Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) (45509 Views)

Ado Awaye, Oyo: The Only Suspended Lake In Africa (Pictures, Video) / Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) / Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Flamzey00:
The driver must be high on something.. He went fishing with the car…
I Was there , they said he was a medical student and he graduated recently. They said he didn't sustain any injury or scratch . I'm glad he is alive but the scene was crazy . The car flew from the bridge

1 Like

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Zeezy81: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Flamzey00:
The driver must be high on something.. He went fishing with the car…

You so on point
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by MufasaLion: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Them go pull the car out

Abuja....one state I love so much

Abuja ain't no State.
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Zeezy81: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brownshoe:
Am afraid this car can't be driven again.

In case you're selling, I am interested

2 Likes

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Zeezy81: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
maticar:

Abuja is not a "state"

The car will surely be pulled out anywhere it happens

That guy has got a good IQ, I can bet my crouch he knows Abj is not a state. It's just an oversight

6 Likes

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by maticar: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brownshoe:
Why, because of the water??

Some flooded vehicles are imported from outside the country and sold to unsuspecting persons

5 Likes

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Reference(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
The kind speed wey some Abuja drivers dey use drive ehn, well I'm not blaming this one for speed, thank God no life was lost...

Yeah, Shehu Yaradua is one of my favourite race tracks especially driving against traffic....can't do less than 130 keys.... so tempting.... cool

2 Likes

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by pek(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Niece:
A car has swerved off the Shehu Yar'Adua Highway, into Jabi Lake in Abuja, the federal capital tertiary of Nigeria.

The incident occurred on Friday the 10th of February, 2022.

According to an eye witness, there was no lost loss of life in the accident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xelkf5kKlrs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ2UkRJoO9k/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by maticar: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Zeezy81:

That guy has got a good IQ, I can bet my crouch he knows Abj is not a state. It's just an oversight
You expect us to be assuming on a public forum like this....

Don't bet your left crotch because high possibility he didn't know until now
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Subu ana lllah
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Reference(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

I Was there , they said he was a medical student and he graduated recently. They said he didn't sustain any injury or scratch . I'm glad he is alive but the scene was crazy . The car flew from the bridge

Yeah, saw the guard rail he vaulted over this evening..... damaged a length and a half....
He should pay for the damage to....'critical infrastructure'.... grin
Lucky the lake is shallow in most parts at this time of the year..

2 Likes

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by onomhoale(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thank God no life was lost, I strongly believe this guy was sleeping a behind wheel... I almost plunged into that lake early last year, I was on my way back from overnight Uber hustle ,worked throughout the night cos there was a show in town. The incident thought me a great lesson never to drive when feeling sleepy, I slept behind wheel .... My bro and Sis , pls never drive whenever you feel sleepy. Drive safe!

4 Likes

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Ecos(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:
I hate hearing that name, Jabi. It was around that Jabi that 419 people duped me of all my savings (50k) in 2005. That looks like small money now, but I nearly committed suicide as result.
Thank God, no life was lost
How come?
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by maticar: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
onomhoale:
Thank God no life was lost, I strongly believe this guy was sleeping a behind wheel... I almost plunged into that lake early last year, I was on my way back from overnight Uber hustle ,worked throughout the night cos there was a show in town. The incident thought me a great lesson never to drive when feeling sleepy, I slept behind wheel .... My bro and Sis , pls never drive whenever you feel sleepy. Drive safe!
That's one advantage a manual car has over automatic

You can't sleep while your left leg is always engaging clutch and you are busy changing gears

4 Likes

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
maticar:

That's one advantage a manual car has over automatic

You can't sleep while your left leg is always engaging clutch and you are busy changing gears
gears? Like how many?
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by maticar: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Righteousness99:

In 1 John 1:8 The lord sayeth.

If we claim to be without erring, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

For to err is human and no human is perfect in his doings.

Is it therefore a sin to correct someone??
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by maticar: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
gears? Like how many?
Have u driven a manual car before?
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by l0uie(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
I no go ever forget how my trouser was torn by that thingy wey person dey sit on for horse. And na my first time of riding a house be that oh! Shit was fun at first but became scary when the stupid horse was heading to the egde of the lake. Omo, na so I fear.
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by maticar: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
l0uie:
I no go ever forget how my trouser was torn by that thingy wey person dey sit on for horse. And na my first time of riding a house be that oh! Shit was fun at first but became scary when the stupid horse was heading to the egde of the lake. Omo, na so I fear.
Hahahahaha

I learnt a thing or so about horses

Perhaps you were leaning towards the lake, so naturally they will tilt towards the area your body moves to...... grin
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by asmovic(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
abobote:
I hate hearing that name, Jabi. It was around that Jabi that 419 people duped me of all my savings (50k) in 2005. That looks like small money now, but I nearly committed suicide as result.
Thank God, no life was lost
thank God you are alive to tell the tale. God will continue to keep you and us all.
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by hoyze24: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
The driver was lucky he got into a water body. Swerving off and hitting the ground would have been worse. Beautiful Kia

1 Like

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by l0uie(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
maticar:

Hahahahaha

I learnt a thing or so about horses

Perhaps you were leaning towards the lake, so naturally they will tilt towards the area your body moves to...... grin

Brother man, I no fit remember how e been sup. All I know be say na the lake wey we been head for na him dey my mind. E no funny.
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by 8stargeneral: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Them go pull the car out

I dey visit that place well well.. very sweet place
Jabi, lugbe, wuye, wuse, utako, area 10( all those Canada embassy and Chinese embassy)
lol..u know am very well..very lovely place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Zeezy81: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
maticar:

You expect us to be assuming on a public forum like this....

Don't bet your left crotch because high possibility he didn't know until now

I doubt much. It's ok, point made. Next please!
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Brownshoe:

When u Spot Uneducated Amajiri u will knw angry sad
Am nt surprised
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
I read that the driver is the son of one officer in Abuja

1 Like

Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by FLYFIRE(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Untill the dullard came Abuja was sane. Now there is no law because the police cannot arrest law breakers who are mostly hausas. Accident is now a daily thing no thanks to those people. Even rickety taxi drivers do not obey traffic light or warden. If you drive in Abuja you are driving in the most dangerous place in Nigeria today. Today you will find trailers in the day or people riding bike without helmet.
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Movie scene
Re: A Car Crashes Into Jabi Lake In Abuja (video) by assholemods: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Them go pull the car out

I dey visit that place well well.. very sweet place
Jabi, lugbe, wuye, wuse, utako, area 10( all those Canada embassy and Chinese embassy)
Bros Abuja is not a state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / Onikan, Lagos Is The 3rd Coolest Neighborhood In The World / One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.