Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University (2672 Views)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by Built2last: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Covenant university in just 15 years is currently one of the best Universities in Nigeria, the best private university in Nigeria, 2nd best private university in AFRICA and by the projection of their goals, make it to to global top 10 before 2030.
They currently have about the best facility you can find in any Nigerian university. One Man's vision. People will say it's money from tithe. We can see what the money is doing. Many have graduated from the school and gone ahead to achieve life goals. The have over hundred thousand staff on salary that could have ended as criminals or jobseekers.

Our government takes tax from every person working in Nigeria. We all pay tithe to Nigerian government. They get crude oil from the ground but can't fix power.

Covenant university Engineers are instrumental to generating power that have ensured that a community of over 16,000 people have never experienced power and water outage in over a decade,in a "city" her facilities are used by HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND humans every week... Yeah, they are not on national grid.

This over 6,000 school capacity stadium was recently delivered in line with the trail blazing ideals of the school.

3 Likes

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by kingjiss: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2022
Built2last:
Covenant university in just 15 years is currently one of the best Universities in Nigeria, the best private university in Nigeria, 2nd best private university in AFRICA and by the projection of their goals, make it to to global top 10 before 2030.
They currently have about the best facility you can find in any Nigerian university. One Man's vision. People will say it's money from tithe. We can see what the money is doing. Many have graduated from the school and gone ahead to achieve life goals. The have over hundred thousand staff on salary that could have ended as criminals or jobseekers.

Our government takes tax from every person working in Nigeria. We all pay tithe to Nigerian government. They get crude oil from the ground but can't fix power.

Covenant university Engineers are instrumental to generating power that have ensured that a community of over 16,000 people have never experienced power and water outage in over a decade,in a "city" her facilities are used by HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND humans every week... Yeah, they are not on national grid.

This over 6,000 school capacity stadium was recently delivered in line with the trail blazing ideals of the school.

It belongs to one of nigeria's greedy pastor

1 Like

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2022
No matter how you sugar-coat it, Oyedepo is till remain thief.

1 Like

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by Anieke77(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2022
Preach what you do
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by clockwisereport: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2022
They have over hundred thousand staff on salary that could have ended as criminals or jobseekers

I doubt this

2 Likes

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by Built2last: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
kingjiss:

Show us the ones built by your parents who are not greedy

8 Likes

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by ikennamadu1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

Which one yorh generations done achieve .. Una weh no be thief ...Una done uplift common house boy or girl weh dey Una house ... Big mouth

3 Likes

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by Count6: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
kingjiss:

From beginning of this year you never do #500 give away . It's the little things that matter. Harry Potter writer became a billionaire and donated half of her wealth to the needy still it didn't end world suffering and almost everyone has forgotten about it except her. I'm sure there are hundreds of people that will defend oyedepo if anyone comes out to spew rubbish like you just did.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Is this part of many things i don't know about Covenant University.
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
ikennamadu1:

Which one yorh generations done achieve .. Una weh no be thief ...Una done uplift common house boy or girl weh dey Una house ... Big mouth
ok you are a thief
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by edoairways: 3:34am On Feb 12, 2022
kingjiss:

The greedy pastor is far better than you. He used his greediness to empower thousands of persons.

3 Likes

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by edoairways: 3:35am On Feb 12, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
But he is better than your father.

1 Like

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by edoairways: 3:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Haters can hung transformer since many are having heartache

2 Likes

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2022
edoairways:

But he is better than your father.
my father is not a slave and empty head like your father
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by kingjiss: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
edoairways:

The greedy pastor is far better than you. He used his greediness to empower thousands of persons.

Mumu thousands of people

Can you name five persons he has empowered?
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by kingjiss: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
edoairways:

This will answer your silly question

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by kingjiss: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Count6:

From beginning of this year you never do #500 give away . It's the little things that matter. Harry Potter writer became a billionaire and donated half of her wealth to the needy still it didn't end world suffering and almost everyone has forgotten about it except her. I'm sure there are hundreds of people that will defend oyedepo if anyone comes out to spew rubbish like you just did.

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by kingjiss: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Built2last:

Show us the ones built by your parents who are not greedy

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by edoairways: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
kingjiss:

Mumu thousands of people

Ignorant fellow who is too lazy to see things but rely on half baked journalist to feed him sugar-coated news Go to Canan land instead of relying on half baked journalism

1 Like

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by edoairways: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
my father is not a slave and empty head like your father
Your father does not know if you exist. He regretted even bringing to this world
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by kingjiss: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2022
edoairways:

Ignorant fellow who is too lazy to see things but rely on half baked journalist to feed him sugar-coated news Go to Canan land instead of relying on half baked journalism

This is how far black people stupidly can go

Blacks like you

Shame on you

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by Tumbulum: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2022
edoairways:

oga shut up. My friend a first class engineering graduate who couldn't get job because he didn't have connection to get a lecturing job in the government owned university acced the interview in landmark university ( another school owned by winners) and today he is lecturing in the school and is doing well for himself. Oyedepo is a visionary and the lord will continue to bless him for all the things he has done. You may call it tithe( no problem) but remember you are paying tax to your government and they can't even provide ordinary good road nor security yet you hail the governors and praise them doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by WhizdomXX(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tumbulum:
oga shut up. My friend a first class engineering graduate who couldn't get job because he didn't have connection to get a lecturing job in the government owned university acced the interview in landmark university ( another school owned by winners) and today he is lecturing in the school and is doing well for himself. Oyedepo is a visionary and the lord will continue to bless him for all the things he has done. You may call it tithe( no problem) but remember you are paying tax to your government and they can't even provide ordinary good road nor security yet you hail the governors and praise them doing nothing.
My guy, you are both on the same side. Africans.
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by Udoboss(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
kingjiss:

Mumu thousands of people

Google is your friend...My local assembly helped back in the day but thank God I am doing well now
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by kingjiss: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Udoboss:

Google is your friend...My local assembly is helped back in the day but thank God I am doing well now

Winners money making machine church

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by edoairways: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Tumbulum:
You friend passed through school not school passing through him. He told half truth
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by edoairways: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
kingjiss:

This is how far black people stupidly can go

Blacks like you

Shame on you
Shame you for believing in lies from those lazy journalist
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by Udoboss(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
kingjiss:

Winners money making machine church

Lol...that's the only sector that's organized... It high time Government learn their strategy..
It will be of immense help
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by Tumbulum: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
edoairways:

You friend passed through school not school passing through him. He told half truth
you didn't read what I wrote therefore I give up on.
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by kingjiss: 6:23am On Feb 14, 2022
Udoboss:

Lol...that's the only sector that's organized... It high time Government learn their strategy..

The only sector that is organized .Their leaders are very rich and it's members are very poor lol

Think before you talk boy
Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by kingjiss: 6:23am On Feb 14, 2022
Udoboss:

The only sector that is organized .Their leaders are very rich and it's members are very poor lol

So tell me how it's organized ,when it cant pay it's workers well

Why is he's university only for the rich?

Why didn't you graduate from he's university? Cause your parents can't afford it ,that's the truth

Re: What Many Didn't Know About Covenant University by Udoboss(m): 7:00am On Feb 14, 2022
kingjiss:

So tell me how it's organized ,when it cant pay it's workers well

Why is he's university only for the rich?

Why didn't you graduate from he's university? Cause your parents can't afford it ,that's the truth

Shame on your mentality.. That everyone in the Church is poor...
Things were not good for me initially but thank God things changed..
For your information I didn't attend C U becos they don't have MBBS program.... My younger brother didn't go he wanted freedom...

Asides this, where have you heard that salary were owed? ..when you see success celebrate it....Have you ever checked what it takes to run a quality academic program...

If you are poor, there is scholarship programs that gives 100% scholarship.... A friend of mine was admitted on that ground and today he is a graduate, doing well in the Us..

Plz change your mentality plz plz....The Church is not poor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses In Nigerian Universities / See Huge Snake Killed In Fupre(photo) / Student Hostel/accommodation Around Tasued, Ijagun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.