Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity (28767 Views)

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by todaynewsreview: 4:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Thank God

For your BEDC Prepaid/Postpaid bill payment, DStv, GOTV, Startimes, Data (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile). WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by tandy2013: 4:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Very senseless remark. His actions now does not resonate with the remarks . If he loves one Nigeria, why is he not promoting one Nigeria? He only promotes fulani hegemony.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by begge: 5:44am On Feb 12, 2022
The real buhari i know can never treck
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Franking: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Mtchewww
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by BigBizzy(m): 6:44am On Feb 12, 2022
This lie loud
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by OBALOLA55(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Ayomi90:

That's y am asking you coz u directed that towards Yorubas. Anyone licking Buhari ass is an Amala Ewedu eater, seems you are now having issues with Amala, maybe uve been tormented psychologically by Amala. grin
IT SEEMS YOU DONT GET IT, LAURETTA ONOCHIE CLEARLY TOLD YOU GUYS THAT SHES NOT AN IGBO LADY AND YOU ARE STILL ASSOCIATING HER WITH THE WORD IGBO.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by udemzyudex(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2022
grin
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by cardoctor(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2022
My oracle confirmed this story.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Ayomi90: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IT SEEMS YOU DONT GET IT, LAURETTA ONOCHIE CLEARLY TOLD YOU GUYS THAT SHES NOT AN IGBO LADY AND YOU ARE STILL ASSOCIATING HER WITH THE WORD IGBO.
Damn, you are so dull, where in my post did u see me term her as Igbo? Or u think am here to be dragging tribalistic words with u, am not u.

Now get it clear, Adeshina ass lick Buhari, same way Lauretta Onochie do, so would u say Onochie is also an Amala Ewedu eater? Dis one Amala is living rent free in ur medulla.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by OBALOLA55(m): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2022
Ayomi90:

Damn, you are so dull, where in my post did u see me term her as Igbo? Or u think am here to be dragging tribalistic words with u, am not u.

Now get it clear, Adeshina ass lick Buhari, same way Lauretta Onochie do, so would u say Onochie is also an Amala Ewedu eater? Dis one Amala is living rent free in ur medulla.
SO WHO BROUGHT LAURETTA ONOCHIES MATTER HERE OT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT SMART AT ALL undecided
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by sterlingD(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Mehn Aso Rock Weed has lifted Femi Adesina's mind into cloud nine of delusion.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by seunayantokun(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2022
Why 'almost' now? O ya tell him to set out now. After all, Cameroon is not far from Abuja.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by hardbody: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/buhari-once-trekked-from-south-east-to-cameroon-border-adesina/

These people can sha lie. Garkem is just around Ogoja, very far from any Camerounian boundary. So how can a walk to Garkem amount to walking close to Cameroun. Its more on the boundary between Cross River and Benue State. Meanwhile for the sake of history, Garkem was the first place that was attacked when the Nigerian/Biafran war started. The first shot was at Garkem.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Ayomi90: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO WHO BROUGHT LAURETTA ONOCHIES MATTER HERE OT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT SMART AT ALL undecided

You continue displaying your village traits, you have issues with Amala and am asking you if Lauretta Onochie is also an Amala eater because of her love for Buhari you are here saying jargons, maybe u want me to mention Igbos that are also aslicking Buhari if that will make you sleep well.

Your brother Okorocha and ur Rev. father Mbaka who advised all Igbos to vote Buhari must be Ewedu and Amala eaters too. Are u now happy?
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by OBALOLA55(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2022
Ayomi90:

You continue displaying your village traits, you have issues with Amala and am asking you if Lauretta Onochie is also an Amala eater because of her love for Buhari you are here saying jargons, maybe u want me to mention Igbos that are also aslicking Buhari if that will make you sleep well.

Your brother Okorocha and ur Rev. father Mbaka who advised all Igbos to vote Buhari must be Ewedu and Amala eaters too. Are u now happy?
YALL TINUBU E URCHINS ARE IRREDEEMABLE embarassed
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by OblorOblor: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2022
In Buhari's voice: Well, Femi Adesina, I don't know how you calculated the distance, but I think we should go back to agrikalcha

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by miraclea: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2022
Of what benefit was the trecking when some tribes believed they should dominate and regard others as slaves --- hainnnn
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Princelumide: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2022
I forsee the same thing that happened to Reno after the tenure of Jonathan will happen to Adesina when Buhari leaves office...
shocked undecided

cry
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by ORIAYO70(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/buhari-once-trekked-from-south-east-to-cameroon-border-adesina/

Under sane clime, Femi suppose to receive 120 stroke of Cane.. ask why?
According to one Yoruba Adage:
Them talk say pikin no get sense he dey jump up, do we ask the pikin to show power ni
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by ORIAYO70(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THIS WESTERN JUDAS ISCARIOT SHOULD STFU

ONCE YOU GIVE THEM A PLATE OF AMALA, THEY WILL SING FOR YOU angry

THE ZONE B BELOW ME IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OOF WHAT I JUST SAID

Same as Onochie and some Ndigbo once u give them Kainkain and colarnut Dem will be running mouth like Onochie

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Ayomi90: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YALL TINUBU E URCHINS ARE IRREDEEMABLE embarassed

Ahahaha, so am now Tinubu supporter, for ur information nothing concern me with u, Igbos, Nigeria or Tinubu, I am not for One Nigeria so u can cry from morning till night it won't pull out a single hair from my skin.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by showafrica(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2022
This unity of a thing is tiring... A man fighting and forcing love from his wife will live a terribly life. How can you spend all the days of your life fighting/begging for love and unity. This black race is terrible.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by orisa37: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2022
To handover to ATIKU.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by OBALOLA55(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Same as Onochie and some Ndigbo once u give them Kainkain and colarnut Dem will be running mouth like Onochie
LAURETTA ONOCHIE CATEGORICALLY MADE IT CLEAR THAT SHE IS NOT AN IGBO WOMAN, SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS NULL AND VOID.

YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO BETTER THAN THIS BRUH
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2022
So? Make he trek naw.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by OBALOLA55(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2022
Ayomi90:

Ahahaha, so am now Tinubu supporter, for ur information nothing concern me with u, Igbos, Nigeria or Tinubu, I am not for One Nigeria so u can cry from morning till night it won't pull out a single hair from my skin.
LOL TINUBU APOSTLES DON DEY DENY HIM ONE BY ONE grin cheesy grin
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by membranus: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2022
sweetonugbu:
There's room for more trekking.

To where?
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by TemmyT002(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2022
The man is not running for presidency again. We don't need the lies anymore.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by kinguwem: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2022
The South East does not share boundaries with Cameroon. ��
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by MrGerald(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Was there anything like South East then? Femi always talking trash
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by smith2019: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rubbing who stop him
Re: Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity by Ayomi90: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LOL TINUBU APOSTLES DON DEY DENY HIM ONE BY ONE grin cheesy grin
Anything that makes ur dick hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate / Governor Ayo Fayose And Helen Paul Pictured Together / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.