Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners (11394 Views)

Naira Crumbles To 920/$, Fuel Marketers Push For Fresh Price Hike / N195 Enforcement: Fuel Marketers Plan Shutdown Monday / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by osuofia2(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2022
I am victim of bad fuel, my car has been misbehaving ever since I bought the fuel

1 Like

Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by eldoradoxx: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2022
This morning on my regular morning exercise, I saw an okada (motor cycle) rider emptying the entire fuel in his tank on the ground with sad and sorrowful face. I said to myself, this one is obviously a victim of Buhari's fuel. If your vhicles and machines begin malfunctioning all of a sudden within this period, it is the bad fuel at work

1 Like

Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Kutunban: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2022
Sad
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
Pay compensation ke? Believe the FG at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by sunshine1974(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2022
What of generators?
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by gevans(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Noted
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Wakanakarue: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2022
They are still covering the truth about this matter.... Just know that this didn't happen by mistake, it was a plan gone wrong and nnpc is complicit
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by lagosrd: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2022
It's a clear signal to this govt that they are no longer popular. People are not happy with them.
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by GardenOfGod(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2022
They extended their corrupt practices to a sector that will hinge them for neck. I pray those affected sue NNPC direct. Nigeria is in the hands of rogues
dre11:
Adulterated fuel: Marketers fear court cases, FG hints at compensation for damaged vehicles

• Customers having problems with fuel suing outlets, arresting owners – Marketers

https://punchng.com/adulterated-fuel-marketers-fear-court-cases-fg-hints-at-compensation-for-damaged-vehicles/
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by oluwaahmed: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2022
I am really sorry for n8gerians living in Nigeria. Many radio stations have been paid to push the story of election being the only way to hold keade4s accountable. If can import adulterated fuel its only a matter if time beforecthey start importing poisonous substances that will harm our bodies. Any1 that thinks any politician from APC will save you us your enemy. PDP was corrupt but at least they had standard. APC is both evil and corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2022
one chance thief, Mr jubril. Na so your wickedness reach! You wan knock people's motor engines because of your wickedness to the same illiterate interlopers that voted you. Next Level is televising..

Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Miyachi: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2022
They should start a class action lawsuit. They will definitely get a good settlement.
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by asthmacoughend(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
one chance thief, Mr jubril. Na so your wickedness reach! You wan knock people's motor engines because of your wickedness to the same illiterate interlopers that voted you. Next Level is televising..
Calm down sir ...
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by chaseblack(m): 9:19am On Feb 10, 2022
The big question no one seems to ask, where will this fuel be dumped? In oceans?? This is pollution waiting to happen.
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by casppyjay: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2022
dre11:
Adulterated fuel: Marketers fear court cases, FG hints at compensation for damaged vehicles

• Customers having problems with fuel suing outlets, arresting owners – Marketers

https://punchng.com/adulterated-fuel-marketers-fear-court-cases-fg-hints-at-compensation-for-damaged-vehicles/
lol tales by moonlight
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by thesolutions(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
you drink the fuel, or you use am bath?.

If you just answer correctly, I will hook you up for your compensation
If I drink the fuel, it means you are replying a spirit. The fuel is like acid. But I am into offshore marketing. I do not mean petrol station grin grin grin
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by ButterBurger: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2022
E don Tay wey marketers don dey chop plenty money on top fake fuel every now and then, no be today.
But las las na government dem go still pay fine to. And we the masses no dey part of the government.
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by nedekid: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2022
My sub gear light ie drive light was flashing the other day. First time seeing that.
I Googled the error and it said it was due to uncombusted fuel in the exhuast shocked
Just imagine what it will do to your nozzles, even catalyst.
Anyway Tay Tay, I con commot all my catalyst 2 years ago.
I sha bought fuel addictive and poured into the tank. Hope that helps.
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Mummyfour(f): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
thesolutions:

If I drink the fuel, it means you are replying a spirit. The fuel is like acid. But I am into offshore marketing. I do not mean petrol station grin grin grin
no blame me na! grin. You didn't elaborate.

I think say you been use am bath, or drink.
You know Nigerians can be very funny.

Sorry for the health issues
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by femicyrus(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Quality control laboratory at nnpc maned by technologists to protect consumers should be held response after arresting the petroleum minister who ought to resign naturally.
Buhari had crossed all the lines that qualified him for removal from office as president
But
Who will remove him?

1 Like

Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Blackdisciple:
Hmmmm shit hole country...

That girl whom video went viral in her car while heading to a station she bought fuel talking about filling station sold fuel with water for her last week or so she was right but we were busy saying "this one just dey look for fame" she noticed it but as usual Nigerians and insults......

Its normal for filling stations to blend fuel with water and alcohol to make profit na.
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
nedekid:
My sub gear light ie drive light was flashing the other day. First time seeing that.
I Googled the error and it said it was due to uncombusted fuel in the exhuast shocked
Just imagine what it will do to your nozzles, even catalyst.
Anyway Tay Tay, I con commot all my catalyst 2 years ago.
I sha bought fuel addictive and poured into the tank. Hope that helps.

Fuel additive ? You mean sachet alcohol?
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by nedekid: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
quentin06:

Fuel additive ? You mean sachet alcohol?
I think it is injector cleaner.
Bought at Oando.
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Lankyscot(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Una Papa�...Waka
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by budaatum: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
verybadmouth:
What a country. Oyinbo go dey laff us like this.

For making them money perhaps, though I think they might now be crying that market don spoil.

Black market fuel made from stolen oil in rudimentary “bush” refineries hidden deep in the creeks and swamps of the Niger delta is less polluting than the highly toxic diesel and petrol that Europe exports to Nigeria, new laboratory analysis has found.

Shell, Exxon, Chevron and other major oil companies extract and export up to 2m barrels a day of high quality, low sulphur “Bonny Light” crude from the Niger delta. But very little of this oil is refined in the country because its four state-owned refineries are dysfunctional or have closed.

Instead, international dealers export to Nigeria around 900,000 tonnes a year of low-grade, “dirty” fuel, made in Dutch, Belgian and other European refineries, and hundreds of small-scale artisanal refineries produce large quantities of illegal fuel from oil stolen from the network of oil pipelines that criss-cross the Niger delta.

The net result, says international resource watchdog group Stakeholder Democracy Network (SDN) in a new report, is that Nigeria has some of the worst air pollution in the world, with dense clouds of choking soot hanging over gridlocked cities leading to a rise in serious health conditions as well as damaged vehicles.
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2020/jul/01/petrol-sold-to-nigeria-from-europe-dirtier-than-black-market-bush-fuel
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by budaatum: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
quentin06:

Its normal for filling stations to blend fuel with water and alcohol to make profit na.

Aba! Must you make us seem worse with lies?

How can mumu so reach that such filling stations remains in business unless you are too gullible to look for value for your hard earned money and a good mechanic?
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
budaatum:

Aba! Must you make us seem worse with lies?

How can mumu so reach that such filling stations remains in business unless you are too gullible to look for value for your hard earned money and a good mechanic?

Oh so we don't have filling stations that sell adulterated fuel in Nigeria?
Keep deceiving itself, as if you know what good fuel looks like.
Kpo fire champion.
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by budaatum: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
quentin06:

Oh so we don't have filling stations that sell adulterated fuel in Nigeria?
Keep deceiving itself, as if you know what good fuel looks like.
Kpo fire champion.

I guess you never drove okada bus or taxi or think one might not have.

"Kpo fire champion" who knows "what good fuel looks like", please how many times will you take your own car to a fuel station that sells "adulterated fuel in Nigeria" before your senses tell you to go and buy your fuel elsewhere?
Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 11, 2022
budaatum:

I guess you never drove okada bus or taxi or think one might not have.

"Kpo fire champion" who knows "what good fuel looks like", please how many times will you take your own car to a fuel station that sells "adulterated fuel in Nigeria" before your senses tell you to go and buy your fuel elsewhere?

Keep deceiving itself you hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adulterated Fuel: Marketers Fear Court Cases, FG To Compensate Car Owners by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
quentin06:

And what about the adulterated fuel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Air To Take Flight By December / Photo Of Nigeria After 2015 / Why Are Zamfara State Legislative Officers Being Detained by DSS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.