Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,113 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP (14583 Views)

There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole / 2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu / APC Adopts Decision Of Govs And Senators On Indirect Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by colestephan86: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by TheCrusader14: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2022
Fulani are accursed demons that are just hell bent on bringing destruction upon themselves.

sweetshisha:
Fulani knows this but wanted to use zoning agreement to stop Jonathan in 2014, he also hoodwinked brain dead PDP with zoning to get 2019 ticket

Well this is why am proud of Tinubu's mandate and APC... Atleast in APC only southerners get to drag the ticket as agreed like a responsible party
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by TheCrusader14: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Our political leaders are ready to lead us out of Nigeria if the Fulani and Ibos try to stop us from the Presidency in 2023.

FreeStuffsNG:
" This is as he (HE Atiku) expressed optimism that the PDP would adopt the indirect primary, which he said was not only the most efficient and least expensive but also allowed the politically enlightened members of the party to make important decisions for the party.
"

He is actually right about zoning not present in the constitution but right now, he is tactically using the rhethoric to rally his political base especially in the SE because the Igbos really love Turakin Adamawa HE Atiku.

You should expect more SE politicians to start working and canvassing for him more openly in the following days ahead of full campaign which begins in April wink

I will be the least surprised when Turakin wins PDP ticket again and picks a running mate from the SE wink

Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

He is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Finally, here is a soft reminder from the SW mainstream political bloc in the APC to our esteemed APC leaders and new arrivals that joined the APC family from the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by walemoney007(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2022
nony43:
Muslims will not become our President back to back. I don’t care were the next president is coming from. All I want is a Christian President. There is this peace in the word Christianity and there is Violence in the alleged self acclaimed religion of peace.
What a talk

So GEJ and OBJ were both Muslims too

Or you didn't know about the unrest in the Niger Delta during the reign of OBJ and the Boko Haram crisis during the reign of GEJ

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by HRMK: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2022
ATIKU IS WASTING IS TIME,MONEY AND ENERGY!A MAN WHOSE AMBITION WAS TO BECOME A GOVERNOR BUT GOD MADE A VICE PRESIDENT FOR 8YRS!WHAT ELSE DOES HE WANT?HIS MARABOUTS ARE SIMPLY DUPING HIM!
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by walemoney007(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Don't forget that Iranians are mostly religious exremists and Iran is an islamic state.America in the other hand is a liberal nation.America's foundation was built upon Christian principles, but howmany politicians adhere to strict christian principles in their policies, politics, bills and doings? Americans are not dumb.
A Muslim will never become the president of the USA, know this and have peace of mind just the way a Christian won't rule Saudi Arabia.
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by tamdun: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2022
When we said direct primary is the best, some nincompoop said no, atiku has the money to buy delegates in indirect primary but them no born am well for direct primary

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by walemoney007(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2022
juman:
Next president MUST be a christian man.
If we love ourselves o.
A muslim as next president, insecurity would escalate.

See how kwara governor dey behave.
How is Kwara Governor behaving? Kwara is far more peaceful than Benue state.
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by sulaak(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Rugaria:
Atiku does not own the PDP. Someone should let that sink into his brain. And no fulani should be allowed to take over after Buhari. Not even as vee pee. Since 1999, we have had either a fulani president or a Fulani vice president. Non-stop. I think this has helped to create this sense of political chauvinism that exists within the Fulani elite. It now has to be stopped. We did not replace British colonialism with Fulani colonialism.

Southernigbo:
Not all were hilani, Namadi Sambo isn't a hausa nor hilani, u southerners deceived us, you had GEJ a southerner as president and Sambo another pseudo southerner as VP

Nigeria has had four elected Fulani presidents or vice presidents since independence, yet the Fulani make up less than 4% of Nigeria entire population Nigerians have tolerated this born to rule culture among Fulani's elite who still believe in the old Fulani Caliphate of 1800.

Tafewa Balewa was half Fulani - his poor judgement and government led to the Nigerian to civil war
Shagari was Fulani - corruption and recession
Yaradua was Fulani - died on the job
and Buhari was Fulani - we are living witness to his hellish leadership

The Fulani conquered the far North and not the South and some part of the middle-belt. I will take the worst Southern political prospect over another born to rule Fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by gawu1: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2022
nextstep:
A party is free to hold its primaries any way it chooses. The Constitution does not mandate how they choose the people they want to present to the ballot. I don't remember him making any noise when PDP was zoning in his favor last time.
When the president held his assent to signing the recent amended electoral law transmitted to him by NASS, sensing danger of having our parties primaries skew to a specific one mode, most uninformed and ill enlightened goons attacked him left and right. I read some follow-the-crowd here on nairaland too making irresponsible statement as if they were better informed than the president.
Now, even Atiku is aligning that indirect party primaries is the best way. What if the president had assented to that bill, thereby mandeting parties primaries to direct mode only, is the question nobody is asking here.
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by gawu1: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2022
sulaak:

Nigeria has had four elected Fulani presidents or vice presidents since independence, yet the Fulani make up less than 4% of Nigeria entire population Nigerians have tolerated this born to rule culture among Fulani's elite who still believe in the old Fulani Caliphate of 1800.

Tafewa Balewa was half Fulani - his poor judgement and government led to the Nigerian to civil war

The Fulani conquered the far North and not the South and some part of the middle-belt. I will take the worst Southern political prospect over another born to rule Fulani.
Are we not practicing democracy anymore?
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2022
walemoney007:
A Muslim will never become the president of the USA, know this and have peace of mind just the way a Christian won't rule Saudi Arabia.
Well, you're not God neither am I. Time shall tell. No one could have believe that a woman would be Vice-President of the U.S, but today...Kamala Harris.
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Anytime I saw MIDDLE BELT ON INK I asked myself who are the middle belt forum leaders.

The truth of the matter is that if any body believe that there is anything called Middle belt forum in nigeria, such person is funny.

I don't know why the south always allow themselves to be fooled
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by jrusky(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Bro we're not fighting or are we arguing either.But what's wrong with a muslim man ruling America?

Absolutely wrong infact it is a sin.

Can christain rule in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt etc? Pls stop asking that annoying question ok. Since christain can not breath in any Islamic country then end that your annoying question right there. I mean full stop.

Good day.

It's about Atiku and zoning so stay in that bearing. Red card to digression.
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by walemoney007(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Well, you're not God neither am I. Time shall tell. No one could have believe that a woman would be Vice-President of the U.S, but today...Kamala Harris.
Some of you guys just love deceiving unaself grin

A Muslim candidate can not even get the Republican or Democrat ticket.

There are some things that's not just possible for now.

A Muslim won't become the president of the USA just the way a Christian won't become the president of Pakistan.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by walemoney007(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2022
gawu1:

Are we not practicing democracy anymore?
let us also practice a Federal System of Government where every region will be in charge of their affairs

Then no one will care about where the president come from.

The way Nigeria is structured now, is either power should rotate between the North and South or we should split the country.

We still remember how the likes of Atiku were wailing it was the turn of the North in 2010 and 2011.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Divoc19(f): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2022
I stand with Atiku. We was able to stop BH from penetrating Yola and it's terrains
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=sulaak post=110159981]

Always lie to YOURSELF all the time.
Igbo killed BALEWA BECAUSE OF THEIR INORDINATE DESIRE TO RULE NIGERIA. WICKED PEOPLE. ALL THIS MESS ORIGINATED FROM YOUR PEOPLE.

IRONSI CREATED UNITARY GOVERNMENT NOW YOU ARE CRYING REGIONAL GOVERNMENT.
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Divoc19(f): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2022
So you can pick an Igbo president over a Fulani
[quote author=Merseycider post=110160371][/quote]
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2022
walemoney007:
Some of you guys just love deceiving unaself grin

A Muslim candidate can not even get the Republican or Democrat ticket.

There are some things that's not just possible for now.

A Muslim won't become the president of the USA just the way a Christian won't become the president of Pakistan.
I'm not deceiving myself and I'm not arguing either.What I'm saying is, it is not a crime for a muslim to be U.S President.And still I say, it is possible for muslims to rule America.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by walemoney007(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
I'm not deceiving myself and I'm not arguing either.What I'm saying is, it is not a crime for a muslim to be U.S President.And still I say, it is possible for muslims to rule America.
Just the way it is possible for a Christian to become the king of Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by nony43(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2022
walemoney007:
What a talk

So GEJ and OBJ were both Muslims too

Or you didn't know about the unrest in the Niger Delta during the reign of OBJ and the Boko Haram crisis during the reign of GEJ

Get your facts right, Obj, Yar Adua, GEJ.
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by omenkaLives(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Chaii!!! Waiting to hear what Ohanaeze has to say. grin grin
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by tamdun: 8:40am On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
Bro we're not fighting or are we arguing either.But what's wrong with a muslim man ruling America?
That's why they said religion is a curse to black man, despite American being a Christian country, they still allow Muslims to contest and someone from Nigeria is telling us otherwise as if he wrote U.S constitution
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by walemoney007(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2022
nony43:

Get your facts right, Obj, Yar Adua, GEJ.
Are you not smart? You said there is peace during Christians reign

And I asked you the kind of peace we were enjoying during OBJ and GEJ tenure, two men who were both Christians abi is Yardua a Christian too?
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2022
walemoney007:
Just the way it is possible for a Christian to become the king of Saudi Arabia
That is royalty where inheritance work not election.Even so, if the right persons to succeeds to the throne chooses to be christian, nothing wrong unless christians are statutorily barred from ruling.That is, where being a muslim is a requiqement to be king.America is a liberal nation so they don't take religion into leadership.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by tnerro1(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Atiku should go back to Dubai and let us rest jor

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Festflor: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2022
You will never be president. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by walemoney007(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2022
ToughGuy111:
That is royalty where inheritance work not election.Even so, if the right persons to succeeds to the throne chooses to be christian, nothing wrong unless christians are statutory barred from ruling.That is, where being a muslim is a requiqement to be king.America is a liberal nation so they don't take religion into leadership.
Good! There is numerous reasons why a Muslim will never be the president of the USA too for now, just the way a Christian can't be the president of prime minister of Pakistan for now.

The USA have the largest Christian population in the world.
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2022
jrusky:

Absolutely wrong infact it is a sin.

Can christain rule in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt etc? Pls stop asking that annoying question ok. Since christain can not breath in any Islamic country then end that your annoying question right there. I mean full stop.

Good day.

It's about Atiku and zoning so stay in that bearing. Red card to digression.
Did Americans tell you that they're christian nation, thus muslims can't rule them or you're just here making empty noise? (fight not intended)
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2022
walemoney007:
Good! There is numerous reasons why a Muslim will never be the president of the USA too for now, just the way a Christian can't be the president of prime minister of Pakistan for now.

The USA have the largest Christian population in the world.
Going by the population, I agree.
Re: Atiku Says No Zoning In Nigeria’s Constitution, Wants Indirect Primary In PDP by seunayantokun(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2022
E dey dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc / "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members / Ambassador Malami-Yabo Resigns From APC, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.