Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others (8119 Views)

Hushpuppi: Police Under Pressure From AGF, Others To Clear Abba Kyari / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others by YellowMayor(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2022
chrisxxx:
Buhari contested election more than three times before he won. In those three times before he was declared winner Buhari believed he won but was cheated out due to laxity in the electoral system. Methinks that the first thing or the only thing Buhari would have targeted to improve if no other is the electoral system.
Would he want anyone to pass through what he went through?
Signing the electoral law agreed by both PDP and APC members in the national houses of assembly will be his greatest achievement and what he be remembered with in years to come.

Please I'd like to know, what is included in this new electoral bill that would make elections impossible to rig once it is signed into law? Thanks in advance
Re: Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others by chrisxxx(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2022
YellowMayor:

Please I'd like to know, what is included in this new electoral bill that would make elections impossible to rig once it is signed into law? Thanks in advance
I don't know but there are loopholes identified by reps and Senate that have been blocked. Buhari identified a cog previous that has been removed. Why the hesitant to sign?
Re: Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others by YellowMayor(m): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
chrisxxx:

I don't know but there are loopholes identified by reps and Senate that have been blocked. Buhari identified a cog previous that has been removed. Why the hesitant to sign?

Alright thanks
Re: Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others by YellowMayor(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
YellowMayor:

@ Seunmsg, any idea?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court / Tinubu Commiserates With Morocco Over Earthquake / Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.