Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

NNPC: What Happens If The Bad Fuel Was Aviation Fuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: What Happens If The Bad Fuel Was Aviation Fuel (164 Views)

87 Per Litre Of Fuel Was Too Expensive. / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues / Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NNPC: What Happens If The Bad Fuel Was Aviation Fuel by Aadeniyi092: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2022
I bought fuel from a filling station yesterday and just as I was to leave the station my car start to jerk and the engine went off.

My Question:
Please can someone tell me what would have happened supposing the bad fuel was for flight engine.

As a frequent air traveler, it bothers me.

NNPC confirmed that usual tests were carried out both in Port of loading and Nigeria port, but, accept that test to confirm the amount of methanol wasn't conducted.

I'm confused here, because, it seems as if we are operating an autopilot system in Nigeria.

I need some clarification please......
Re: NNPC: What Happens If The Bad Fuel Was Aviation Fuel by dawnomike(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2022
Aadeniyi092:
I bought fuel from a filling station yesterday and just as I was to leave the station my car start to jerk and the engine went off.

My Question:
Please can someone tell me what would have happened supposing the bad fuel was for flight engine.

As a frequent air traveler, it bothers me.

NNPC confirmed that usual tests were carried out both in Port of loading and Nigeria port, but, accept that test to confirm the amount of methanol wasn't conducted.

I'm confused here, because, it seems as if we are operating an autopilot system in Nigeria.

I need some clarification please......

My brother, even NNPC is confused...
Re: NNPC: What Happens If The Bad Fuel Was Aviation Fuel by Janiobi(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Nah to dey market bicycle now oh

(1) (Reply)

Revolutionaries In The "Nigerian" Region. / FCT Polls: Elected Council Chairmen, Sine Qua Non To National Devt - Hon. Alabi / Osinbajo & Baba Buhari, We Have Come With The Song Again" - Kannywood Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.