Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident (38015 Views)

Cat Video: Kurt Zouma, Brother Charged Under Animal Welfare Act / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by tonididdy(m): 1:56am On Feb 11, 2022
See where one useless cat have cost two black boys!

As long as their skin is black, they will pay dearly for this because of a mere cat

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Germi9: 2:38am On Feb 11, 2022
gaby:
OBJ children..
Hahaha mugu
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by sojayy(m): 2:38am On Feb 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You see ? That's what I'm also saying, when it's something that has to do with BLACKS, they take it personal, He Zouma has cost a lot of damage to himself, family and most importantly the club that pays him

The club has lost some deals with big brands just because of him, he's kind of lucky the club is showing some support to him, if it was some OTHER racial club, I swear, they would have terminated his contract already.

I'm disappointed in him, this is just an animal case, I was asking, what if it was a rape case ?

Ask Benjamin Mendy, Mason Greenwood
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by KosiGee(m): 2:46am On Feb 11, 2022
samwillyco1:
Madness why involve his brother

He was the idiot that videoed and uploaded it online.

He is a big fool. He thought it was funny. That was really really stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by MyExpression(m): 2:47am On Feb 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

But why on earth did the brother film & upload that video? Even me here in Naija know the implications of maltreating animals there.

What's d implications...coz I dey whoop my dog whenever e misbehave.

No time for filming d shit tho...I do it for discipline, not for cruise.

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by 9japride(m): 2:48am On Feb 11, 2022
The black guys are not serious, you maltreated a cat and you still have the guts to post it online especially in a white county that values animal life. Worst, you grew up in France. People should be responsible for their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by ruggedtimi(m): 2:50am On Feb 11, 2022
I can't find zouma's wife on Instagram anymore...hope she never ditch zouma
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by RuddyFusion(m): 3:13am On Feb 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Zouma made a big mistake! Why kick and slap your cat for reasons we don't know huh ? undecided something you call your pet undecided and also let your bro or whoever that taped it to post it

Even if it offended you, can't you tolerate it ?
Have Chelsea & West ham fans not been tolerating you when you were playing shit ?

What's wrong with Blacks sef ? He doesn't know he's in a foreign land where you can't try some certain shits, now what he did has made Adidas end their sponsorship relationship with him and also cost his brother's job

And I heard he's been fined £250K, that's half of what USA president earns yearly

Next time, he should use his Senses very well and know that these white lads don't tolerate nonsense and most of them don't love we blacks and are ready to take common things way too far to make sure we're ridiculed

I guess they should take his life too, that's what will percify people like you
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Jlow2: 3:18am On Feb 11, 2022
Why did his foolish brother post it online??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by BotafogoJunior(m): 3:29am On Feb 11, 2022
Jlow2:
Why did his foolish brother post it online??
This should be the main question in all of this case,social media is a one big psychological test ,in this woke generation.....everything I do,must be recorded and posted on the internet, from tiwa to oxlade,and now zouma useless brother to so many to come. I always tell my friends,we all have our shits,do well to keep yours off the camera idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Heterodox(m): 3:35am On Feb 11, 2022
mastermaestro:

Stop being needlessly emotional. Unless you are mentally deranged, you wouldn’t kick your pet animal in such manner and let your idiotic brother film it. You are shouting like a kid whose cookie was taken.

Zouma’s behaviour was barbaric, primitive and condemnable. Doing such to his pet shows he would do worse to a domestic staff if he had the chance.

Insanity isn’t normal everywhere. Keep your insanity within the four walls of your house if you don’t want the kind of trouble hitting the madman now.
May you be unfortunate in life.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Iglesia02(m): 3:38am On Feb 11, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
This is pure racism abeg.
I’m not here To support Zouma’s action, but dude has apologized for God’s sake. A Fine and some couples of suspension should serve.

I could remember Jamie carragher spitting on a child but he didn't lose his punditry work at sky sports

In 2014, Luis Suarez was suspended for 4 months from football related activity for biting the Italian defender Chiellini. ADIDAS stood with Him

Hazard kicked a ball boy (human being) and got suspended for a couple of few matches, no sponsorship lost.

Zouma kicked and slapped his cat (an animal)..boom, Lost his sponsorship with Adidas and the whole world is calling for his head on a platter. Double standards! What a crazy world!!
That's white people for you... Racism is in their Bone marrow..

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Blake755: 4:34am On Feb 11, 2022
Those white are f**king racist

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Blake755: 4:35am On Feb 11, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
This is pure racism abeg.
I’m not here To support Zouma’s action, but dude has apologized for God’s sake. A Fine and some couples of suspension should serve.

I could remember Jamie carragher spitting on a child but he didn't lose his punditry work at sky sports

In 2014, Luis Suarez was suspended for 4 months from football related activity for biting the Italian defender Chiellini. ADIDAS stood with Him

Hazard kicked a ball boy (human being) and got suspended for a couple of few matches, no sponsorship lost.

Zouma kicked and slapped his cat (an animal)..boom, Lost his sponsorship with Adidas and the whole world is calling for his head on a platter. Double standards! What a crazy world!!
Leave those stupid people

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:39am On Feb 11, 2022
dhareh:

Your last sentence shows you’re the retarded one, with hypocrisy and double standard.
Ah! You're even more retařded than I thought grin
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Next time, before you do anything stupid in a Whiteman's land, take a second glance at the color of your skin grin.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Chochovini: 4:52am On Feb 11, 2022
yungz:
just because you play for them doesn’t mean they like you. Can’t this players imitate kante, till tomorrow that guy remains my best.
. What do you mean by that?

Just passing by sha....
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by NNTR: 4:58am On Feb 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Zouma made a big mistake! Why kick and slap your cat for reasons we don't know huh ? undecided something you call your pet undecided and also let your bro or whoever that taped it to post it

Have Chelsea & West ham fans not been tolerating you when you were playing shit ?

What's wrong with Blacks sef ? He doesn't know he's in a foreign land where you can't try some certain shits, now what he did has made Adidas end their sponsorship relationship with him and also cost his brother's job

And I heard he's been fined £250K, that's half of what USA president earns yearly

Next time, he should use his Senses very well and know that these white lads don't tolerate nonsense and most of them don't love we blacks and are ready to take common things way too far to make sure we're ridiculed
I too, until I stumbled on the below Evening Standard article, was left wondering, why did he kick and slap the cat

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by drealcivilceno(m): 4:59am On Feb 11, 2022
Who knows her?

IamV:

What zuoma did is wrong.
He deserved to be punished,since there is a law against such.
But then, it's becoming too much !
He have lost his adidas deal,he have being fined,some of the organizations sponsoring westham united are withdrawing,and some are calling for his source of livelihood be taken away from him.
It's becoming personal .

Don't you think so ?

Below is a white woman that committed similar crime,and the punishment she received,what do you think ?

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:19am On Feb 11, 2022
These sick fvcks should let Zuoma and his family be
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by backnbeta(f): 5:26am On Feb 11, 2022
He filmed his brother being cruel to an animal, he also posted it so he deserves the punishment! Some things are just better left undocumented because you never know who will stumble on the video- even when you didn't post it

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by MosheDayan: 5:30am On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
MITCHELL96:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Tapout(m): 6:44am On Feb 11, 2022
samwillyco1:
Madness why involve his brother

He was the one who did the recording.

2 Likes

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Godmademan(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:

What zuoma did is wrong.
He deserved to be punished,since there is a law against such.
But then, it's becoming too much !
He have lost his adidas deal,he have being fined,some of the organizations sponsoring westham united are withdrawing,and some are calling for his source of livelihood be taken away from him.
It's becoming personal .

Don't you think so ?

Below is a white woman that committed similar crime,and the punishment she received,what do you think ?

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by TheKingsmann(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2022
This is more dan witch hunting
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Sheuns(m): 7:14am On Feb 11, 2022
mastermaestro:

You need to be enlightened. Wild hunting is different from abusing what you call a pet. I don’t know why blacks don’t like orderliness and decency. Would you adjudge his act decent or barbaric? You call something your pet, you then treat it is such disturbing manner. Aren’t you unwell?

I expected his club to cut him off for the time being. This would enable him check into rehab to restore his sense of humanity. With that terrible action of his, every normal person has reasons to question his mental health.

Animals are not for me one bit, but if you are keeping one as pet, treat it nicely. In fact Zouma acted like the animal. Simple.

What he did was wrong fine. What I’m asking is, the punishments been meted on him are they not out of place already?

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Dextre(m): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You see ? That's what I'm also saying, when it's something that has to do with BLACKS, they take it personal, He Zouma has cost a lot of damage to himself, family and most importantly the club that pays him

The club has lost some deals with big brands just because of him, he's kind of lucky the club is showing some support to him, if it was some OTHER racial club, I swear, they would have terminated his contract already.

I'm disappointed in him, this is just an animal case, I was asking, what if it was a rape case ?

But that’s it, even a grave thing like rape is not getting this much buzz, contract termination and all. This backlash is racially motivated. I mean he deserves some punishment o since there are laws against such behaviour but it’s almost over exaggerated at this point

1 Like

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by MITCHELL96: 7:26am On Feb 11, 2022
Dextre:

But that’s it, even a grave thing like rape is not getting this much buzz, contract termination and all. This backlash is racially motivated. I mean he deserves some punishment o since there are laws against such behaviour but it’s almost over exaggerated at this point

Racism is fuelling this case

2 Likes

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 7:29am On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=Godmademan post=110132358][/quote]

------++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Okay.

" The laws says animals with a backbone have a right to happiness as well as avoid suffering "

Below is a popular game in the UK,what do you think ?

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by ellizy(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2022
This thing call white are biggest evil. They pains and torture the black receives from them during the slave trade can never be compared to. They now value animals at the detriment of man livelihood
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Godmademan(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2022
IamV:

Okay.

" The laws says animals with a backbone have a right to happiness as well as avoid suffering "

Below is a popular game in the UK,what do you think ?
It's a stimulus to go faster. That's the message the animal understands. The horse wouldn't obey command if not we'll taken care of.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by ellizy(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2022
This can only happen to black man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronald Koeman Has Been Sacked By Barcelona / Alex Iwobi At 7 Signed With Arsenal In 2002 (Photos) / Tommy Billington 'Dynamite Kid' Dies On His Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.