd life here. i've bn tryin to sv up to buy gifts for younger siblings.am tired of stayin here no job nth.dis country is jst dry.fd makes me throw up nd the ppl r rude.i really suffered to bag my degree frm uum nd nw am stuck.

You will hve to go to the embassy and plan to stay like 3days to get your passport renewed. Hope that they have the materials because sometimes the toner for the printer is not available.

All the best.
Re: To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by SundayEAgbo(m): 3:27am On Jul 28, 2013
hi good morning can anyone tell me how am i gone get a new passport in Malaysia. my passport is lost and is so long overdue 1 year and 5 months approx. i so need to get it in order to get my visa and most of all i need to go back home asap. please let me know the details, its urgent!!! Malaysia is fucking hard i'm suck here don't know what to do anymore feel like i'm in hell fire i need to know how much i need to pay and of course the easiest way to get it done,u know how slow Malaysia is in doing things please guys need a help seriously asap,your effort is so much appreciated i need
Re: To Renew Nigerian Passport In Malaysia by Godson201333(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2013
Sunday E Agbo: hi good morning can anyone tell me how am i gone get a new passport in Malaysia. my passport is lost and is so long overdue 1 year and 5 months approx. i so need to get it in order to get my visa and most of all i need to go back home asap. please let me know the details, its urgent!!! Malaysia is fucking hard i'm suck here don't know what to do anymore feel like i'm in hell fire i need to know how much i need to pay and of course the easiest way to get it done,u know how slow Malaysia is in doing things please guys need a help seriously asap,your effort is so much appreciated i need your help.thanks

Thats how we use to warn people before they make silly decisions about traveling...what are you doing in Malaysia when you cant do runz or drug?anyway Nigeria Embassy there should be the solution to your problem.

No.85 Jalan Ampang Hilir 55000
Kuala Lumpur

Phone: +603 42518512/+603 42517843

Fax: +603 42524302

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air License Suspended For Audit / How Can I Locate Ikotun From Ojota / Dana Wins Best Domestic Carrier For 2011 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.