Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I (18341 Views)

Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show / Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / Aboki Caught On Video Preserving Fruits Inside Gutter To Sell Next Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by ButterBurger: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Pootle: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
na wen u blow old tori dey sweet
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Memphis357(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Anybody who believes this bullcrap was probably born 4 hours ago.
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Tonyadie(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lies
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
bluefilm:

I think it's more like:

cool Everyone has a "Story" to SELL... cool
Gidi Gbam cool cool cool
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by slydobber2012(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Why is it that everyone thinks dat d guy is lieing?most people even pass through worst situations before God finally opened their files,so we should stop judging him wrongly mbok
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by slydobber2012(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Memphis357:
Anybody who believes this bullcrap was probably born 4 hours ago.
and u are telling me dat people don't pack shits dis days?
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by princejenks(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
I don't see any lies here. He's only highlighting his struggling years when he had to do odd jobs to get by,though may have exaggerated a little but it's very believable. Besides, hustle has levels, making your first million is one level of it, doesn't mean you have really arrived, it's just telling you you're better off from where you have been before so if he says he had acquired some assets before bbn,it's possible cos any hardworking person with a stable means of income can acquire such things given the amount of resources available to them at the time.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by JimmyfixDesigns: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZxJDphLkp3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Will this guy just stop all these nonesense? He said he was shot too in the leg. Liar oshi
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by JimmyfixDesigns: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
princejenks:
I don't see any lies here. He's only highlighting his struggling years when he had to do odd jobs to get by,though may have exaggerated a little but it's very believable. Besides, hustle has levels, making your first million is one level of it, doesn't mean you have really arrived, it's just telling you you're better off from where you have been before so if he says he had acquired some assets before bbn,it's possible cos any hardworking person with a stable means of income can acquire such things given the amount of resources available to them at the time.

He is lying. Ha anybody ever came out to coroborate his stories?
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by oodua1stson: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Can't stand this idiot
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by MrBanner(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
airminem:
Dear QUANTITATIVE REASONING, thunder go fire you.

Ah!! White-liar-ipob

A couple of months ago when you were doing bambiala on nairaland begging for food, I'm sure a number of this IPOB people must've helped you out.
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by MrMacinterchi1: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
This guy's story no de ever finish. e de drop it like music album. he go drop another next two months
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by dealerman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Who we go ask?
Any proof? No
Don't come to social media to campaign for sympathetic follwership with your pathetic story.
As long as you don't have a proof to show for your claims, keep it in your house, don't bring it to the social media
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by donhils: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
This guy should leave us alone. Shuuu
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Zico777(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Lier

Liar you meant!
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by ihedioramma: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Tv122: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
So?
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by seyz91(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy
ErnieSmallzz:
e get Wetin this guy never do? undecided E win, still no blow… make e rest abeg
Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by airminem(f): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2022
MrBanner:

A couple of months ago when you were doing bambiala on nairaland begging for food, I'm sure a number of this IPOB people must've helped you out.
ipob don't help. Ipob are involve in all shades of criminalities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S / Nollywood’s Sexiest: Genevieve, Ini Or Mercy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.