Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,316 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). (2727 Views)

How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman / Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are a thief simple, you just created a new grade monsters who will revenge your action on innocent people, two wrong don't make a right. You are a thief

A real scammer sighted. I'm also coming for you. You must pay back to the society indirectly dumb head. Note that I will use your money for charity because even the money I have I cannever finish it In my life.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
ruggedtimi:
u dey learn work Sha...10k?. And you had to open an acct wetin happen to btc...virtual act no carry ur name?
I said virtual account but I didn't explain which one and how it works. What I used cannever be trace because I'm a Scambaiter.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
What's the guarantee that you won't continue...na so some freedom fighter turn to tyranny
The guarantee is I'm a fed Govt staff and on government payroll for life. My investment on ground can also take care of my need till I die. Note that I used the money for charity because I will never eat what doesn't belong to me because I'm a Humanitarian.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
BewareOf419:
Op, you're a criminal too
People like you are the problem of Nigeria and is like you are one of them. Go to YouTube and search for all scambaiting videos and see how scammers are getting ripped off by intelligent gurus and giving the money back to society, victims or charity.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wisedove:
You are nothing but a hardened scammer. That is exaltcty how scam work, promises of what that would not be given so victims can pay.
Op, you are the number thief(scammer) in this case y
Note that I have a paying Job andany investment that can pay me for life even if I die. People like you are the problem of Nigeria and may be you are one of them. Go to YouTube and search for any scambaiting channel and see how scammers are dealt with before you come here and open your stinking mouth.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
FuckDModz:
In a working country, you'd be in jail now.

How can you scam people and still have the guts to post it online? Do you really think you can't be traced?

I mean, the idiots that you scammed can even find and kill you.

Omo, people daft!

Do you think I'm so dumb and illiterate like you?
For the record I'm a Scambaiter and a Humanitarian. The method I used cannever be trace. Even Boko Haram didn't kill me is it one coward that is hiding under a keyboard stealing money from poor Nigerians that will kill me? It's obvious that you are one of them so STFU. I'm also coming for you. Dumb ass hungry scammer.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
The fact is you are a scammer angry and you use local scam to scam your fellow Nigerian... That little amount can get you killed sad
Is people like you with no sense of reasoning that spent 20 years in a 4 years course and ended up graduating with a pass. STFUP abeg I don't even know how to approach you because you don't even understand what it wrote.
Scammer
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Arkadrob:
The Op thinks that he will be praised. Two wrongs can't make a right. I'm so glad we still have some Nairalanders with conscience. See bashing back to back. No chill.
Lol all the people bashing are the real scammers and believe you me may be one of them is a victim. There are many of them posting scamming link and sportybet scam link here on Nairaland and you are also their potential target.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ProudlyNGN: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
michlins:
You're a scammer and a thief. If you like steal and give to charity,it doesn't make you better than Nigeria politicians.

Y'all are torn from same cloth
Lol it pained you. come and collect their money for them now bird of the same feather.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by BewareOf419: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

People like you are the problem of Nigeria and is like you are one of them. Go to YouTube and search for all scambaiting videos and see how scammers are getting ripped off by intelligent gurus and giving the money back to society, victims or charity.

You're a scammer, keep shut
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Arkadrob(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

Lol all the people bashing are the real scammers and believe you me may be one of them is a victim. There are many of them posting scamming link and sportybet scam link here on Nairaland and you are also their potential target.
That potential target got me smiling because I no get. Desist from fraud biko kwa it's evil.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

Is people like you with no sense of reasoning that spent 20 years in a 4 years course and ended up graduating with a pass. STFUP abeg I don't even know how to approach you because you don't even understand what it wrote.
Scammer
STFUP bloody scammer angry
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

A real scammer sighted. I'm also coming for you. You must pay back to the society indirectly dumb head. Note that I will use your money for charity because even the money I have I cannever finish it In my life.
you are still a thief,
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Conner44: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

I don't think I'm here to convince you to believe me but you can dm me for a screenshot of all the telegram chat. Do you think scammers cannot be rip off? It's obvious that you are one of them. Wait for your turn.

Liar liar pants on fire grin clout chaser rubbish fella

Post all the screenshots here or we don’t believe you tongue
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by Harrykn: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
ProudlyNGN:

Zombie just look at how dumb you are. Do you even read all that I wrote? I never spend a dime from it. I gave it to less privileged and people in need as charity. I'm financially flamboyant and cannever be Broke in this like prick.
You are pained because you are also a scammer.
You gave your scam proceeds to less privileged. Clap for yourself, add it to your achievements. I pray you never go broke as you've said up there zombie Hunter.
Re: How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). by haddeylium(m): 1:23am On Feb 11, 2022
Ibadan Robinhood

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Horrifying Moment Villagers Cut-open A Giant Python's Stomach......... / Two Female Corps Members Gang Raped In Kano / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex Inside Boutique ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.