Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Needed One And I Got Four - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Needed One And I Got Four (937 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Needed One And I Got Four by xp17(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2011
A friend who always wanted to have at least three children, after having the third child, the wife insisted they add one more, after enough quarrel the man accepted to add one more, the wife got pregnant for him and gave birth to quadruplet (4) children at a time, now making the total number of their children seven. He is very bittered now and not ready to take responsibilities for those innocent children. What advice would I give to him now.
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by 190: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2011
He who seek shall find grin grin
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by Honeycity(f): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2011
children are blessings from God
i know of a man who left his wife and children simply because he told the wife he waz ok with just 3 children but the wife went ahead to concieve the 4th time and this annoyed him and he moved out of the house. the baby is almost 4yrs old now and the man still has not returned.
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by iyatrustee(f): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2011
the solution to this issue is simple yet with grave implications. the Men should do a VASECTOMY, while the women have their Womb removed. that way, they can be having sex and not fear for extra children being born
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by Excelboi(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2011
Lorile odi gobe! Mehn, dis is serious. He have no choice dan to accept it bt some women no dey hear word
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by MMM2(m): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2011
op
ur friend should be happy,

or
dey won sale d babies? angry
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by upendo98(f): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
angry angry angry

Argh! that's what separates men from boys.
By the way just cz u can sire a child doenst make you a man.
Its how you tackle challenges.
This one is a loser.
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by Cuddlemii: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
No haba he is still in shock, he will soon be back.
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by tpia5: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
what a blessing even though things may be hard.

he should get a vasectomy if he doesnt want any more children.

so who is living with him now and is the person on birth control.

some men never think practically. If he's not careful he may end up with 20 kids from various women.

the wife too should go and beg him.

and why cant he use a condom. The thing sweet am?
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by zayhal(f): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
while some people are crying their eyes out to have something, others get it for free and still blame God for it.

The man isn't acting responsibly. he's just using the kids as an excuse to leave the home. And when those kids grow up to become great, he'd proudly claim paternity. Nonsense.
Re: I Needed One And I Got Four by majorgr: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2011
u can imagine that there were up 2 30milion sperm tryin 2 get 2 d ovary but only 4 made it. It definately means these kids has got a purpose comin 2 earth 2 fulfil, dnt make any rash decisn now because its worth d investment in d future. God has brought them 2 d earth 2 fulfil 4 uniquely different purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Family Planning / Woman Pregnant With 9 Babies / Lets Help Her She Needs Our Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.