Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

National Assembly Is A Corrupt Body: Exposed By Hon, Abdulmumin Jibrin And Icpc! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Is A Corrupt Body: Exposed By Hon, Abdulmumin Jibrin And Icpc! (278 Views)

The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Is A Corrupt Body: Exposed By Hon, Abdulmumin Jibrin And Icpc! by z07ion: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
#CAMPAIGN FOR REFERENDUM AND NOT VIOLENT AGITATIONS TO RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA. [NO. 6.] - DR. DAVID OLUFON. 7th February, 2022.
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY IS A CORRUPT BODY: EXPOSED BY HON, ABDULMUMIN JIBRIN AND ICPC!
ANNUAL BUDGET PADDING BY NIGERIA’S NATIONAL ASSEMBLY (NASS), LEGISLATORS WAS EXPOSED BY HONORABLE ABDULMUMIN JIBRIN, A HIGH-RANKING MEMBER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE IN OCTOBER, 2016! THE BARE-FACED BRAZEN ROBBERY OF THE SINGLE TREASURY ACCOUNT (TSA), BY LAW MAKERS IN BOTH RED AND GREEN CHAMBERS HAS CONTINUED TILL DATE UNABATED!
Reproduced below is the unedited statement of the Legislator:
"HOW WE SHARED NIGERIA MONEY BY HON. Abdulmumin JIBRIN: I got N650 million as my running cost as the Chairman of Appropriation Committee, Speaker Yakubu Dogara got N1.5 billion, His Deputy Yusuf Lasun got N800 million, House Majority Leader Femi Gbajabiamila got N1.2 billion; Deputy Majority Leader Buba Jibrin got N1.2 billion. House Whip Alhassan Ado Doguwa got N1.2 billion, Deputy House Whip got N700 million. House Minority Leader Leo Ogor got N1.2 billion, Deputy Minority Leader Onyema got N800 million. Minority Whip got N700 million, Deputy Minority Whip got N700 million. I have documents to back up all these.”.
"TO ALL HONOURABLE MEMBERS HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ABUJA.
My dear Colleagues, BURDEN OF PROOF OF EVIDENCE: RUNNING COST OF HONORABLE MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.
"I wish to draw your attention to the fact that since you suspended me yesterday and the suggestion of the Ethics Committee report that my allegations were generalized and without proof, I have come under intense public scrutiny and pressure to prove that there exist systemic corruption in the House. I have taken it as a responsibility to prove to the public that the House is a den of systemic corruption. As colleagues, I have bound with many of you and built a life-long friendship.
"I have some of you that I hold in high esteem. If you end up at the receiving end of the actions I will be taking up in the next few days, I want you to know there is nothing personal but commitment and fervent desire to ensure that corruption is wiped out of the House and reforms that will restore the battered image of the House and take back the House to the Nigerian people is implemented……etc, etc.
ICPC ACCUSES LAWMAKERS OF SIPHONING MONEY BY USING MEDICAL OUTREACH, AGENCIES!
Senators and members of the House of Representatives have been accused by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences (ICPC) of using medical outreach to divert and steal public funds in a report released January 30th, 2022.
Investigations by the Commission revealed that most of the Federal lawmakers had re-christened their constituency projects as medical outreaches because it was difficult to track the amount spent on the exercise on account of its fluid nature and confidentiality of medical records!
According to the report they also padded the 2021 Budget with over NGN500billion naira and also inserted over 1,000 controversial projects in the Budget! In the 2022 Budget, the lawmakers reduced the provisions of about 10,733 projects and introduced 6,576 new ones totaling NGN36,59 billion for NASS Projects in the Service Wide Vote (SWV) – a huge sum of money which is kept aside for unseen expenditure!
Service Wide Vote which is domicile in the Federal Ministry of Finance is ANOTHER BIG FRAUD LIKE PETROLEUM SUBSIDY and under the watch of President Major General Muhammadu Buhari!
DURING THE PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC 16 YEARS FAILED ADMINISTRATION [1999-2015], NASS BUDGET AND ALL OUTRAGEOUS ALLOWANCES – WERE KEPT TOP SECRET!
Join the campaign to shut down the SENATE on or before 3st March, 2022, through POPULAR REFERENDUM in order to establish a UNICAMERAL PARLIAMENT that will produce an egalitarian and secure nation. Please share all over the INTERNET and watch out for No. 7 Edition.

(1) (Reply)

Wike, Dokpesi On War Paths Over Support For Atiku Abubakar / Rivers Bbign Town Hall Meeting / North East And South East: As A Soldier, Where Would You Like To Be Posted To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.