Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,265 members, 7,853,312 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks (7620 Views)

CBN Denies Introducing Policy To Make $1 To ₦1.25 / Guinness Denies Plan To Leave Nigeria / Naira Redesign: CBN Denies Plan To Print ₦‎5,000 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by HRMK: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2022
na dem sabi!we know the poor masses gain nothing from i!!
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by Goldbw122(m): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't get my point.. someone posted something different from this like opposite you get?
So I was only saying people should stop posting unverified news..this one is true I was only addressing the other one..
Ok
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by Maj196(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2022
What E-Naira grin
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by vickydevoka(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Can Emefiele be relieve of his job please angry

It's glaring he has used all tacts he knows but not working yet he's still retained..

For what purpose
Emeifele is not de problem. Own economy is dwindling drastically without any tactical approach to revamp it. Emefiele is acting base on authority.
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by donb06: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
People's Gazzette lying as usual. Na their way
NTA international used it as one of their news flashes yesterday... I was shocked so if NTA can broadcast it why will people's gazzette be lying..
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by akeeng: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2022
Big lies. Bank told me to go buy from Aboki last week. Never been that shocked. As in…. Bank been give me description of where to go buy dollar. Sad
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by akeeng: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
You wouldn’t know. You’re just another puppet. Shame on you
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by ikennamadu1(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:
Where did you see people's gazette there... Abi you just carry natural hatred for them the way you hate Igbos.. wicked man
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by pizapato(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Mynd44:

It's not about People's Gazette, he actually said it.

Even nairametrics reported it.
https://nairametrics.com/2022/02/11/cbn-to-stop-sale-of-foreign-exchange-to-banks-by-end-of-2022/
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by Twoclans(f): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2022
akeeng:
Big lies. Bank told me to go buy from Aboki last week. Never been that shocked. As in…. Bank been give me description of where to go buy dollar. Sad

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by GerogeI(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Question, is where does CBN get the foreign currency it disbursed from? Is is not from oil exports and are they not export proceeds?

If CBN will channel all the forex its gets from oil into the export proceeds market where banks can access them and stop hoarding them as if they are gold, just retain about 10% for national emergency, Naira will exchange for less than 20 to USD within 6 months. Egyptian pound trades for about 17 to USD Our is just a problem of mule brains doing economic planning.
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by akeeng: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Twoclans:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
True story dear. The thing wan make me cry
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by Aaay: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Better
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by erico2k2(m): 4:20am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I know..I was only referring to the other one from someone else tho it didn't get to front page..
The other post was saying something different..
OK noted
Re: CBN Denies Plan To Stop Sale Of FOREX To Banks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:49am On Feb 14, 2022
erico2k2:

OK noted
Thanks..

(1) (2) (Reply)

4000MW Gas-fired Power Plant To Be Built In Nigeria / Letter Of Non Indebtedness / The Best And Cheapest Bulk SMS Providers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.