Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals (15091 Views)

FG Grants N16 Trillion Waiver To Dangote, Honeywell, 44 Others / Tollgates To Return As FG Grants Individuals Licence To Build, Maintain Highways / FG Grants Dangote Cement Exemption From Land Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by TimeTraveller: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2022
richiemcgold:
who wants to be a Nigerian national?
are they okay?

That's why nobody wants to have anything to do with you.
You blame village people and evil spirit, but na ya dirty attitude.

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Rebelutionary: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2022
Racoon:
Of all nation on earth? Well, it is your choice. So live with.Welcome to the jungle of oppression,suppression and retrogression people.
Maybe all the ills you listed is for you but not everyone sees all gloom and doom! When folks like you will do anything to Japa, some choose to see way past the prevailing challenges to thrive! You can choose different before you start eating the words of your lips!
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Tomahawk99(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2022
Aufbauh:

Whereas they're so many of our countrymen who despised & speak despicable words about their own country others applied to be citizens of.
E no matter. Naija na fvck up place.

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by mastermaestro(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2022
richiemcgold:
are they okay?

People are cashing out big here if you don’t know. If you focus all your attention of the problems all over the place, you will be missing out.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by MT: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2022
DSC7:
So Nigeria sef dey grant Citizenship? shocked shocked shocked

Wonders no gree end ooooo

See incredible level of ignorance
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by richiemcgold: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2022
mastermaestro:

People are cashing out big here if you don’t know. If you focus all your attention of the problems all over the place, you will be missing out.
STFU pls.
what's my business with your problems all over the place? do i care? you don't even know who and where I am.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by ogwuche4u(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Aufbauh:

Whereas they're so many of our countrymen who despised & speak despicable words about their own country others applied to be citizens of.

Bro calm down.they are from Niger republic. This is a big scam.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by goodyvin02(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
They will be people from Mali, Niger and Benin Republic
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by mastermaestro(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2022
richiemcgold:

STFU pls.
what's my business with your problems all over the place? do i care? you don't even know who and where I am.

Why are you bleating so loudly, little kid?

Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Germi9: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2022
Jokers!! Its Niger Republic and Chad that applied for that Citizenship
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by ufotunang: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nawaoooo..to be a Nigerian citizen in this hard and bad economy
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
richiemcgold:
are they okay?
grin

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by winterfell007(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
ogwuche4u:

Bro calm down.they are from Niger republic. This is a big scam.

You dey mind them? Just look at the small number of people they granted citizenship to, 235! I can bet my left balls that 125 of them are from Niger Republic, Chad, Cameroun and probably from Togo
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dem no de read newspapers or watch telly or listen to radio ni?
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
richiemcgold:
are they okay?

These are abokis from other countries.

Election things.

Strength in numbers.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by pegix(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
illicit:
Baba Hafusa (Half salary)

grin

That was Aregbesola's nick name as governor
my malle eye see for that half Salary o

Ogbeni rauf aregbosola grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by frog12: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
these na empty citizenship for these people. e no cost them anything
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Southernigbo: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Many foreigners wanna be Nigerians. Even Ghanaians that always raise their temper against Nigerians are not left out.
Anyway, I hope they investigate all those applications very well, so we don't give our citizenship to all those CIA, mossad and French secret service agents who would come in stir up terrorism or add more fuel to terrorism, sectarian, and regional conflicts
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Pootle: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
the foreigners are foolish to either apply or accept it. BS
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by VEHINTOLAR: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Next level lamba ! Fulanis from all over w/Africa who are daily crossing over into Nigeria,who gave them citizenship ? Mtchew,yeye !
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by naija1stnigar(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aufbauh:

if you were a foreigner would you have applied? I know you are part of those regretting why God created them a Nigerian. Little did you know that majority of those who applied from advanced countries are agents of those countries who will work to take our resources to further the course of their various countries at our own detriment.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
BigAP:
They're welcome to the land of milk and honey grin grin

Meanwhile,
Don't miss this. Only for those that want extra income online. If an extra 50k weekly is not too small for you, kindly rush to my signature to get some FREE materials that'll he'll you get started in affiliate marketing.
How can the 50k then be made?. Please explain the process of how this works.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by otokx(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Testimony time.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aufbauh:

"It's no hidden fact that IPOB miscreants are sworn enemies of Nigeria but still eat, drink and spend Nigerian money which happens to be a curse to them and their future generations as evident during the civil war after an aggressive bombardment of their ancestors which resulted to an incurable mental disorder to their genealogy which the present generation have inherented and would pass on to the next generation and the next". Village People Spokesperson
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by YouandiAllofus: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aufbauh:

My guy, just because some few persons applied to become citizens of Nigeria doesn't mean Nigeria is in its right place. In fact, you need to check the data of people taking citizenship of other countries even here in Africa before you make this type of inferior statement.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by UnabashedIPOB: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ha Ha ha! Who in their rat a$$ mind would want to be a citizen of NOT only a failed but the most corrupt and impoverished country in the world? I find it very baffling that any self loving and reasonable individual would even think along the lines of Nigerian citizenship unless he has found a way to siphon away what's left of the natural resources. If you check the list, most of these people are either from China, India, Lebanon and may be from East European countries.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Aketi2: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Which country are these foreigners from?

Hope they are not F. Terrorists from Mali and Chad?

You cant trust this current government with the collaborator down South.
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by Donclaracuzo: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Every one for this country na citizen naa. Ask a shoe shiner or all those aboki tailors where they are from, it's either you hear Jigawa or kano. So, be news to be a nationale of this great country
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by seyz91(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wish we could sell our naija citizenship for free to foreign Nationals and get theirs
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/fg-grants-citizenship-to-286-foreign-nationals-2/
Re: FG Grants Citizenship To 286 Foreign Nationals by vikstandon(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
E no pass people from Chad, Niger Republic and Burkina Faso.
I bet with Lala!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Falsely Accused Michael Enyong Of Impregnating Lady Arrested In AkwaIbom / NASS Siege Report: IGP, Oshiomhole Colluding To Implicate Saraki - Timi Frank / Why Is Nigeria Not Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.