Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident (38020 Views)

Cat Video: Kurt Zouma, Brother Charged Under Animal Welfare Act / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
gypsey:
The difference is the woman is not a £120000 a week footballer and she is a woman and white.

Zouma or whatever his name is? Should ve known that he is a negro. He shouldn't go about messing with Cats or dogs in England, in England most white people loves Dogs and Cats more than humans.

Most white people don't love cat and dogs more than humans,they love cat and dogs more than blacks !

That's how highly they rate blacks undecided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Alcoron: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
rickpat:
you see why we are where we are...a law is broken,the sanctions roll out...and we call it racism..too bad....zouma wasn't reported by anyone...he did what he did..his bro filmed it and posted it...is that not mocking the law?...there is racism but this particular issue...zoumas went too far...so blacks should stop playing the VICTIMS CARD..someone has been jailed before for partaking in DOG FIGHTING BETTING...he got about two years jail term...order to pay $1m for the care and adoption for the dogs he has been fighting....read about MICHEAL VICK,he was an American football star...that scandal halted his career.... ANIMAL CRUELTY IS NO JOKE...zouma go get am hot..this is no racism
Even Micheal Vick is a negroid, so same racism.

2 Likes

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
We4all:

Since he already knew this, then why did he make the mistake?
Good question! Why did they even film the abuse of the Cat? Why? What were they gonna do with the recording? Why?

They deserve what ever they are getting.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by jrusky(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Valevilla:

A senseless comment from an imbec!le.
I swear you're a bastard

But wait a minute did the guy you quoted said anything against you or mentioned your name? Pls what brought calling him a bastard into this just tell me?

I think you went too far bro quiet unfair.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
rickpat:
you see why we are where we are...a law is broken,the sanctions roll out...and we call it racism..too bad....zouma wasn't reported by anyone...he did what he did..his bro filmed it and posted it...is that not mocking the law?...there is racism but this particular issue...zoumas went too far...so blacks should stop playing the VICTIMS CARD..someone has been jailed before for partaking in DOG FIGHTING BETTING...he got about two years jail term...order to pay $1m for the care and adoption for the dogs he has been fighting....read about MICHEAL VICK,he was an American football star...that scandal halted his career.... ANIMAL CRUELTY IS NO JOKE...zouma go get am hot..this is no racism

Micheal Vick is a white ,right ? undecided.

Despite the discrepancies in the punishment administered,and meltdown witnessed,when a white and a person of colour commits the same crime, which many are trying to point out the obvious, you and your likes are still too myopic to see beyond your noses.

2 Likes

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
The more reason to kill any cat I come across, witchcraft animal
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Adakintroy: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
This whites are idiots I swear. They get some right and some horribly wrong. We choose to be nice to animals it's our choice. Why act like it a compulsion of some sought. Animals themselve eat other animals so what's the saint hood all about.

You taking a man's livelihood away for kicking a cat. Seriously..his whole livelyhood? Isn't that overdoing it.?

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
jrusky:

But wait a minute did the guy you quoted said anything against you or mentioned your name? Pls what brought calling him a bastard into this just tell me?

I think you went too far bro quiet unfair.

When someone intentionally decide to go dirty and low,you should ensure to go dirtier and lower than them !
He deserves every single vile backlash he's getting,since he have decided to kick a brother ,harder,when he's down and need his support.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
IamV:

Most white people don't love cat and dogs more than humans,they love cat and dogs more than blacks !

That's how highly they rate blacks undecided.
Well.. you can say that if you like, the question is, why did Zouma did what he did? What was his motives? It doesn't make sense why he kiecked a Cat and filmed it, why? What did he stands to gain from it?

I grew up amongst white people, i have 2 mixed white kids, it's nothing to do with race. Believe it or not English people loves their Cats more than humans.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
IamV:

When someone intentionally decide to go dirty and low,you should ensure to go dirtier and lower than them !
He deserves every single vile backlash he's getting,since he have decided to kick a brother ,harder,when he's down and need his support.
Black people stab and shoot themselves weekly in England, just last week 2 black youths were stabbed to death by other black youths. So much for brothers..

Zouma or whatever deserves whatever problems that comes his way. Let him deal with it!!
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
gypsey:
Well.. you can say that if you like, the question is, why did Zouma did what he did? What was his motives? It doesn't make sense why he kiecked a Cat and filmed it, why? What did he stands to gain from it?

Much of my life,I have realized that we are more focused on people's reaction ,rather than the action that might have triggered such reaction.
Now,if you're really concerned,or seek an answer to your questions,you should be asking what did the cat did that might have triggered such reaction from zouma.

Did he piss where he/her is not suppose to ?

Defecated where he/her is not suppose to ?

Was the cat just on his/her own and zouma decided to start kicking it across the room for no justifiable reasons ?

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Timidangote:
Don't you beat your kids at home? Someone you call your child. So why can't I beat my pet if it does something I'm not okay with.
But that's not the point here. The point is why give him so much punishment for this little case and treat white folks with care when they do something wrong.
Someone got a lower fine for murder due to drunkenness. Another person kicked a boy on the pitch and got only 3matchrs ban.
So y d Bleep should Zouma's punishment be that grievous.
Sponsorship withdrawal
250k fine
What exactly did he do?
No way! you don't beat kids here in England grin grin

Zouma is in shit for kicking a Cat let alone beating a kid, that is a no no! Assault on a child? prison straight, even you as an adult if another adult beat you would you take it? Let alone a child that cannot fight back. Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
IamV:

Much of my life,I have realized that we are more focused on people's reaction ,rather than the action that might have triggered such reaction.
Now,if you're really concerned,or seek an answer to your questions,you should be asking what did the cat did that might have triggered such reaction from zouma.

Did he piss where he/her is not suppose to ?

Defecated where he/her is not suppose to ?

Was the cat just on his/her own and zouma decided to start kicking it across the room for no justifiable reasons ?

It's a Cat!! grin Cats do not behave like humans, for some reason you want Cats to know what is right or wrong. grin i don't care what the Cat did. But then even if he wants to punish the Cat, why did he record it? That is my curiosity, maybe people kick their Cats everyday but we don't know that because they didn't film the kicking on their phone, what were they going to do with the recording? Enlarge it and place on their bedroom walls?

It's his problems now let him deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
gypsey:
It's a Cat!! grin Cats do not behave like humans, for some reason you want Cats to know what is right or wrong. grin i don't care what the Cat did. But then even if he wants to punish the Cat, why did he record it? That is my curiosity, maybe people kick their Cats everyday but we don't know that because they didn't film the kicking on their phone, what were they going to do with the recording? Enlarge it and place on their bedroom walls?

It's his problems now let him deal with it.
K.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Posila415(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
What did hazard get when he kicked a ball boy. Yes I remember , 3 match ban. The whites can be very "fair"
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by smallsmall: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
SQLmastar:
But have the whites not fined themselves from beating horses during horse race?
Racism or witchcraft?

Dont mind that Clown above you. it is obvious he/she has a very low self esteem.
I have seen Whites kick their Dog, USe Chickens to fight till death, taunt their Mulls in that Spanish Tradition and many, many more bizzare things.
No one punishes them this severely and that Clown above you is saying rubbish.

The problem here is people who cant control their urge to FILM EVERYTHING!
A lot of people have Social Media Addiction but they dont realise it,
Why Tape the incident?
Why post it online? For what purpose?

Zouma and his Brother are just another Scape Goat of White, fake-Supremacy and Racism.
Those who cant control their urge to Record and Post every detail of their Life, better go and by that Nokia 3310.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Crownp(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
gypsey:
Rubbish! one of my ex grlfriends kicked me outta her house because i smacked her Cat.. Cat lovers here in England do not mess about with their Cats and you have never owned a Cat pet and i can bet my house on that. White people loves their Cats and Dogs more than you and I believe it or not.

Now, even if Zouma or whatever his name is? Wanted to kick his Cat why did they film it and posted it on social media if not for clout chasing? Why? Why record it on their phone? Does that make sense to you?

They deserved what they are getting.. it is their own forking fault.
Lol.... I've opined my opinion....
Meanwhile Ofcourse they'll love cat and dogs more than me because I'm black, its easy for them....
Meanwhile you, good luck to your cat and pussy loving girlfriends and exes....
If my cat or dog offends me I'll spank it, same way if a kind does wrong he/she may get a little non- abusive spanking.... Enjoy
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by lovetext: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Come shey you well so? Kick pet animal in such manner you say , what's the difference between a cat and other animals hunted and killed to put food on your table. You smile and devour your beef and so on , do you one day sit down and think oh it's an animal life I have ended
You must be crazy , werey omo
mastermaestro:

Stop being needlessly emotional. Unless you are mentally deranged, you wouldn’t kick your pet animal in such manner and let your idiotic brother film it. You are shouting like a kid whose cookie was taken.

Zouma’s behaviour was barbaric, primitive and condemnable. Doing such to his pet shows he would do worse to a domestic staff if he had the chance.

Insanity isn’t normal everywhere. Keep your insanity within the four walls of your house if you don’t want the kind of trouble hitting the madman now.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
SQLmastar:
Racism or witchcraft?
Pure whitchcraft bro
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by lovetext: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
What do you mean what was his motive, dude he smacked his cat and so what
Yes it's an offense in the UK but why are they taking it over board like he killed someone even Alonso that killed someone didnt get such punishment
Go and check what Michael antonio of westhampton commented on it, it's just errant nonsense ,yes he's got a fine or maybe a few games off good but why say he should be dropped from playing football
Makes zero sense
gypsey:

I grew up amongst white people, i have 2 mixed white kids, it's nothing to do with race. Believe it or not English people loves their Cats more than humans.

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Feggie3: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
phr0nesis:
Black men are endangered species in some of these foreign countries.
This is how individuals are rated:
1. Women
2. Children
3. LGBTQ
4. Pets
5. White men
6. Black men
This is because black men know nothing but vile... They rape and abuse women (take a look at nairaland for instance), they rape children in the name of pedophilia and blame it on satan, they dehumanize and even kill LGBT people, they kill and eat all sort of animals, the dupe white men and are lawless both home and abroad. They are just brutal and indoctrinated with toxic masculinity in the name of street.

Black men should call themselves to order because what is yet to face them will even meet their 7th generation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by smallsmall: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2022
gypsey:
No way! you don't beat kids here in England grin grin

Zouma is in shit for kicking a Cat let alone beating a kid, that is a no no! Assault on a child? prison straight, even you as an adult if another adult beat you would you take it? Let alone a child that cannot fight back. Think about it.

Tueh, abeggi.
They beat kids in Eng;and, USA and so many other places, they just to record it or make a Show of it.
White people also beat their kids, stop talking as if England is some faraway place only you have been to.
May be l have canned my Children a few times, in one of those White Countries, how would you know, if l dont record it and publish the Tape?

Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child.
No wonder one of the "England Children" brought out a gun and shot his Mum, over a minor disagreement, just two days ago, in that same England.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by dhareh: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, you know there's no love lost for you out there yet you lots are the ones always doing the most. Pouring petrol on yourselves setting yourself up to roast. These Blacks celebs are really retardx grin

Your last sentence shows you’re the retarded one, with hypocrisy and double standard.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by smallsmall: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2022
Feggie3:

This is because black men know nothing but vile... They rape and abuse women (take a look at nairaland for instance), they rape children in the name of pedophilia and blame it on satan, they dehumanize and even kill LGBT people, they kill and eat all sort of animals, the dupe white men and are lawless both home and abroad. They are just brutal and indoctrinated with toxic masculinity in the name of street.

Black men should call themselves to order because what is yet to face them will even meet their 7th generation.

So, White men do nt do all these Bad things you accuse Black men of doing?
They dont Rape or are not Paedophiles?
All those Catholic Priests that rape Boys in America and Europe, are thy Black Men or White Men?
All those White people who rape Animals are also Black Men?
All those psychos who just wake up one day (like that Norwegian Bretnnik or what is he called) and murder 70 innocent young souls, is a Black Man, right?

The bigger problem of Black Men is that of self-hating black men like you, who run down their own race while kissing the bumbum of White people.
Imagine if someone like you becomes a Judge in a white man;s country, God help any black man that faces you in Court.
Even the White people will wonder whats wrong with such Black Judge!

"House Niggar", l think they call such Black people who hate fellow Blacks, conspire against them with their White Masters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 12:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Feggie3:

You f*cking piece of sh*t !

I can drop you thousands of links where white persons committed the same crimes you're dragging blacks for.

Here you go !

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50053873.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/why-are-white-men-more-likely-to-carry-out-mass-shootings-11252808

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ednc/pr/33-year-old-pedophile-montana-civilly-committed-sexually-dangerous-person

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/19/cat-bin-woman-mary-bale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Htown64(m): 1:14am On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:

What zuoma did is wrong.
He deserved to be punished,since there is a law against such.
But then, it's becoming too much !
He have lost his adidas deal,he have being fined,some of the organizations sponsoring westham united are withdrawing,and some are calling for his source of livelihood be taken away from him.
It's becoming personal .

Don't you think so ?

Below is a white woman that committed similar crime,and the punishment she received,what do you think ?

I guess you are just being mischievous with this post knowing fully well that most people here will run with the headline without reading the whole story. This lady suffered more than Zouma because she was fined by a judge, resigned her job because she couldn't stand the shame of facing her colleagues at work, received death threats from all over the world and ended up paying more than the £250. Zouma never appeared before a judge and was only fined by his club. West Ham played him in their next game which resulted in a backlash from all sectors of the society and in the process lost their sponsorship deal with vitality and one other company from the US, and I know more will follow. At least Zouma still has his job.

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by ba7man(m): 1:27am On Feb 11, 2022
"Kurt might be a bully sometimes but we cool, i had no hand in this, it's the media"

Cat Zouma.

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by cardoctor(m): 1:30am On Feb 11, 2022
SQLmastar:
Racism or witchcraft?

Is horse and cat the same animal?
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Steep(m): 1:36am On Feb 11, 2022
You are talking about racism how about the wickedness between Africans and Africans?

Wickedness has no race or gender! All are equally guilty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by voxpopuli23: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2022
I see a lot of what is going on with Zouma and his brother as misplaced emotions. A cat is a cat and not human. The way you feed, play with or show love to a cat is different from how you'd treat a human. I'm really sure Zouma loves his pet cat and the cat loves him back, and is well pampered and taken care of. Has anyone asked if the cat was hurt by Zouma's actions, or does anyone think cattie would be happy with the vilification Zouma or his brother is receiving?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tommy Billington 'Dynamite Kid' Dies On His Birthday! / Coach Agoye Edith Olumide Collapses After Punch By Franklin Akwari During Match / Darnell Fisher Grabs Callum Paterson's Balls, Faces Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.